Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18215 Feb 13, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Your desperate attempt to make yourself shine while belittling my father and myself has failed. It only points to a severe insecurity issue that you're probably having with yourself. That's a low blow when you enter someone's family member in the mix. Although......then again......you're low. Who would expect anything less from an unknowledgeable and immature person like yourself? Now wake up little man!
I am wide awake and see a little boy who was not taught respect, put your Daddy on here and let him read what you write to senior citizens, he'll soon see what he raised.
Now, as W.C. Fields would say; "Get otta here kid you bother me!".

Go ask Daddy who W.C. is monkey brain.

Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18216 Feb 13, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I just posted a picture of my ass,
Look at post 18208.
What a picture, seems you got some toilet paper stuck between your cheeks too, almost looks like a smile LOl.....

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

#18217 Feb 13, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am wide awake and see a little boy who was not taught respect, put your Daddy on here and let him read what you write to senior citizens, he'll soon see what he raised.
Now, as W.C. Fields would say; "Get otta here kid you bother me!".
Go ask Daddy who W.C. is monkey brain.
I've got one for you. You're Mama was a woman of the night and you're pimp Daddy raped her repeatedly and gave birth to you, their hideous offspring. How do you like them apples. You wanna play. Keep em coming.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18218 Feb 14, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I've got one for you. You're Mama was a woman of the night and you're pimp Daddy raped her repeatedly and gave birth to you, their hideous offspring. How do you like them apples. You wanna play. Keep em coming.
I get a good laugh from reading the kid stuff you post on here.

It's quite clear that your parents (if they were even married or together for any period of time) really failed in giving you any instruction and or guidence never mind how to respect people. But, as they say "The apple does not fall from the tree". Go ask your daddy what that means monkey brain.

Lowell, MA

#18219 Feb 14, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a good laugh from reading the kid stuff you post on here.
It's quite clear that your parents (if they were even married or together for any period of time) really failed in giving you any instruction and or guidence never mind how to respect people. But, as they say "The apple does not fall from the tree". Go ask your daddy what that means monkey brain.
Yeah, but unlike you,at least I knew who my Daddy was. It must be tough being a bastard child. Your Mama probably went out with Negro men. Is your skin color a little on the dark side? Your Daddy should have had knowledge of your Shelock device. The world would have been a better place without the likes of you. CHUCKLE! CHUCKLE!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18220 Feb 14, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but unlike you,at least I knew who my Daddy was. It must be tough being a bastard child. Your Mama probably went out with Negro men. Is your skin color a little on the dark side? Your Daddy should have had knowledge of your Shelock device. The world would have been a better place without the likes of you. CHUCKLE! CHUCKLE!
I am all done dealing with you monkey brain, you can go ask your daddy why....
sla

Lowell, MA

#18221 Feb 18, 2013
I see they want Mayor Murphy to resign.
He has done nothing for this city, He needs to get a good spanking from Rita,
Like they used to say on Life of Riley.

THROW THE BUM OUT.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

#18222 Feb 18, 2013
sla wrote:
I see they want Mayor Murphy to resign.
He has done nothing for this city, He needs to get a good spanking from Rita,
Like they used to say on Life of Riley.
THROW THE BUM OUT.
Hi Sla ,Was Rita ever Mayor of Lowell? I know who she is but forget what she ran for in lowell.Thanks
washington state cougar

Spokane, WA

#18223 Feb 18, 2013
GOOD AFTERNOON,watching the weather,and it looks like you got socked again.our weather up here in spokane has been dry,but clouds,and cool weather several days in a row.their forecasting snow up here by thursday.it looks like nothing has changed either in "do you remember"and this site.to bad for all the people who've LEFT because of the on-going trash.it's appears as tho both "do you remember"and this site,haven't been on TOPIC for quite some time.hello to all my friends,stay warm,and dry.
American

Largo, FL

#18226 Feb 19, 2013
Looks like Mike Mc is in a wee bit of trouble with getting his hand caught in the cookie jar, aye?
American

Largo, FL

#18227 Feb 21, 2013
"Murphy denies breaking glass on City Hall door" and he denies it too!

Lowell, MA

#18228 Feb 21, 2013
American wrote:
"Murphy denies breaking glass on City Hall door" and he denies it too!
Who cares on this forum if Murphy broke the glass on the door. You never broke anything glass in your life? While we're here though, you're weird for having such a Jones for him.
American

Largo, FL

#18230 Feb 21, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares on this forum if Murphy broke the glass on the door. You never broke anything glass in your life? While we're here though, you're weird for having such a Jones for him.
Go sit on your daddys lap and him how it feels to be such a failed daddy?
American

Largo, FL

#18231 Feb 21, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares on this forum if Murphy broke the glass on the door. You never broke anything glass in your life? While we're here though, you're weird for having such a Jones for him.

Go sit on your daddys lap and ask him how it feels to be such a failed daddy? LOL....

Lowell, MA

#18232 Feb 21, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Go sit on your daddys lap and ask him how it feels to be such a failed daddy? LOL....
Go sit on your Mama's lap and ask her again like you've done so many times before. "Mama...who's my real Daddy?" "Why are there always so many different Negro men at our breakfast table?" "Mama please can we have fried chicken and watermelon again today?" LOL
American

Largo, FL

#18234 Feb 26, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Go sit on your Mama's lap and ask her again like you've done so many times before. "Mama...who's my real Daddy?" "Why are there always so many different Negro men at our breakfast table?" "Mama please can we have fried chicken and watermelon again today?" LOL
Hey Sla, get a load of Monkey Brain here, he can't be original his daddy must have told him do what they do they are much smarter than you my dumb son! LOL.....

Lowell, MA

#18235 Feb 26, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Sla, get a load of Monkey Brain here, he can't be original his daddy must have told him do what they do they are much smarter than you my dumb son! LOL.....
At least my Daddy is almost ninety years old and still can remember Lowell seventy to eighty years ago. Look at you. You can't remember what you did two minutes ago posting the same thing twice. What a lame brain! What, do you have some kind of Colonel Sanders on the plantation fantasy going on with all this "your Daddy" BS? Again.....YOU'RE WEIRD!
American

Largo, FL

#18236 Feb 26, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>At least my Daddy is almost ninety years old and still can remember Lowell seventy to eighty years ago. Look at you. You can't remember what you did two minutes ago posting the same thing twice. What a lame brain! What, do you have some kind of Colonel Sanders on the plantation fantasy going on with all this "your Daddy" BS? Again.....YOU'RE WEIRD!
Seventy to eighty years ago??? Who else is around to question him he could say anything and think it's true. You go ask your daddy why did fail in raising you???
You are the weird one, you came in this Forum and ruined it for all of us real Lowell people with your monky brain BS, you only made one comment about Lowell and said my daddy told me that! Like I said; the apple does not fall far from the tree"!

Lowell, MA

#18237 Feb 26, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWWWWWWW! Look at the little boy. He goes crying to Sla to fight for him. THERE THERE little boy don't cry. Go ask Momma for a juice box and tuck you in for a nap. Be careful not to wet the bed OK. Talk about monkey brain you can't even spell monkey. IDIOT!
American

Largo, FL

#18238 Feb 26, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>AWWWWWWWWW! Look at the little boy. He goes crying to Sla to fight for him. THERE THERE little boy don't cry. Go ask Momma for a juice box and tuck you in for a nap. Be careful not to wet the bed OK. Talk about monkey brain you can't even spell monkey. IDIOT!
You would be doing us all a great service if you'd just go to some other Forum as no one on here wants to read your worthless comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) 21 hr townsendite 51
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Tue MazaHas 755
News Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08) Tue MazaHas 667
LiFe span Tue MazaHas 4
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) Tue audreyrivera 16
Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion Sun Wondering 46
News Lowell man gets life for city murder (Mar '09) May 21 Killuminati 29
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]