Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Nostalgic wrote:
Anyone remember the Hoodsie Hops? Parents met there in the 40s
I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.

Congratulations, that was the first, I mean the FIRST Value Added comment that you have ever made on this Forum and it had to come from your daddy. I am sure you revert back to your nonsensical comments now that you made a score.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.
Well . Well.
You are talking like you may have a brain.
Will see how far that goes.

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations, that was the first, I mean the FIRST Value Added comment that you have ever made on this Forum and it had to come from your daddy. I am sure you revert back to your nonsensical comments now that you made a score.
It doesn't matter how one arrives at a reply to a legitimate post now does it? I know one thing it was better than your reply. Are you worried that I might post more nonsense than you? Don't worry, I could never beat you at that. You did spark my interest once though with that Shelock. Could you post a picture of it?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how one arrives at a reply to a legitimate post now does it? I know one thing it was better than your reply. Are you worried that I might post more nonsense than you? Don't worry, I could never beat you at that. You did spark my interest once though with that Shelock. Could you post a picture of it?
I just posted a picture of my ass,
Look at post 18208.

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at post 18208.
He's a big boy Sla. Let him fight his own battles.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>He's a big boy Sla. Let him fight his own battles.
There is no battle here at all. These are simply posts between a little boy (that's You) and a mature knowledgable man like myself. I think you need to seek your daddys advice more often, Now go to bed little boy....

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> There is no battle here at all. These are simply posts between a little boy (that's You) and a mature knowledgable man like myself. I think you need to seek your daddys advice more often, Now go to bed little boy....
Your desperate attempt to make yourself shine while belittling my father and myself has failed. It only points to a severe insecurity issue that you're probably having with yourself. That's a low blow when you enter someone's family member in the mix. Although......then again......you're low. Who would expect anything less from an unknowledgeable and immature person like yourself? Now wake up little man!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Your desperate attempt to make yourself shine while belittling my father and myself has failed. It only points to a severe insecurity issue that you're probably having with yourself. That's a low blow when you enter someone's family member in the mix. Although......then again......you're low. Who would expect anything less from an unknowledgeable and immature person like yourself? Now wake up little man!
I am wide awake and see a little boy who was not taught respect, put your Daddy on here and let him read what you write to senior citizens, he'll soon see what he raised.
Now, as W.C. Fields would say; "Get otta here kid you bother me!".

Go ask Daddy who W.C. is monkey brain.

Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at post 18208.
What a picture, seems you got some toilet paper stuck between your cheeks too, almost looks like a smile LOl.....

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text> I am wide awake and see a little boy who was not taught respect, put your Daddy on here and let him read what you write to senior citizens, he'll soon see what he raised.
Now, as W.C. Fields would say; "Get otta here kid you bother me!".
Go ask Daddy who W.C. is monkey brain.
I've got one for you. You're Mama was a woman of the night and you're pimp Daddy raped her repeatedly and gave birth to you, their hideous offspring. How do you like them apples. You wanna play. Keep em coming.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I've got one for you. You're Mama was a woman of the night and you're pimp Daddy raped her repeatedly and gave birth to you, their hideous offspring. How do you like them apples. You wanna play. Keep em coming.
I get a good laugh from reading the kid stuff you post on here.

It's quite clear that your parents (if they were even married or together for any period of time) really failed in giving you any instruction and or guidence never mind how to respect people. But, as they say "The apple does not fall from the tree". Go ask your daddy what that means monkey brain.

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a good laugh from reading the kid stuff you post on here.
It's quite clear that your parents (if they were even married or together for any period of time) really failed in giving you any instruction and or guidence never mind how to respect people. But, as they say "The apple does not fall from the tree". Go ask your daddy what that means monkey brain.
Yeah, but unlike you,at least I knew who my Daddy was. It must be tough being a bastard child. Your Mama probably went out with Negro men. Is your skin color a little on the dark side? Your Daddy should have had knowledge of your Shelock device. The world would have been a better place without the likes of you. CHUCKLE! CHUCKLE!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, but unlike you,at least I knew who my Daddy was. It must be tough being a bastard child. Your Mama probably went out with Negro men. Is your skin color a little on the dark side? Your Daddy should have had knowledge of your Shelock device. The world would have been a better place without the likes of you. CHUCKLE! CHUCKLE!
I am all done dealing with you monkey brain, you can go ask your daddy why....
sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I see they want Mayor Murphy to resign.
He has done nothing for this city, He needs to get a good spanking from Rita,
Like they used to say on Life of Riley.

THROW THE BUM OUT.
Janet Simard DiLisio

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

sla wrote:
I see they want Mayor Murphy to resign.
He has done nothing for this city, He needs to get a good spanking from Rita,
Like they used to say on Life of Riley.
THROW THE BUM OUT.
Hi Sla ,Was Rita ever Mayor of Lowell? I know who she is but forget what she ran for in lowell.Thanks
washington state cougar

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

GOOD AFTERNOON,watching the weather,and it looks like you got socked again.our weather up here in spokane has been dry,but clouds,and cool weather several days in a row.their forecasting snow up here by thursday.it looks like nothing has changed either in "do you remember"and this site.to bad for all the people who've LEFT because of the on-going trash.it's appears as tho both "do you remember"and this site,haven't been on TOPIC for quite some time.hello to all my friends,stay warm,and dry.
American

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Looks like Mike Mc is in a wee bit of trouble with getting his hand caught in the cookie jar, aye?
American

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

"Murphy denies breaking glass on City Hall door" and he denies it too!

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
"Murphy denies breaking glass on City Hall door" and he denies it too!
Who cares on this forum if Murphy broke the glass on the door. You never broke anything glass in your life? While we're here though, you're weird for having such a Jones for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,341 - 17,360 of17,756
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 3 hr Pat 3
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Sun Opposite Effect 31
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Sun pfft sorry I fahted 296
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 20 Getting really annoyed 42
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... Apr 18 primrose villager 2
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
Dracut Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
•••