#18523 Nov 4, 2013
(Showed up.)
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18525 Nov 4, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Tommy.
When you kept telling us about how sick your Mother was,. We all tried to help you feel better.
Now I post how sick my wife is. And I'm worried about her.
And what do you say.
Everybody is talking about Hospice, Nothing about the red sox,
I'm glad they won. But My wife comes first.
If you had any fucking brains , You would have listen. Instead of the fucking Red Sox.
You insult Janet, And FR. Take your computer and give it to someone with special needs They'll have better use for it.
To the other people on here. Please excuse my searing.
But this idiot really pissed me off. And don't give me this crap if you were here you would punch me out.
You were going to do it twice before. But you never should up.
Like all the other big mouths on here before and after you.
Tommy seek some mental health.
SLA,you know I feel for you and your girl,but don't tell me I need mental health help.The only people I ever let tell me that are women,and I laff at them.And they laff back,which is how it should be.You and Soda Jerk sound like a coupla women to me this morning.Did you two help that girl write the song,'I Am Woman,Hear Me Roar'.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18527 Nov 4, 2013
And FR. Has more class in his pinky. Then you'll ever have. Now go seek some help jerk.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18528 Nov 4, 2013
Don't bother talking to me. I wont reply. I only talk to people who have a brain. That leaves you out.
Your an incentive no class. WACKO.
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18529 Nov 4, 2013
Soda-Fountain-Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you are a real piece of work in real life, next time you go fishing off the pier, bring your PC with you and throw it over the rail when no one is looking, you'll be doing us all a big favor! Also; if you want to do a header, feel free!
You guys are too much.Do you wanna know who you remind me of.?My eight grade teacher,a red-headed bombshell that plopped her ass on her desk in her mini-skirt,with no panties.Right in front of me.I had to leave the end of class with my books in front of me.I guess that's why they call them laptops now.And,if I want a header,I will feel free to come see you.It'll cost me enuff in gas,it should be free.LOL FU2
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18530 Nov 4, 2013
I hope you guys know that I enjoy goofing you.I know you're not my eighth-grade teacher,but I appreciate the memories.No wonder she always kept me after class to clean the blackboard.She was baiting me,just like you do.I shoulda bit that hook.!LOL
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18531 Nov 11, 2013
Janet.
Did you know the Joslins they lived on Hale ST.
Or Kitty Fortin .
I think she lived of Hale ST.
Thanks.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18532 Nov 12, 2013
Sla wrote:
Janet.
Did you know the Joslins they lived on Hale ST.
Or Kitty Fortin .
I think she lived of Hale ST.
Thanks.
I recall the name of both but not anyone's firt name.I lived on howard St till I was about 13.My sister Pauline is older then me I will ask her about them I'm sure she will know one of them.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18533 Nov 12, 2013
Janet Simard DiLisio wrote:
<quoted text>I recall the name of both but not anyone's firt name.I lived on howard St till I was about 13.My sister Pauline is older then me I will ask her about them I'm sure she will know one of them.
Thank. You.
Steven Greenberg

Southbridge, MA

#18534 Nov 12, 2013
Cal wrote:
I remember "Jones Pharmacy" the "Friendly pharmacy" owned by Irving Greenberg the "friendly pharmacist"
Irving was my father.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18535 Nov 13, 2013
Steven Greenberg wrote:
<quoted text>
Irving was my father.
Loved those family Drug Stores of long ago, there were quite a few of them in the Highlands, 2 in Cupples Sq., Pine Street, Branch St., School St.

It seems they were on every street corner like CVS and Walgreens is today, in Florida there is in fact one on every street corner.:-)
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18536 Nov 13, 2013
YOUR sure not alone,on missing our highlands.i like to think of the lowell/highland of yesterday.we have some SERIOUS snow coming in on friday,until monday.of course it's the media's place to make a mountain out of a mole hill however,when the local weather gal gets EXCITED,so do i.make sure the gas can is filled,snowblower ready to go,(electric start)of course,and have rock salt on hand.i can't shovel,and next winter HAD to go to a blower.FR,you put a smile on me and the wife about your note on the boy-officers.i thought that there would always be boy and girl officers.i WONDER HOW many of them,also signed up for dear ole MA?everyone had a look at a doe and her two fawns this morning as they walked thru our front yards,no hurry of course.the deer "know"where to go to eat whats left over in the neighborhoods gardens.well,watch eastern washington's white out coming friday.it did seem like there were drugstores on every corner of the highlands.
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18537 Nov 14, 2013
WSC,I think it's downright insulting that nobody thanked you,or any veteran for your service on Monday.THANK YOU from me.!Like obama told the 107 year old Veteran at Arlington National Cemetery,''This is the life of one American Veteran,living proud and strong in the land he helped keep free''.Our freedom is evaporating faster than pissing on a hot rock under this President.He reminds me of Snidely Whiplash,tying the poor women to the train tracks for all his stupid mistakes.He disgusts me so much,I might have to go to the drugstore myself.LOL
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18538 Nov 14, 2013
And speaking of hot rocks,remember the gold N.E.clambakes.A nice fire full of seaweed,lobster,clams and crabs.It makes me drool more than usual.LOL
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18539 Nov 14, 2013
Sorry,I meant good old clambakes.But they were worth their weight in gold.Thank You,AGAIN to our Veterans,every one of you.
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18540 Nov 14, 2013
THANKS FR,for remembering that i wore the nation's uniform.nobody here said a thing about it.oh well.i sure do remember having clam bakes.we'd go down to ipswich,and get a couple dozen lobsters,and usually twenty or so pounds of clams.cook with sea weed,corn,potatoes,plus three or four pounds of melted butter.we use to have these clam bakes five or six times with all the relatives.i have to laugh,when i see the clams in the grocery stores.their TINY clams demand top dollar.i can't believe people up here,have their christmas lights on!this world is spinning so fast,i think the princess and i should be looking for the mythical,MAYBERRY.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18541 Nov 14, 2013
washington state cougars wrote:
THANKS FR,for remembering that i wore the nation's uniform.nobody here said a thing about it.oh well.i sure do remember having clam bakes.we'd go down to ipswich,and get a couple dozen lobsters,and usually twenty or so pounds of clams.cook with sea weed,corn,potatoes,plus three or four pounds of melted butter.we use to have these clam bakes five or six times with all the relatives.i have to laugh,when i see the clams in the grocery stores.their TINY clams demand top dollar.i can't believe people up here,have their christmas lights on!this world is spinning so fast,i think the princess and i should be looking for the mythical,MAYBERRY.
Sorry I forgot, You were in Nam.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18542 Nov 15, 2013
washington state cougars wrote:
You are quite welcome WSC. Yes, the Highlands of the 40's, 50's & 60's was the place to go for all your shopping needs. Remember Modern Cleaners that Mr. Levine ran next door to the Highland Tap, I used to get free Tuxedo's because I passed out flyers at Lowell High advertising his Tuxedo's. We had our Prom at the Andover Country Club, what a swanky place that was in those days. You must remember Yum Yum Shoppe, it was the best bakery in the city, people would come from all over Greater Lowell for the bread and pastries. They don't have places like that today, just the crappy dognut shops full of sugar not like the old days.
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18543 Nov 16, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite welcome WSC. Yes, the Highlands of the 40's, 50's & 60's was the place to go for all your shopping needs. Remember Modern Cleaners that Mr. Levine ran next door to the Highland Tap, I used to get free Tuxedo's because I passed out flyers at Lowell High advertising his Tuxedo's. We had our Prom at the Andover Country Club, what a swanky place that was in those days. You must remember Yum Yum Shoppe, it was the best bakery in the city, people would come from all over Greater Lowell for the bread and pastries. They don't have places like that today, just the crappy dognut shops full of sugar not like the old days.
How are you,FR.? I know dam well I'm not allowed back on this site,but I had to tell you a funny story that relates to yours.And the bars around here close too early.It's sure not Boston,when we caught the 6am train outta North Station to get to school on time.I got a free tuxedo from a little place on Bridge St.,across from the old Lowell Sun bldg.I didn't have to hand out flyers,though.My neighbor stole my girl,so I used his name to rent one.It was a real beauty,all white with embroidery on the jacket.I gave it to my other little neighbor to use for his prom.I hope I can't get busted for it forty years later.LOL
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18544 Nov 16, 2013
I told him not to bring it to a local dry cleaner.I didn't want him to get in trouble.It had stains on it,Clinton style,after a ride thru the Kangamangus Hiway.LMAO Sorry,ladies.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) 5 hr Lacarmencitasd 47
Moonlite Reader Adult store (Feb '12) 20 hr Eric Paone 11
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Wed GiovanniTheGreat 335
Massachusetts' ballot is stacked for voters Aug 24 Jtn 1
Fireworks? Aug 23 alicew234 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Aug 23 Ur worst nightmare 672
Tyngsboro Music Selection (Aug '12) Aug 21 Musikologist 17
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE