Homeless man severely injured in Drain

Homeless man severely injured in Drain

There are 4 comments on the KVAL-TV Eugene story from Sep 2, 2009, titled Homeless man severely injured in Drain. In it, KVAL-TV Eugene reports that:

Drain resident Tawny Erickson leaves flowers by the town's covered bridge. This is where a homeless man, known as "Mikey," was found unconscious Tuesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KVAL-TV Eugene.

Bart Anastasi

Eugene, OR

#1 Sep 7, 2009
I hear there was a town hall meeting tonight. Was KVAL there? If so did anyone mention the bloody hammer that was reported to the sheriff's office? Did the sheriff's investigate? Maybe KEZI has more on this story. I guess that might be the place to get my news.
He was murdered

Kalispell, MT

#2 Sep 11, 2009
This man did not fall, he was beat up and then died because of his injuries. The Drain police are a joke and listed it as an accident BS. I hope they find the pukes that did this to poor Mikey, it's so sad !!!
Long time Drain resident

Mineral, WA

#3 Oct 11, 2009
He was murdered wrote:
This man did not fall, he was beat up and then died because of his injuries. The Drain police are a joke and listed it as an accident BS. I hope they find the pukes that did this to poor Mikey, it's so sad !!!
Rough crowd hangs out there!
Long time Drain resident

Mineral, WA

#4 Oct 11, 2009
Think what it would cost to house "2" Yougn men for life plus, trial ect. Don,t be silly he was just a home less! What hammer?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Drain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sutherlin Blackberry Festival holds chili cook ... Aug 8 Duane Waller 1
News Teen drowning victim enjoyed life in Sutherlin (Jul '08) May '17 Erika 11
News Chris Mintz, veteran hailed as hero of Oregon c... (Oct '15) Apr '17 Erika 66
News Douglas County libraries slated to close April 1 (Jan '17) Jan '17 Besi 1
News Search for teen missing in river continues (Aug '09) Dec '16 Sad 2
Vote Yes to allow Marijuana Business into Suthe... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Bob 3
News Library district Plan A (Oct '16) Oct '16 Rob tha tizzy ass... 1

Drain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Drain Mortgages