Do you remember????
Among the Remains

Santa Cruz, CA

#18323 Apr 9, 2013
Sla wrote:
The same moron who talks about Jesus Christ.
But goes completely against what Jesus said.
Now he will anser in the name of Jesus.
What a hypocrite.
California sucks, And so does this piece of shit.
And what you can't bring yourself to consider has value makes Lowell a tough place to be for some people. That's fine for you, and then don't consider that people from some place else have more to offer the place than refugees. Or do you think it is Christian to teach your language to people you never want to hear from?
No wonder the pride of Lowell made his profession punching people in the face. Living around dingbats like you- why would he stop?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18324 Apr 9, 2013
Among the Few wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone you used to know?
The Lord only talks like this sometimes- like before a plague or a flood. You still "get" those don't you?
I learned to talk like this around pricks like you- read your own posts.
Jesus, look at yourselves! The Spinners could host an invective night.
And give out little bats.
Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.
Oh please don't taunt us. You scare us lmao,
For someone who speaks the Lords name so often.
You sure are a hypocrite

Lineal those . In cal a for ni a .
Like Pelosi. Barbara Boxer.

Next time you're in Lowell stop by personally see who will taunt who. Whack job.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18325 Apr 9, 2013
All misspelled to give you something to talk about.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18326 Apr 9, 2013
Among the Remains wrote:
<quoted text>
And what you can't bring yourself to consider has value makes Lowell a tough place to be for some people. That's fine for you, and then don't consider that people from some place else have more to offer the place than refugees. Or do you think it is Christian to teach your language to people you never want to hear from?
No wonder the pride of Lowell made his profession punching people in the face. Living around dingbats like you- why would he stop?
You should come down and punch me in the face.
Bring your insurance papers and your co payment .
Bring your wife to, I'm sure she needs a good man to satisfy her needs.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18327 Apr 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's good to see you back and in good form as well.
I think The Flusher is someone we used to know who is now rejoining us for amusement. He kinda sounds like NM Bob or maybe the Social Failure or who was the guy that used to get hotsie-totsie over red heads???
Could be anyone of them. Or maybe it's a little chimp.
Could even be some one who moved from N. H.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18328 Apr 9, 2013
Among the Few wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone you used to know?
The Lord only talks like this sometimes- like before a plague or a flood. You still "get" those don't you?
I learned to talk like this around pricks like you- read your own posts.
Jesus, look at yourselves! The Spinners could host an invective night.
And give out little bats.
Now go away or I will taunt you a second time.
Yes, it was someone we used to know, there used to be a couple of whack-jobs like yourself that would post different sayings and famous quotes in an attempt to relate them to the current situation they were discussing. It boiled down as it does in your case just an attempt to falsely elevate yourself in public view over the people you are posting to, which gives you inner false satisfaction, you know what I mean, it makes you feel good after you submit your post, right??

Example: The Spinners could host an invective night. What is the real meaning to an off the wall comment like that? Whack job talk!

BTW, Thanks for the complement!
Among the Remains

Santa Cruz, CA

#18329 Apr 9, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You should come down and punch me in the face.
Bring your insurance papers and your co payment .
Bring your wife to, I'm sure she needs a good man to satisfy her needs.
Why don't you test the free waterbeds under the Aiken St Bridge, ass wagon. If people think Lowell is a toilet it's because of turds like you. As for trading blows- if you can't see a lesson in what I already stated, nothing more than insults will educate you.
Not my law or Gods but Newtons second law of motion- but you and the vacuous political boosters love to blow smoke.
When you just blow.
Your so stupid you think it matters.
Sleep tight.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18330 Apr 9, 2013
Soquel Ca. Here's a little tidbit,(44.9%) were opposite-sex married couples living together.

I thought this might be the case with you, not that it's a bad thing, but it says who you are.

The name Soquel has a somewhat unknown history. One local tale of its name comes from a story in which a bartender yells, "Soak Hell" at a patron. Another says the name comes from a local Native American tribe called the Soquel Indians. The Mexican land grant Rancho Soquel was given Martina Castro in 1833.

The town of Soquel is notorious for its flooding.

There' a lot to like about Lowell by comparison.
Among the Remains

Santa Cruz, CA

#18331 Apr 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Soquel Ca. Here's a little tidbit,(44.9%) were opposite-sex married couples living together.
I thought this might be the case with you, not that it's a bad thing, but it says who you are.
The name Soquel has a somewhat unknown history. One local tale of its name comes from a story in which a bartender yells, "Soak Hell" at a patron. Another says the name comes from a local Native American tribe called the Soquel Indians. The Mexican land grant Rancho Soquel was given Martina Castro in 1833.
The town of Soquel is notorious for its flooding.
There' a lot to like about Lowell by comparison.
The City of Lowell was incorporated on March 1st.
Formerly it had been known as "Wamesit" a word meaning room for all, by the previous inhabitants who seemed to feel that way until the likes of you showed up. Where did they go?
Why don't you march first and find out?
Wikipedia Peabrain.
There's a lot to like about knowing what the f*ck it is you're trying to say.
Go with God- if anything remotely living can still tolerate you.(I doubt it)
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18332 Apr 9, 2013
Sla, who was the guy that got all hotsey-totsey when talking about red heads. I can't remember his name, he had a house in Ayer or Harvard I believe and thought he was an eloquent speaker but the women thought he was nerd with the pocket protector in his shirt pocket and the horn rimmed glasses and short sleeve white shirt.

Now he's out there in CA living in sin and trying to preach to us about Jesus, send him a cup of Holy Water!

Next you know we'll have the riff raff monkey back yakking to us about how wonderful he is and let's not forget Matthew!
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18333 Apr 9, 2013
Among the Remains wrote:
<quoted text>
The City of Lowell was incorporated on March 1st.
Formerly it had been known as "Wamesit" a word meaning room for all, by the previous inhabitants who seemed to feel that way until the likes of you showed up. Where did they go?
Why don't you march first and find out?
Wikipedia Peabrain.
There's a lot to like about knowing what the f*ck it is you're trying to say.
Go with God- if anything remotely living can still tolerate you.(I doubt it)
I'd like to scrub that little mouth of yours with soap soaked in gasoline just to give it a little sting when I rub hard with the wire brush like your mommy should have done.

Are you going to tell us next about Eliots teachings and I am not talking about the the hot dog stand.
Johnny Mnemonic

Santa Cruz, CA

#18334 Apr 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
Sla, who was the guy that got all hotsey-totsey when talking about red heads. I can't remember his name, he had a house in Ayer or Harvard I believe and thought he was an eloquent speaker but the women thought he was nerd with the pocket protector in his shirt pocket and the horn rimmed glasses and short sleeve white shirt.
Now he's out there in CA living in sin and trying to preach to us about Jesus, send him a cup of Holy Water!
Next you know we'll have the riff raff monkey back yakking to us about how wonderful he is and let's not forget Matthew!
Who could let you forget?
You are all vigilant in remembering.
As far as living in sin is concerned, the last time I went to church, was the last time God hit me up for cash.
And Lowell loses cathedrals to molestation suits.
By your works shall Ye be known.
Don't go anywhere.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18335 Apr 9, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it's good to see you back and in good form as well.
I think The Flusher is someone we used to know who is now rejoining us for amusement. He kinda sounds like NM Bob or maybe the Social Failure or who was the guy that used to get hotsie-totsie over red heads???
You mean . Bagdad Harry. lol.
Johnny Mnemonic

Santa Cruz, CA

#18336 Apr 9, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean, Dad Bag Hairy.
Don't you remember? It's where you nursed.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18337 Apr 10, 2013
Johnny Mnemonic wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean, Dad Bag Hairy.
Don't you remember? It's where you nursed.
You are on all day. And till midnight.
Looks like you don't need to get up and go to work.

Another welfare case Fuel assistance. Food stamps. on and on.

What a low life. Do you get prescription marijuana .
You sure talk like you're overdose .
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18338 Apr 10, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's him, but this guy does not seem as bright and quick witted as Baggie was.

It can't be Bob from Al-Bur-Kirkie because he's still roaming the streets looking for Elliot's :-)

This guy is probably on the midnight shift at Mickey D's in charge of making the apple turnovers.

In other breaking news from Lowell, the city council now wants to remove the tent people that live under the bridges, I hope they find them suitable shelter.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18339 Apr 10, 2013
FLRetiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's him, but this guy does not seem as bright and quick witted as Baggie was.
It can't be Bob from Al-Bur-Kirkie because he's still roaming the streets looking for Elliot's :-)
This guy is probably on the midnight shift at Mickey D's in charge of making the apple turnovers.
In other breaking news from Lowell, the city council now wants to remove the tent people that live under the bridges, I hope they find them suitable shelter.
I don't think it's Baggie either. Baggie was much smarter then this freak.
Yes there moving the camp sites to Leominster Also going to supply unlimited supply .Of tomatoes from Gardner,
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18340 Apr 10, 2013
Among the low wrote:
Yeah! Remember that sandwich !
Whenever I flush the toilet I think of your contribution to the world.
"Art is the Handmaid of human good" was the motto.
Yours should be "Snuggle"
Witless dorks.
Enjoy your stupidity, irrelevance, and snacks.
You are society's bowel obstruction.
Thanks for for the unrelenting channel of human waste in all it's forms.
You idiots flush more than you comprehend.
(and people cover a lot of ground to make your moronic grumbling language. You can't spell, you can't write- you barely write cogent sentences and your content is absurd. And you do this sitting in front of a machine which can amplify and augment ones intelligence!)
The world is blowing by you and no matter where you go you don't go anywhere.
So- render unto Caesar and then enjoy your Lincoln, your All Around and your STD.
You can bite the Apple, but it weighs a ton.
Lowell Rocks.
You make it look bad.
Angry people like you were put here to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves. Thanks.
FLRetiree

Largo, FL

#18341 Apr 10, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry people like you were put here to make the rest of us feel better about ourselves. Thanks.
I agree with you. However, I think there is more than just anger embedded there, seems there is some unbalance of normal thinking associated with that persons writings along with scattershot thinking.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Brooksville, FL

#18342 Apr 10, 2013
This guy is a real nut job.I don't thnk he even knows what he is talking about.Could b writing from jail LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) 13 hr Concerned 49
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) 19 hr Drive 205
NEW Lowell High at CAWLEY Wed Wondering 4
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Wed Karen 818
Former Shaw Hospital Birth Records Dec 12 Bob KA-58 8
chelmsford does NOT need to have urban characte... Dec 7 Data Entry Worker 3
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Dec 6 Stephen D Clark 30

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance