Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

jimmy lane wrote:
how about the policeman joe d that crashed into david rockwell on stag drive and killed him
It was John Rockwell

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

Judged:

Ken wrote:
I grew up in Billerica and I have raised a family in Billerica and now have grandchildren growing up in Billerica and I could not imagine living any were else I love this town and I love the tough and rough edges Blue collar town that some parts of town still has and I hope it always has I love the sports tradition.
I know we have a lot of blow ins that are trying to change the town since we have very nice areas now in town we have more femminum men who never held a hammer in their life trying to tell us how to live our lives and now we have moraless liberals moving in all the time as well
Could have something to do with all the knee grows moving in lately. The area is changing little by little.. obviously many of the old timers are still in town but I see gradual slow change for the worse here no question like with the elements moving in and stuff.. I am amazed not enough people are throwing fits in person about it. Most people only care if the red sox are winning.. sad really. We need more enlightened people who say NO to these whiny Jews, liberals and knee grows who want to come in and change everyones way of life.
Billerica Guy

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Yes Bonnie married Kevin Faria and moved to Clearwater Florida
John

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

....hmmmm.... I remember Cheryl Ledoux,(I think that was her name) ...beautiful lil' shorty , blonde , awesome smile n cute as a button , smokin' hot body , n sweet as could be ....never forgot her ...not that my memory is pertinent to anything , jus' sayin....
DeeDee

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2013

Judged:

Gezzzzzz ! Didn't everyone have fun in those days. Alot of people shoot there mouths off but can not back it up. Barons never ran. Angels do rule. Shawn slow the role.( TMI )
davethegrave

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Im 23 years old and i cant stand how kids my age live. With their social networking online, texting and all that bullshit. reading these threads makes me truly jealous of what i missed out on back in the day. Simpler times, talking face to face, enjoying reality.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

davethegrave wrote:
Im 23 years old and i cant stand how kids my age live. With their social networking online, texting and all that bullshit. reading these threads makes me truly jealous of what i missed out on back in the day. Simpler times, talking face to face, enjoying reality.
You're exactly right Dave.
North Billerica

Oceanside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2013

The crime in Billerica is nothing compared to the crime occurring in Tewksbury every day. That town is a straight up ghetto Irish red neck drug infested town with nothing to offer the world. Tewksbury blows! Be glad we live in the ricka!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

North Billerica wrote:
The crime in Billerica is nothing compared to the crime occurring in Tewksbury every day. That town is a straight up ghetto Irish red neck drug infested town with nothing to offer the world. Tewksbury blows! Be glad we live in the ricka!
You're a goddamn troll man.. "The ricka" as you call it is no better and if anything its worse. You call this piece of shit town a classy place?? gimme a break some troll who has Oceanside California as his location. You are a troll if I have not seen one before.
Gary grant

South Portland, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

brain wrote:
I knew a guy in high school who's brother had been to the Middlesex County Training School (a reform school). Any of you guys ever go there?
Yes I was there in 58-59 any very interested in finding anyone else who was there.
danielle

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

nick b wrote:
what about areas like wilson st?
wilson street was LOADED with drugs - all kinds of drugs, we supplied Lowell...
alcohol was everywhere and the street was on 24/7. the sad part about the street was that everyone had little kids. and if you were female, you had them by age 16. i was one of them - many of my friends are dead or doing state time.
Subvet642

Weymouth, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Apr 9

I grew up in Billerica in the '70's (class of '81) and there were some crazy things going on. I'm not saying it was a terrible place, in most regards it was idyllic; woods and fields and little farm stands. A country store called "Grigg's" was just down the road, but it was a drinking town too, because there wasn't anything else to do. The Barons had a shoot-out with Billerica Police a few houses down the street from me. A few neighbors' houses took bullets. When I was in High School, word got out about a "gang fight" between Pinehurst kids and kids from the bowling alley in Burlington. According to reports, hand grenades and automatic weapons were seized in road blocks between the two towns. I've lived and worked (security) in and around Boston for about 30 years; I've lived in Dot, Mission Hill, Revere and other places and I've never seen gun-play there. In Billerica, the dichotomy between the scenery and the goin's-on I think is what is so striking. It was rough for a town but it was still a great place to grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 332 of332
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 17 hr Anthony 1,133
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... 17 hr primrose villager 2
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) 22 hr Demster 30
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr 15 was in a hurry 253
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Apr 12 brinalea 146
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
Dracut Dating

more search filters