Doors close on Tewksbury detox facility

Dec 29, 2010 Read more: Lowell Sun 202
The region's only in-patient detoxification facility will close its doors today, after last-ditch efforts to keep the facility open into the new year failed. Read more
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Your an idiot

New York, NY

#207 Apr 7, 2013
PO Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting choice of words.
"Addict, Addiction, Junkie, Idiot...."
Q: What do all of these words have in common?
A: They are all synonymous with each other.
That is today's lesson for you "Old but Young at Heart." Now, when you take your Methadone today, don't forget to include your ADD Medication as well. For if you are able to gain back that focus that has prevented you from getting your GED all of these years, you may actually be able to learn something.
That is, of course, if you don't make the "CHOICE" to go back on the street drugs that have killed so many of your brain cells already.

Actually to this idiot who wrote this...I am a recovered addict who not only graduated high school but also finished over 4 yrs college to work in rehabs and detoxes to help addicts and you are an embarrassment to human kind because its people like you that NO amount of education can help. My father also a recovered addict who now makes 100,000$ a year a very hard working man. So I don't know what makes you so great and better then anyone else or what makes you feel your so important to the world that you can judge others. I'm a recovered ADDICT who is successful has more money then you probally ever will in your lifetime and I help people each and every day and make a change in thousands of people's lives. Your clearly super uneducated and unhappy with yourself which is why you feel the need to trash on people without knowing ANYTHING about the subject or the background of these people. At the end of the day when I get out of a day of working making a change and helping others and drive my brand new mustang home that cost THOUSANDS of dollars that I myself a recovered drug addict payed for in cash and come home to my beautiful house that cost thousands of dollars that I myself a recovered DRUG ADDICT paid for and lay down on my nice expensive big bed and use my nice expensive iMac, iPad, laptop, iPhone things all bought and paid for myself someone who was a drug addict and know I have all these extremely nice things that I worked for doing a job I love helping people and making a change in their lives and helping them on the road to success and I'm a recovered "junkie" it's people like you I sit here and laugh at because your the one with absolutely no life experience and clearly no education. Your selfish and a disgusting person and FYI your nothing you don't make a change in the world no one looks up to you as a role model...and anyone who agrees with this idiots selfish statements...this all applies to you as well.. I will change more lives and make more of a difference then you could even if you tried and also will make more money then you will ever see in your entire waste of life money that is mine made by my hard work not handed to me.. Not mommy and daddy paying for my education and buying me things...all of this done by someone who was once a "junkie" watch what you say if your gonna try to say something smart...at least be smart! Don't copy and paste your information. Your nothing.
cnitsa55

Whitman, MA

#209 Sep 7, 2013
Underdog Player wrote:
Alcohol abuse and drug abuse are not diseases, they are choices.Calling it a disease is an insult to people who suffer from real diseases like Cancer, Diabetes, Leukemia etc. etc.
If these people want help tell them don't drink or do drugs, it is their choice.
u truley are a moron.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 18 hr Crunchdog66 17,833
Review: Acculocity Inc Fri endworkslavery 1
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Fri Tony Stark 827
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Apr 13 P Morris 713
News Tewksbury attorney disbarred again (Jan '11) Apr 11 Nellie 16
Video speaks universal language of safety in wa... Apr 9 beast1693 1
News Boston man charged with ramming cruiser (Jul '10) Apr 8 stacy 9
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE