Lowell man gets life for city murder

Full story: Lowell Sun

A 25-year-old Lowell man will pay for his deadly display of gang violence at a party two years ago with a sentence of life prison.
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
city dweller

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 20, 2009
 
They locked up the wrong guy. The Veth cousins are the ones that did it. The whole Veth family are scumbags. It runs in the family. Just ask anybody from Lowell.
lock them all up

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 20, 2009
 
Chamroeun Mich, formerly of 20 Chany Place, Lowell, pleaded guilty in Lowell Superior Court to second-degree murder.
it is what it is

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2009
 
city dweller wrote:
They locked up the wrong guy. The Veth cousins are the ones that did it. The whole Veth family are scumbags. It runs in the family. Just ask anybody from Lowell.
your right he is innocent vebal and dallas committed the crime and they probably going to walk away from this with just a slap in the hand. sshhiitt like this gets me really mad when they put a good kid in jail while the two that did the crime walks around lowell like they the sshhiitt to bad justice will never be serve to the family cause the real killers are still walking the street!! P.S just to let y'all know he wasn't trying to join trg blue cause he was trg grey they killed him over a rap battle i guest he must of hurt the little blue rags feeling with his lyrics.the sucky part is that his older brother is in the same gang that killed him it a sshhiittyy world after all. Mich keep your head up cause real recognize real peace
snitches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 20, 2009
 
it is what it is wrote:
<quoted text>your right he is innocent vebal and dallas committed the crime and they probably going to walk away from this with just a slap in the hand. sshhiitt like this gets me really mad when they put a good kid in jail while the two that did the crime walks around lowell like they the sshhiitt to bad justice will never be serve to the family cause the real killers are still walking the street!! P.S just to let y'all know he wasn't trying to join trg blue cause he was trg grey they killed him over a rap battle i guest he must of hurt the little blue rags feeling with his lyrics.the sucky part is that his older brother is in the same gang that killed him it a sshhiittyy world after all. Mich keep your head up cause real recognize real peace
thats why they had "operation gray rag" and vybol was wearing a wire doin deals with blacky to get off the hook on this one i see it now haha
disgusted

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 20, 2009
 
fn gooners should do all us a favor and justkill themselves
Lee

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 21, 2009
 
Bring back the death penalty in massachusett for these gangmembers.
Make it a crime in massachusetts to belong in a gang.
Lowell Guy

Marshfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 21, 2009
 
Oh, those wacky Asians!!!
AF Member

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 21, 2009
 
Being in Gangs is foolish. It doesn't lead to anything good. Stop the gang activities, get a real job, and contribute to your community. Stop killing your community, better yet your own friends. You can't say he was inoccent since he pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder. Good luck to Lowell and it's good citizens.
play uR caRd

Salem, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 21, 2009
 
i was reading threw all 8 comment..this is 4 comment #1..ur a airhead n u don't kno wat u r talkin about....comment..#2 ???..comment#3u tell me wat real....LIFE..comment #4 that's a differnt story...u b okie..comment #5 1 life n live it up...not dat stupid?...comment #6 gotta make a vote on dat...bring it bakC..n maSs will b known as mass murdeR...comment #7 u musta got beatn up by dem asian..now ur hat'n...comment #8 there's never luCcy...shiet happend...n errbody is all monkey....
bad actor

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 22, 2009
 
play uR caRd wrote:
i was reading threw all 8 comment..this is 4 comment #1..ur a airhead n u don't kno wat u r talkin about....comment..#2 ???..comment#3u tell me wat real....LIFE..comment #4 that's a differnt story...u b okie..comment #5 1 life n live it up...not dat stupid?...comment #6 gotta make a vote on dat...bring it bakC..n maSs will b known as mass murdeR...comment #7 u musta got beatn up by dem asian..now ur hat'n...comment #8 there's never luCcy...shiet happend...n errbody is all monkey....
you're not very good at pretending.....
b_billy_bass

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 22, 2009
 
AF Member wrote:
Being in Gangs is foolish. It doesn't lead to anything good. Stop the gang activities, get a real job, and contribute to your community. Stop killing your community, better yet your own friends. You can't say he was inoccent since he pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder. Good luck to Lowell and it's good citizens.
there's better ways to reach out to gang members. I doubt they read topix for advise.
Lowell Guy

Marshfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 22, 2009
 
play uR caRd wrote:
i was reading threw all 8 comment..this is 4 comment #1..ur a airhead n u don't kno wat u r talkin about....comment..#2 ???..comment#3u tell me wat real....LIFE..comment #4 that's a differnt story...u b okie..comment #5 1 life n live it up...not dat stupid?...comment #6 gotta make a vote on dat...bring it bakC..n maSs will b known as mass murdeR...comment #7 u musta got beatn up by dem asian..now ur hat'n...comment #8 there's never luCcy...shiet happend...n errbody is all monkey....
Your public school dollars at work on another wacky Asian!
it is what it is

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 22, 2009
 
snitches wrote:
<quoted text>
thats why they had "operation gray rag" and vybol was wearing a wire doin deals with blacky to get off the hook on this one i see it now haha
wrong vebol fool the one in the murder case is TRG blue and the snitch is TRG grey
it is what it is

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 22, 2009
 
AF Member wrote:
Being in Gangs is foolish. It doesn't lead to anything good. Stop the gang activities, get a real job, and contribute to your community. Stop killing your community, better yet your own friends. You can't say he was inoccent since he pleaded guilty to 2nd degree murder. Good luck to Lowell and it's good citizens.
he only pleaded to second degree so he can be free if he fought the case and they found him guilty he would of been doing life i think it was a smart move
blood

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 22, 2009
 
Lowell Guy wrote:
Oh, those wacky Asians!!!
u wack ass whole asian number 1
Lowell Guy

Marshfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 22, 2009
 
blood wrote:
<quoted text>u wack **** whole asian number 1
You give me 1 order rarge shlimp flied lice! Me love you long time!!!
ejs

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 22, 2009
 
Lee wrote:
Bring back the death penalty in massachusett for these gangmembers.
Make it a crime in massachusetts to belong in a gang.
AMEN!!!
bulletxtc

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 22, 2009
 
Can a fraternity be considered a gang? If so, yes, I agree, make gangs a crime in Mass.
lowell

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 24, 2009
 
i knew cham mich since he was in the reilly school he was more of an artist in my eyes then a gang member always into his rapping and the laydies.. a great guy never knew he would end up this way..goes to show that its your best freinds or gangmembers are your closes enemyies.execuse my grammer im hard of hearing...keep your head up mr mich...the truth...
lol

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 2, 2009
 
everyone has there own opinion on things... stoP f*n hatin! n get af*n life lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... 22 hr Joe L Kaddie 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sat Crazy Mike 4,696
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sat Jane 14
Lowell PD Jul 25 Oh My 1
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Jul 24 Zoelle 46
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations Jul 23 Stan T 2
Council seeks cost of teaching immigrants Jul 23 Demopukes Are Idiots 1
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••