Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s
cliff

Tampa, FL

#345 Jun 3, 2013
jimmy lane wrote:
how about the policeman joe d that crashed into david rockwell on stag drive and killed him
It was John Rockwell

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#346 Jun 9, 2013
Ken wrote:
I grew up in Billerica and I have raised a family in Billerica and now have grandchildren growing up in Billerica and I could not imagine living any were else I love this town and I love the tough and rough edges Blue collar town that some parts of town still has and I hope it always has I love the sports tradition.
I know we have a lot of blow ins that are trying to change the town since we have very nice areas now in town we have more femminum men who never held a hammer in their life trying to tell us how to live our lives and now we have moraless liberals moving in all the time as well
Could have something to do with all the knee grows moving in lately. The area is changing little by little.. obviously many of the old timers are still in town but I see gradual slow change for the worse here no question like with the elements moving in and stuff.. I am amazed not enough people are throwing fits in person about it. Most people only care if the red sox are winning.. sad really. We need more enlightened people who say NO to these whiny Jews, liberals and knee grows who want to come in and change everyones way of life.
Billerica Guy

Dracut, MA

#347 Jul 30, 2013
Yes Bonnie married Kevin Faria and moved to Clearwater Florida
John

Santa Clara, CA

#348 Sep 7, 2013
....hmmmm.... I remember Cheryl Ledoux,(I think that was her name) ...beautiful lil' shorty , blonde , awesome smile n cute as a button , smokin' hot body , n sweet as could be ....never forgot her ...not that my memory is pertinent to anything , jus' sayin....
DeeDee

Billerica, MA

#349 Oct 8, 2013
Gezzzzzz ! Didn't everyone have fun in those days. Alot of people shoot there mouths off but can not back it up. Barons never ran. Angels do rule. Shawn slow the role.( TMI )
davethegrave

Paterson, NJ

#350 Oct 28, 2013
Im 23 years old and i cant stand how kids my age live. With their social networking online, texting and all that bullshit. reading these threads makes me truly jealous of what i missed out on back in the day. Simpler times, talking face to face, enjoying reality.

Location hidden

#351 Oct 29, 2013
davethegrave wrote:
Im 23 years old and i cant stand how kids my age live. With their social networking online, texting and all that bullshit. reading these threads makes me truly jealous of what i missed out on back in the day. Simpler times, talking face to face, enjoying reality.
You're exactly right Dave.
North Billerica

Oceanside, CA

#352 Nov 3, 2013
The crime in Billerica is nothing compared to the crime occurring in Tewksbury every day. That town is a straight up ghetto Irish red neck drug infested town with nothing to offer the world. Tewksbury blows! Be glad we live in the ricka!

Location hidden

#353 Nov 4, 2013
North Billerica wrote:
The crime in Billerica is nothing compared to the crime occurring in Tewksbury every day. That town is a straight up ghetto Irish red neck drug infested town with nothing to offer the world. Tewksbury blows! Be glad we live in the ricka!
You're a goddamn troll man.. "The ricka" as you call it is no better and if anything its worse. You call this piece of shit town a classy place?? gimme a break some troll who has Oceanside California as his location. You are a troll if I have not seen one before.
Gary grant

Kennebunk, ME

#354 Jan 29, 2014
brain wrote:
I knew a guy in high school who's brother had been to the Middlesex County Training School (a reform school). Any of you guys ever go there?
Yes I was there in 58-59 any very interested in finding anyone else who was there.
danielle

Billerica, MA

#355 Feb 3, 2014
nick b wrote:
what about areas like wilson st?
wilson street was LOADED with drugs - all kinds of drugs, we supplied Lowell...
alcohol was everywhere and the street was on 24/7. the sad part about the street was that everyone had little kids. and if you were female, you had them by age 16. i was one of them - many of my friends are dead or doing state time.
Subvet642

East Weymouth, MA

#356 Apr 9, 2014
I grew up in Billerica in the '70's (class of '81) and there were some crazy things going on. I'm not saying it was a terrible place, in most regards it was idyllic; woods and fields and little farm stands. A country store called "Grigg's" was just down the road, but it was a drinking town too, because there wasn't anything else to do. The Barons had a shoot-out with Billerica Police a few houses down the street from me. A few neighbors' houses took bullets. When I was in High School, word got out about a "gang fight" between Pinehurst kids and kids from the bowling alley in Burlington. According to reports, hand grenades and automatic weapons were seized in road blocks between the two towns. I've lived and worked (security) in and around Boston for about 30 years; I've lived in Dot, Mission Hill, Revere and other places and I've never seen gun-play there. In Billerica, the dichotomy between the scenery and the goin's-on I think is what is so striking. It was rough for a town but it was still a great place to grow up.
robert

Boothbay, ME

#357 May 30, 2014
Steve wrote:
Shawn I've lived here since the early 60's and I have never felt unsafe here. I do think a lot of stuff is blown up about the town. Do you think any town doesn't have it's bad characters from time to time? Grow up, Billerica was no tougher than any other town in those days, it still isn't.
Whow, Steve are you stll there?
I would like to talk to you. I left Billerica when I graduated in1969.
John Taluits and Bob Innis were very good friends of mine.. JoHns dad at that had the Webb Brook country club ..
Hell we might even know each other?
Sparky

Citrus Heights, CA

#358 Jul 16, 2014
I was a headsman hang around in the 70's. I was 18 and lived in somerville around the corner from the club house across from trum field. I used to steal booze from my dad's unending liquor suply. And gave each sealed bottle to the then pres.Jerry. Their was an ex D. D. Named snookie. The club was the family I didn't have at home. I took care of anything thay asked. I soon ended up going to the house of correction. Then relocated to the Califorina correction system. Needless to say I lost contact with the headsmen. And always wondered where they are now and do thay remember Sparky? Are any of them still around.I have been a biker for ever but never a patch holder. Yet.

Location hidden

#359 Aug 27, 2014
Sparky wrote:
I was a headsman hang around in the 70's. I was 18 and lived in somerville around the corner from the club house across from trum field. I used to steal booze from my dad's unending liquor suply. And gave each sealed bottle to the then pres.Jerry. Their was an ex D. D. Named snookie. The club was the family I didn't have at home. I took care of anything thay asked. I soon ended up going to the house of correction. Then relocated to the Califorina correction system. Needless to say I lost contact with the headsmen. And always wondered where they are now and do thay remember Sparky? Are any of them still around.I have been a biker for ever but never a patch holder. Yet.
So you came out to Sacramento area because you got dragged out to a prison in the area? Well welcome lol. I been back and forth from MA and Sacramento area myself. A family situation is what had me relocate to CA. I like it on the East Coast more though, especially Florida.
uni356

Exeter, NH

#360 Oct 3, 2014
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont remember a hells angels chapter in Billerica
There were a few on a property at Gray Street bridge alongside the tracks.

Since: Oct 14

Exeter, NH

#361 Oct 3, 2014
Does anyone remember the Three B's? Do you ember h name of the guy on his chopper hat was hit a killed there?
big sal

Lowell, MA

#362 Jan 15, 2015
the headsman started in cambridge ma on march 2 1973 on market st cambridge ma then we moved to an old pickle warehouse for many years the club patch is off a bottle of ORLOFF vodka out of lewesiton maine four of us took some T.H.C. and speed it was very warm night for a bike ride
jme

Nashua, NH

#363 Feb 23, 2015
crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You! "emja", That means alot to me..We were best friends!..I tried to help him but the dope(herion) won in the end..He sparred with many famous fighters, Ali and Hagler included..I live in Florida now and love it when I meet people from Billerica!..Does anyone remember Eddie Stokes?
Emja is right, I went way back with Matty. We had a lot of good times, hanging behind the drive-in, going to Ma Newman's. I'm happy to hear he had a good friend to stand by him. The name Eddie Stokes sounds familiar, from Pinehurst? Any nick name ??? You know like, Cupcake, Twinkie, Fish to name a few !!
old school

Chelmsford, MA

#364 Feb 27, 2015
Duke wrote:
<quoted text>Mary how do you know of the "Headsmen" Club could you tell me what there colors consisted of was it a double headed half black & half white looking in opposite direction and a chopper in then middle gold in color the rockers where white with red letters olde English and they were trimmed with black if these are the colors? Thanks for the most needed info I was a "CHOSEN FEW" and a "HEADSMEN" When the "CHOSEN FEW" PATCHED OVER TO THE DEVILS DECIPLES they didn't know of the war was going on with the H.A.s & D.D.s lots of killings with ball pin hammers.I grew up with the Angels , Whiskey George,Attitude Eddie,Tree, Mule that was in the middle 60's many are Dead and the new type of Club has too many rules let me know if this is the description of the "HEADMEN"I am very,very,very interested I hear they patched over to the "RED DEVILS" Any info would be greatly appreciated
Headsmen started in 68 Boston and Cambridge came to Billerica in 84 Yes Double eagle Black and White....They did NOT patch over to any other club times change people grow old the club ended on it's own in good terms...... T.F.M.F.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can someone fill me in about these loud planes... 1 hr Motorcycle Rider 2
planes flying around here in chelmsford 6 hr bills 1
woman mauled by pitbull in lowel (Apr '11) Mon Kmos 5
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Nov 16 Nonya buzness 2
very nervous about 40B affordable housing Nov 15 fieldhockey 1
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Nov 14 Wondering 18,381
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Nov 12 spook 817

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages