Doug

Mesa, AZ

#18187 Feb 3, 2013
Mannyfan wrote:
How about Capitol Warehouse, Wamesit Lanes... Holy crap, that's takin it back a minute... LOL!
wow Capitol Warehouse as a kid i my dad would buy my toy cars there .
American

Largo, FL

#18188 Feb 3, 2013
"Elliott said he's "not sure what to believe" and added that Patrick's announcement "seems like it could be a plea for attention."
Read more:

http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_2...

Ask him to list his accomplishments! And, I want to hear Rita's comments.....
Dewey Cheetem and Howe

Stratham, NH

#18189 Feb 3, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
No just remember Excel liquor on Merrimack ST., But it's a liquor store. Been there for years, And the Moosehead bar on Salem ST.
WOW!The Moosehead-That was my first underage drinking spot.Anyone with a library card could get served.LOL

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

#18190 Feb 3, 2013
American wrote:
"Elliott said he's "not sure what to believe" and added that Patrick's announcement "seems like it could be a plea for attention."
Read more:
http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_2...
Ask him to list his accomplishments! And, I want to hear Rita's comments.....
Like, ummmm, who cares. This isn't a political forum!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18193 Feb 4, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>Like, ummmm, who cares. This isn't a political forum!
They can post whatever they want,take a hike!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18194 Feb 5, 2013
Where is that little cowardly chimp.
You know the one with the little penis and no balls.
American

Largo, FL

#18195 Feb 6, 2013
The Lowell Mayor was asked what his accomplishments were since being in office and he could not answer the question at all, I bet Rita could answer it for him quite clearly!

Lowell, MA

#18196 Feb 6, 2013
American wrote:
The Lowell Mayor was asked what his accomplishments were since being in office and he could not answer the question at all, I bet Rita could answer it for him quite clearly!
Again, I ask. Who cares? What does this have to do with remembering Lowell?
American

Largo, FL

#18197 Feb 7, 2013
I care, it's recent news about Lowell. If you don't like reading it go to some other Forum and post your meaningless statements there and bother someone who may care what you think. Now, as they say in Lowell SCREW!
American

Largo, FL

#18198 Feb 7, 2013
Below is the Lowell Sun article on the Mayor, it will give you good insight as to what is going on in Lowell.

"Lowell Mayor Murphy won't seek re-election".

Love to hear what Rita has to say about this one.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18200 Feb 7, 2013
Yellow streak.
Id like to get my hands on you.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18201 Feb 7, 2013
American wrote:
Below is the Lowell Sun article on the Mayor, it will give you good insight as to what is going on in Lowell.
"Lowell Mayor Murphy won't seek re-election".
Love to hear what Rita has to say about this one.
He would talk for an hour . And nothing to say.
Good Bye.
washington states cougars

Spokane, WA

#18202 Feb 8, 2013
GOOD AFTERNOON,hope you guys aren't getting the big snow.that's all that's on the news,it seems.to all of my lowell friends.....stay inside,and keep the car parked.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18203 Feb 8, 2013
washington states cougars wrote:
GOOD AFTERNOON,hope you guys aren't getting the big snow.that's all that's on the news,it seems.to all of my lowell friends.....stay inside,and keep the car parked.
Hey Buddy.
How you doing?
Were getting even more then they are saying . Wicked wind.
Reminds me of 1978 . But not as bad.
If you were caught driving after 4 pm today. You would be arrested.. Hope everything is ok with Cheri and princess.
Take. Care.
Nostalgic

North Billerica, MA

#18204 Feb 10, 2013
Anyone remember the Hoodsie Hops? Parents met there in the 40s

Lowell, MA

#18205 Feb 11, 2013
Nostalgic wrote:
Anyone remember the Hoodsie Hops? Parents met there in the 40s
I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18206 Feb 11, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.

Congratulations, that was the first, I mean the FIRST Value Added comment that you have ever made on this Forum and it had to come from your daddy. I am sure you revert back to your nonsensical comments now that you made a score.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18207 Feb 11, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>I asked my father about them and he remembered attending them at the Notre Dame Church and the St. Louis School. He recalls them being held throughout the city.
Well . Well.
You are talking like you may have a brain.
Will see how far that goes.

Lowell, MA

#18208 Feb 11, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations, that was the first, I mean the FIRST Value Added comment that you have ever made on this Forum and it had to come from your daddy. I am sure you revert back to your nonsensical comments now that you made a score.
It doesn't matter how one arrives at a reply to a legitimate post now does it? I know one thing it was better than your reply. Are you worried that I might post more nonsense than you? Don't worry, I could never beat you at that. You did spark my interest once though with that Shelock. Could you post a picture of it?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18211 Feb 11, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how one arrives at a reply to a legitimate post now does it? I know one thing it was better than your reply. Are you worried that I might post more nonsense than you? Don't worry, I could never beat you at that. You did spark my interest once though with that Shelock. Could you post a picture of it?
I just posted a picture of my ass,
Look at post 18208.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sun nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sun vikky 15
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 12 Tony Stark 316
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
Lowell woman indicted in ID thefts (Jun '09) Sep 5 sameoltricks 69
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••