Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they opening another Elliot's hot dog stand. lol.
Will you be sitting next to Bob McKay.
Lawtens in Lawrence is for sale.
If you put up h 89k . I'll run it and send you your share each month. lol.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
Mr. O's
You and your group of misfits ruined this site for us, why do you insist on keep coming back here, we all left because the demeaning and nonsensical comments you made to us.

Just stay away and let us enjoy ourselves, PLEASE!

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your group of misfits ruined this site for us, why do you insist on keep coming back here, we all left because the demeaning and nonsensical comments you made to us.
Just stay away and let us enjoy ourselves, PLEASE!
NOT!! Since when do you own this forum? It's for all who wish to discuss Lowell's past. Not for discussing how many shots of JWR you've downed tonight or where you ate your last "lobstah". I will continue to call out ignorance and buffoonery. Why don't you start your own forum where you can carry on your affairs with the other buffoons rather than subjecting us to it.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>NOT!! Since when do you own this forum? It's for all who wish to discuss Lowell's past. Not for discussing how many shots of JWR you've downed tonight or where you ate your last "lobstah". I will continue to call out ignorance and buffoonery. Why don't you start your own forum where you can carry on your affairs with the other buffoons rather than subjecting us to it.
You know shit about Lowell.
All you do is start crap. Most likely because you Mom And Dad.
Did not bring you up right.
And you never had any friends.
Because you were and still are a moron and a misfit,
And are having flash backs from all the LSD you took.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>NOT!! Since when do you own this forum? It's for all who wish to discuss Lowell's past. Not for discussing how many shots of JWR you've downed tonight or where you ate your last "lobstah". I will continue to call out ignorance and buffoonery. Why don't you start your own forum where you can carry on your affairs with the other buffoons rather than subjecting us to it.

I don't think for one minute that I own this forum, myself and the others WHO ARE MY FRIENDS enjoy what each ofus has to say and we all had a wonderful time till YOU and the other misfits started posting your stupid remarks. WHY DON'T YOU START YOUR OWN FOOLISH FORUM AND CALL IT "FOOLS OF AMERICA"!
Prince Charles

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

If I might be so bold in saying. This is my take on the situation. The Florida Retiree becomes bored and posts an inflammatory remark to lure the low life Sla out from under his rock. Which he almost always succeeds in doing. He does this under the guise of blaming others for his own stupidity. I can see right through his ploy. I must say there's something quite strange going on between Florida Retiree and Sla which I haven't been able to pinpoint. I've noticed they have made quite the fools of themselves on the political threads as well.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Prince Charles wrote:
If I might be so bold in saying. This is my take on the situation. The Florida Retiree becomes bored and posts an inflammatory remark to lure the low life Sla out from under his rock. Which he almost always succeeds in doing. He does this under the guise of blaming others for his own stupidity. I can see right through his ploy. I must say there's something quite strange going on between Florida Retiree and Sla which I haven't been able to pinpoint. I've noticed they have made quite the fools of themselves on the political threads as well.
You are almost correct, the only thing going on between Sla and my self is that we are a couple of the normal people on here. We are not like the screwball monkey and his misfit friends that only post crazy remarks in order to disrupt this discussion on Lowell.

So figure that out Shelock!
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Prince Charles wrote:
Prince Charles.
How's your Grandma doing.
I bet your wife left you for someone else, She just could no longer
put up with those ears.
Now go feed the chimp his bananas ,

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are almost correct, the only thing going on between Sla and my self is that we are a couple of the normal people on here. We are not like the screwball monkey and his misfit friends that only post crazy remarks in order to disrupt this discussion on Lowell.
So figure that out Shelock!
What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
It's 2 keep fleas away. I didn't expect you 2 know that.
Crazy Buffoon.
Hey your in Lowell . Let's meet and discuss this rudeness you have.
What say you ?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

When I was in Lowell for the holidays it was clear that the city is changing, UMASS building all over the place, new court house going in, St. Joe's almost gone. Pretty soon it will look like a really different city.

It was great to visit Elliots, Santoro's, and LaBoniche just to name a few places. And Good Tymes was great place for great comfort food.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

12 below today.
Heat wave next Wednesday 44.lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Florida Retiree wrote:
When I was in Lowell for the holidays it was clear that the city is changing, UMASS building all over the place, new court house going in, St. Joe's almost gone. Pretty soon it will look like a really different city.
It was great to visit Elliots, Santoro's, and LaBoniche just to name a few places. And Good Tymes was great place for great comfort food.
I was at Santoros's Monday nice Italian cod cut.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

9Sorry) cold cut.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Santoros's Monday nice Italian cod cut.
I always enjoyed the ham & cheese with everything on it except hots. At Elliots I always get the All-Around like Bob McKay does.
The Golden Years

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Tewksbury's Motel Caswell wins forfeiture case

This is great news, we always loved staying there and using the heart shaped tub and the best part was you could go for chinese food right across the street!

I bet Bob stays there whn he's in town too.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The Golden Years wrote:
Tewksbury's Motel Caswell wins forfeiture case
This is great news, we always loved staying there and using the heart shaped tub and the best part was you could go for chinese food right across the street!
I bet Bob stays there whn he's in town too.
Yea it's only about 3 miles to Elliot's hot dog stand. lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
Hey you little wimp chimp. Still looking for your answer.
Are you going to meet me.
FLEA BAG.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Chimp are you at the vets getting our rabies shot ?
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

Where is that ugly little monkey.?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,301 - 17,320 of17,757
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 30 min Scoop 6
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 5 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 5 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Apr 20 Opposite Effect 31
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Apr 20 pfft sorry I fahted 296
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 20 Getting really annoyed 42
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... Apr 18 primrose villager 2
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE