Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18506 Oct 31, 2013
Janet,I also owe you a THANK YOU,for taking my lunacy like the lady I've always known you were.You showed more class than these other idiots put together.They are NOT 'Knights in Shining Armor',coming to rescue the fair damsel in distress.They are bullies that must gang up on one guy to make them feel better about themselves.They shoulda got 'dressed' up,and met at FantasyFest down in Key West,cause that's where they belong.!So again,I'm very sorry and a BIG Thank You for taking this in the spirit in which it was given.Just a light-hearted joke with no disrespect intended at all.HAGreatHalloweenie.!Oops,s orry AGAIN.No pud intended,err,I mean pun.LMAO
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18507 Oct 31, 2013
Florida State Panther wrote:
Janet,I also owe you a THANK YOU,for taking my lunacy like the lady I've always known you were.You showed more class than these other idiots put together.They are NOT 'Knights in Shining Armor',coming to rescue the fair damsel in distress.They are bullies that must gang up on one guy to make them feel better about themselves.They shoulda got 'dressed' up,and met at FantasyFest down in Key West,cause that's where they belong.!So again,I'm very sorry and a BIG Thank You for taking this in the spirit in which it was given.Just a light-hearted joke with no disrespect intended at all.HAGreatHalloweenie.!Oops,s orry AGAIN.No pud intended,err,I mean pun.LMAO
No were not Knights in shining armor. & were not Or bullies.
We just have something you don't.
CLASS. Manners. Got it.
Think before you print. Look at what you said. If its offending change it.
You seem to have a beef with Fr. What's your problem. with him?
No one else has one with FR.
So use your head before posting.
FLorida-R

Largo, FL

#18508 Oct 31, 2013
<quoted text>Well,I should have expected to hear the 'Third Stooge' put in his two cents sooner or later.Like Gomer said ''Surpise,Surprise,Surprise.! The only woman that didn't complain was Janet.I'm very sorry again,Janet,It was really just another one of my morning rants.I just hope you four girls keep it rolling.I'm unplugging my keyboard when I visit this site,so no worries.OK.? I'm done defending myself.HAGreatDay
What did you expect??? You first speak unkindly to a nice lady, then you make insulting remarks to guys from your own home town and then you get upset when you are corrected.

We all like and respect Janet and will not tolerate her receiving unwarranted and disrespectful comments from you, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT??? Try it again and you'll be put in your place again, GOT IT??? Now scat!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18509 Oct 31, 2013
Looks like it's down to the phoney sla and florida-r, two jousting ding-a-lings vying for the hand of janet. let's who comes out on top.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18510 Oct 31, 2013
Hi,Janet.All is well with you,I hope.You know I try to have the utmost respct for girls on this site,but what a dumb question.!Yes,Palm Coast is on the East coast.Don't you own a map.I'll send you one.I have hundreds.We're a big city now,over 50,000 people.Even I know where Teenie Weenie Wachee is,and I don't mean in my pants,and I don't usually need a map to find it.HaHaHa I'm sorry,but I need some lunch,and a nap.Goodnite.
Well first of all YES I have a map but didn't feel like looking for it.I have been here in Florida for only two years and unlike you I don't know every place or any thing.Do'nt worry I will not bother you again cause I don't need that smart ass talk from you.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18511 Oct 31, 2013
Thank you,,,,, to the gentlemen on this site
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18512 Oct 31, 2013
Well,first of all,I've been telling you folks Palm Coast is between St. Augustine and Daytona for years now.Second of all,are you turning into a bully,too.? I begged you for forgiveness,didn't I.?And third of all,I wanted to wait to hear from the 'Third Stooge',YakimUp,Wa. before I decided which three heads I wanted to bang together.Now I'm not so sure.I guess if I'm not worth going to Mapquest,then I not worth typing to either.
washington state cougars

Spokane, WA

#18513 Oct 31, 2013
TOMMY,i'm sorry that you think we are the three stooges,as i only wanted to point out that your remarks were hurtful towards janet.your a decent guy TOMMY,with you taking care of your ma,twenty-four seven.you also take care of some of your friends and neighbors.not EVERYONE can do what you do,most folks would just send their elderly parents to nursing homes.were getting into the winter months,and some folks will get back to this topix,and some will be female who might not appreciate your humor.i consider you a friend,and i hope you stay on this topix,as you have much to say about our hometown,and give us a slice of living in florida.lets get people back to talking about lowell again.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18514 Oct 31, 2013
Janet.
When you were down here. Did you notice they tore down St Josephs hospital?
Lowell University is building Dorms & offices .
They also bought Tsongas center,
Also built 4 other large dorms.
Lowell is becoming university city. A lot of shootings in Lowell. At least 12 in the last month. Its not the same old Lowell. But I still like Lowell. Have a nice day.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18515 Oct 31, 2013
My Son just bought a really nice home in Fort Myers.
He loves it there.
If my wife was not so sick. I'd move to Florida.
She is now on Palliative care. And the next step is Hospices care. Are you Florida people still rooting for the Red Sox & other New England teams ?
Take. Care.
Florida State Panther

Palm Coast, FL

#18516 Oct 31, 2013
I'm awful sorry too,WSC,that all people talk about on here is nursing homes, hospise care,and OBUMACARE.What about them BOSOX.? Nobody mentioned them all day.Why.? Cause that little jerk was at Fanuel Hall,spewing his garbage,trying to sell his signature piece of crap insurance policy.? Were you that impressed by him,that winning a World Series slipped your mind.? All I'm thinking about is our third championship in ten years.And,I'm thrilled for them and all Bostonians and SOX fans.
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18517 Nov 1, 2013
Well boys and girl,I'm sorry to get everybody on here so hot.But I'm glad it only took two days this time,instead of two years.lol Hopefully,I can get back to work now.I changed my name to protect my innocence.Like the song goes,'I'm NOT cooler online'.I guess this is why those dating sites don't work for me.I'm glad my last lap is on an even number.$17,600.Add a trillion zero's to that and it's about the number that our country is leaving our kids and grandkids in debt.HAGreatWeekend.Celebrate for the RED SOX.And have a Great Holiday Season,y'all.
PMac

Lowell, MA

#18518 Nov 1, 2013
FSP wrote:
Well boys and girl,I'm sorry to get everybody on here so hot.But I'm glad it only took two days this time,instead of two years.lol Hopefully,I can get back to work now.I changed my name to protect my innocence.Like the song goes,'I'm NOT cooler online'.I guess this is why those dating sites don't work for me.I'm glad my last lap is on an even number.$17,600.Add a trillion zero's to that and it's about the number that our country is leaving our kids and grandkids in debt.HAGreatWeekend.Celebrate for the RED SOX.And have a Great Holiday Season,y'all.
Sledding and swimming at shedd park, eating at Lefty's, worked at the Drive In, miniature golf at Tewksbury wamesit golf, the cannon at Portuguese corner, late night steak and cheese at santoros, the foxtail lounge, Kings and Capitols dept stores.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18519 Nov 1, 2013
PMac wrote:
<quoted text>
Sledding and swimming at shedd park, eating at Lefty's, worked at the Drive In, miniature golf at Tewksbury wamesit golf, the cannon at Portuguese corner, late night steak and cheese at santoros, the foxtail lounge, Kings and Capitols dept stores.
Did you live in Tewksbury Or Lowell?
And if you don't mind how old are you?
Thanks.
Soda-Fountain-Gu y

Largo, FL

#18520 Nov 2, 2013
PMac wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out cheeseburgers and Lime Ricky's at the soda fountain at Liggetts, the best in the city!
Soda-Fountain-Gu y

Largo, FL

#18521 Nov 4, 2013
Life gets pretty ugly without a little joke getting thrown in once in a while.I'm not like this in person,but keep the keyboard away from me.!!!
I am sure you are a real piece of work in real life, next time you go fishing off the pier, bring your PC with you and throw it over the rail when no one is looking, you'll be doing us all a big favor! Also; if you want to do a header, feel free!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18522 Nov 4, 2013
I'm awful sorry too,WSC,that all people talk about on here is nursing homes, hospise care,and OBUMACARE.What about them BOSOX.? Nobody mentioned them all day.Why.? Cause that little jerk was at Fanuel Hall,spewing his garbage,trying to sell his signature piece of crap insurance policy.? Were you that impressed by him,that winning a World Series slipped your mind.? All I'm thinking about is our third championship in ten years.And,I'm thrilled for them and all Bostonians and SOX fans.
You know Tommy.
When you kept telling us about how sick your Mother was,. We all tried to help you feel better.
Now I post how sick my wife is. And I'm worried about her.
And what do you say.
Everybody is talking about Hospice, Nothing about the red sox,
I'm glad they won. But My wife comes first.
If you had any fucking brains , You would have listen. Instead of the fucking Red Sox.
You insult Janet, And FR. Take your computer and give it to someone with special needs They'll have better use for it.
To the other people on here. Please excuse my searing.
But this idiot really pissed me off. And don't give me this crap if you were here you would punch me out.
You were going to do it twice before. But you never should up.
Like all the other big mouths on here before and after you.
Tommy seek some mental health.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18523 Nov 4, 2013
(Showed up.)
FSP

Palm Coast, FL

#18525 Nov 4, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Tommy.
When you kept telling us about how sick your Mother was,. We all tried to help you feel better.
Now I post how sick my wife is. And I'm worried about her.
And what do you say.
Everybody is talking about Hospice, Nothing about the red sox,
I'm glad they won. But My wife comes first.
If you had any fucking brains , You would have listen. Instead of the fucking Red Sox.
You insult Janet, And FR. Take your computer and give it to someone with special needs They'll have better use for it.
To the other people on here. Please excuse my searing.
But this idiot really pissed me off. And don't give me this crap if you were here you would punch me out.
You were going to do it twice before. But you never should up.
Like all the other big mouths on here before and after you.
Tommy seek some mental health.
SLA,you know I feel for you and your girl,but don't tell me I need mental health help.The only people I ever let tell me that are women,and I laff at them.And they laff back,which is how it should be.You and Soda Jerk sound like a coupla women to me this morning.Did you two help that girl write the song,'I Am Woman,Hear Me Roar'.?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18527 Nov 4, 2013
And FR. Has more class in his pinky. Then you'll ever have. Now go seek some help jerk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Dec 22 BIGROYAL11 103
Get Laid this xmass Dec 22 mARY 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Dec 22 pattys67 688
South Tewksbury is an eye sore (Aug '11) Dec 21 donna 10
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Dec 20 Angry White Unite... 312
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Dec 19 laxman 16
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Dec 18 Maza 748

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]