Lowell fugitive hides at Lowell Catholic

Posted in the Dracut Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Wilmington, MA

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Lowell Police have been searching for a man named Julian Lima for weeks now with little success. Since September Julian has been going by the fake name SGT Nicholas Lima and has been volunteering at Lowell Catholic High School often showing up in Military fatigues. It was discovered today thet not only is Julian on the run from the Lowell PD for an outstanding warrant but he also went AWOL from the Army reserves many months ago and does not hold the rank SGT. He also has claimed to be an army ranger and has disrespected students at the school. How and why he was ever let into the school remains unclear. Anyone with additional information please post.
notavailable

New Salem, MA

#2 Jan 13, 2012
Not only has he disrespected some of the students but also other branches of the military as well
Sam

Pelham, NH

#3 Jan 13, 2012
Lies
bill

Lowell, MA

#4 Jan 13, 2012
well then, lc is a perfect fit since it is such a disrespectful place. naturally, the staff there are easily fooled, so, not a big surprise. they cater to trouble makers!

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

#5 Jan 13, 2012
Great my kids goes to this school! We didnt get a phone call or anything. WTF?
Grammie

Nashua, NH

#6 Jan 13, 2012
So much for school security practices!
crusader

Pelham, NH

#7 Jan 13, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Lowell Police have been searching for a man named Julian Lima for weeks now with little success. Since September Julian has been going by the fake name SGT Nicholas Lima and has been volunteering at Lowell Catholic High School often showing up in Military fatigues. It was discovered today thet not only is Julian on the run from the Lowell PD for an outstanding warrant but he also went AWOL from the Army reserves many months ago and does not hold the rank SGT. He also has claimed to be an army ranger and has disrespected students at the school. How and why he was ever let into the school remains unclear. Anyone with additional information please post.
If you are so concerned then why did you not call the police and find out the truth that there are no warrants out for him instead of posting lies here? Please call the Lowell PD. They would like to speak with you.
LC Alumni

Dracut, MA

#8 Jan 13, 2012
bill wrote:
well then, lc is a perfect fit since it is such a disrespectful place. naturally, the staff there are easily fooled, so, not a big surprise. they cater to trouble makers!
I completely agree. I am a former student of lowell catholic and they have such a corrupt staff. Their staff are a bunch of gossipers who highly favored the straight A students, or students whos parents were faculty members, or whose parents donated a lot of money towards the school. As for the safety concerns, they used to have students sit outside of the front lobby and open the doors for anyone who needed to come into the school. So anyone could be let in. I hope this incident is an eye opener for lowell catholic to realize they need to strengthen their security and hire faculty who are more qualified and not so biased.
anonymous

Dracut, MA

#9 Jan 13, 2012
this guy was always really rude to most of the girl students at the school. he also became good friends with some of the kids there which is a really scary thing to think about.
bill

Lowell, MA

#10 Jan 13, 2012
the staff is so clueless, unstable too!
bill

Lowell, MA

#11 Jan 13, 2012
anonymous wrote:
this guy was always really rude to most of the girl students at the school. he also became good friends with some of the kids there which is a really scary thing to think about.
woman hater... he must have fit right in at LC
Concerned

Wilmington, MA

#12 Jan 13, 2012
I dont need to talk to the police, Lowell Catholic didnt even know his real name until today. The cops and the military are after him so the school might as well stop trying to cover this up by sending parents emails.
bill

Lowell, MA

#13 Jan 13, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I dont need to talk to the police, Lowell Catholic didnt even know his real name until today. The cops and the military are after him so the school might as well stop trying to cover this up by sending parents emails.
that is exactly what they are doing, pretending bad things aren't taking place. they need to get rid of that staff.
MIKE

Lynn, MA

#14 Jan 13, 2012
i went to lc my freshmen year and that school is a total shithole i honestly believe half of the teachers dont even have a college education....
unknown

Dracut, MA

#15 Jan 13, 2012
He'd sit at my lunch table and would swear nonstop when he was talking to my friend. Scary thought knowing I was sitting next to a fugitive!
not saying

Burlington, MA

#16 Jan 13, 2012
If you guys who went to lc hate him so much you should've reported him. So what he ran from the military. It's not like he's a rapist or murderer. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty. Oh everyone is going back to the dark ages where they are all ducking ignorant. How could I forget
Funny

Holyoke, MA

#17 Jan 13, 2012
Youre all stupid. You read this article and believe it 100%. No proof and no credible author. Some idiot probably made this up as a way to scream at someone they don't like. Now all you other idiots are using as an excuse to hate on the school. If you hate the school then leave. I guarantee no one likes you anyways.
LC PROUD

Tewksbury, MA

#18 Jan 13, 2012
Funny wrote:
Youre all stupid. You read this article and believe it 100%. No proof and no credible author. Some idiot probably made this up as a way to scream at someone they don't like. Now all you other idiots are using as an excuse to hate on the school. If you hate the school then leave. I guarantee no one likes you anyways.
you are 100% true
Anon

Dracut, MA

#19 Jan 13, 2012
You all really are stupid. The only searches on this that come up on Google link back to this website. There are no other articles or any other confirmations made.

Especially this being a lousy forum, you would have to be an idiot to believe this.
quit complaining

Tewksbury, MA

#20 Jan 13, 2012
LC cannot be blamed for hiring this "fugitive". They did the proper CORI and SORI checks, and if this man committed any crimes out of state, it would not show up in their results. The administration is doing their best to keep the situation under control, Lima has been fired. So people can stop complaining because that's only making this ten times worse than it needs to be...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State Rep. Jim Miceli prides himself on not tak... (Oct '10) 6 hr Respect 20
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Jun 25 Go Blue Forever 29
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Jun 24 Umm23 113
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Jun 18 Emily 336
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jun 16 Linda 759
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jun 14 Wondering 17,972
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages