Prince Charles

San Francisco, CA

#18165 Jan 24, 2013
If I might be so bold in saying. This is my take on the situation. The Florida Retiree becomes bored and posts an inflammatory remark to lure the low life Sla out from under his rock. Which he almost always succeeds in doing. He does this under the guise of blaming others for his own stupidity. I can see right through his ploy. I must say there's something quite strange going on between Florida Retiree and Sla which I haven't been able to pinpoint. I've noticed they have made quite the fools of themselves on the political threads as well.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18166 Jan 24, 2013
Prince Charles wrote:
If I might be so bold in saying. This is my take on the situation. The Florida Retiree becomes bored and posts an inflammatory remark to lure the low life Sla out from under his rock. Which he almost always succeeds in doing. He does this under the guise of blaming others for his own stupidity. I can see right through his ploy. I must say there's something quite strange going on between Florida Retiree and Sla which I haven't been able to pinpoint. I've noticed they have made quite the fools of themselves on the political threads as well.
You are almost correct, the only thing going on between Sla and my self is that we are a couple of the normal people on here. We are not like the screwball monkey and his misfit friends that only post crazy remarks in order to disrupt this discussion on Lowell.

So figure that out Shelock!
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18167 Jan 24, 2013
Prince Charles wrote:
Prince Charles.
How's your Grandma doing.
I bet your wife left you for someone else, She just could no longer
put up with those ears.
Now go feed the chimp his bananas ,

Since: Jan 12

Lowell, MA

#18168 Jan 24, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are almost correct, the only thing going on between Sla and my self is that we are a couple of the normal people on here. We are not like the screwball monkey and his misfit friends that only post crazy remarks in order to disrupt this discussion on Lowell.
So figure that out Shelock!
What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18169 Jan 24, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
It's 2 keep fleas away. I didn't expect you 2 know that.
Crazy Buffoon.
Hey your in Lowell . Let's meet and discuss this rudeness you have.
What say you ?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18170 Jan 24, 2013
When I was in Lowell for the holidays it was clear that the city is changing, UMASS building all over the place, new court house going in, St. Joe's almost gone. Pretty soon it will look like a really different city.

It was great to visit Elliots, Santoro's, and LaBoniche just to name a few places. And Good Tymes was great place for great comfort food.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18171 Jan 24, 2013
12 below today.
Heat wave next Wednesday 44.lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18172 Jan 24, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
When I was in Lowell for the holidays it was clear that the city is changing, UMASS building all over the place, new court house going in, St. Joe's almost gone. Pretty soon it will look like a really different city.
It was great to visit Elliots, Santoro's, and LaBoniche just to name a few places. And Good Tymes was great place for great comfort food.
I was at Santoros's Monday nice Italian cod cut.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18173 Jan 24, 2013
9Sorry) cold cut.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#18174 Jan 24, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I was at Santoros's Monday nice Italian cod cut.
I always enjoyed the ham & cheese with everything on it except hots. At Elliots I always get the All-Around like Bob McKay does.
The Golden Years

Largo, FL

#18175 Jan 25, 2013
Tewksbury's Motel Caswell wins forfeiture case

This is great news, we always loved staying there and using the heart shaped tub and the best part was you could go for chinese food right across the street!

I bet Bob stays there whn he's in town too.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18176 Jan 25, 2013
The Golden Years wrote:
Tewksbury's Motel Caswell wins forfeiture case
This is great news, we always loved staying there and using the heart shaped tub and the best part was you could go for chinese food right across the street!
I bet Bob stays there whn he's in town too.
Yea it's only about 3 miles to Elliot's hot dog stand. lol.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18177 Jan 28, 2013
Travis the chimp wrote:
<quoted text>What the heck is a Shelock? Is it some kind of restraining or chastity device for women?
Hey you little wimp chimp. Still looking for your answer.
Are you going to meet me.
FLEA BAG.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18178 Jan 28, 2013
Chimp are you at the vets getting our rabies shot ?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18179 Jan 30, 2013
Where is that ugly little monkey.?
Ann

Beaverton, OR

#18182 Jan 30, 2013
Benji wrote:
Stores in Lowell - Harry Bass, Record Lane, Scott Jewelers, Giant Store, Burger Chef, Rexall, Woolworth's, Kresge, JJ Newbury, Barrows, Pollard's, Bon Marche, Stuart's? And does anyone remember Dr. Gilooly, the dentist?
And Howdy's
dracut1

Dracut, MA

#18183 Jan 31, 2013
I was trying to get information about Excel liquor co. They made whiskey in Lowell brand names "berard" and " Moosehead Whiskey" anybody remember this?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#18184 Jan 31, 2013
dracut1 wrote:
I was trying to get information about Excel liquor co. They made whiskey in Lowell brand names "berard" and " Moosehead Whiskey" anybody remember this?
No just remember Excel liquor on Merrimack ST., But it's a liquor store. Been there for years, And the Moosehead bar on Salem ST.
Tony

Danvers, MA

#18185 Feb 1, 2013
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of Charlie Pelley's song, it is called "Lowell, Massachusetts USA" - it was recorded live at the Spear House in Lowell, back around the 1960's.

I have a copy the the song and I can send it to you. This was recorded in the '80's though. Email me at argomes@verizon.net.

Tony
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#18186 Feb 1, 2013
Tony wrote:
Does anybody know where I can get a copy of Charlie Pelley's song, it is called "Lowell, Massachusetts USA" - it was recorded live at the Spear House in Lowell, back around the 1960's.
I have a copy the the song and I can send it to you. This was recorded in the '80's though. Email me at argomes@verizon.net.
Tony

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 12 Tony Stark 316
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
Lowell woman indicted in ID thefts (Jun '09) Sep 5 sameoltricks 69
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE