Police: Custodian caught stealing Chelmsford students' drugs

There are 1 comment on the Lowell Sun story from Jun 19, 2013, titled Police: Custodian caught stealing Chelmsford students' drugs. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 21-year-old Lowell man is accused of breaking into the school nurse's locked cabinet at a Chelmsford middle school and stealing students' prescription drugs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Tony Stark

Hampton, NH

#1 Jun 20, 2013
They (school administration) booted the origional custodial staff to save a buck and line their own pockets. Typical management. This is the 3rd or 4th incident since this cleaning co.(Aramark) came on board. That doesn't include the countless reports to backtalk from parents and teachers on the deplorible conditions of those facilities. This post will most likely be followed by a bombardment of angry people saying the unions are no better if not worse! But that's NOT what my post is about. It's about vested men/women who were part of that school's family. Men/women those parents knew. Men/women who were a real part of that school's staff. Instead now you have a revolving door of unknown crime and slime. Generated by a co. TOO big to manage or control what they bring in. Mostly because they can't hire enough (or keep people long enough) to efficiently man each building. And what the heck...Aramark got their money from Chelmsford already! Why should they care!? I hope the school dept learned from there mistake. Stop CREATING NEW $120,000 a year management positions and your budget may not be so tight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowell condemns Gorham Street building Apr 29 Dingodevil 2
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Apr 29 masjj 189
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Apr 28 kanndez 721
News Lowell man held without bail in parking lot sla... (Dec '08) Apr 28 Anonymous 29
Dracut Schools Apr 28 Too little too laye 1
Backtalk: 4/25/2015 Apr 28 Too little too laye 3
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Apr 28 Dawn Pasquale 32
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]