launching a battle

Full story: Lowell Sun 352
Signs warn the public not to use the boat ramp by Club Fleur-de-Lis at Long Pond on the Dracut-Tyngsboro line. Full Story
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
oh boy

United States

#380 Aug 8, 2010
Oh Jay...get some friends to ride on that POS boat of yours. You look so sad all alone with Daddy riding along side in his jet ski.
Nate

Lawrence, MA

#381 Aug 8, 2010
This is the most amusing thread I've read in a longtime. That must be some hood over at the pond.LOL
Legal Eagle

Jupiter, FL

#382 Aug 8, 2010
See Ya wrote:
This place is on the brink of foreclosure. Check the Reg. Of Deeds.
It is either foreclosed or not. You are on the brink of being an idiot but ......
pure entertainment

Dracut, MA

#383 Aug 9, 2010
This has to be one of the funniest videos ever! And the comments, don't get me started!
Gail: give it up before you don't have a single friend left in this world. You made a fool of yourself on video and followed it up with a ranting comment that proved the video was no one time, bad day type incident.
Tom and the three or four other name you used: Mommy is wrong and maybe in need of some professional help. Why don't you get busy with that instead of entertaining us with your funny rants and comments.
Gail

Lowell, MA

#384 Aug 11, 2010
Glad you all finally shut up. Now stay off my boat ramp.
The Curse

Tyngsboro, MA

#385 Aug 11, 2010
Hey Gail its not yours so i will continue using it.
LAUNCH AWAY

Lowell, MA

#386 Aug 19, 2010
Just watched the Tyngsboro town meeting on demand click on conservation commission cedar st.. Gail.. Stick a fork in it.. Your DONE!!

http://tyngsboroughma.pegcentral.com/player.p...
ron

Dracut, MA

#387 Aug 19, 2010
LAUNCH AWAY wrote:
Just watched the Tyngsboro town meeting on demand click on conservation commission cedar st.. Gail.. Stick a fork in it.. Your DONE!!
i dont have speakers for my computer can you give me a quick recap
LAUNCH AWAY

Watertown, MA

#388 Aug 20, 2010
New article in the Lowell Sun today..

http://www.lowellsun.com/todaysheadlines/ci_1...
Sean

Westford, MA

#389 Feb 5, 2014
Non member of crap club wrote:
I see the boater out there frequently. He appears to have a nice boat that goes well. I never see him out disrespecting other people. He only boats when no ones out there and when its busy i see him cruising at about 5mph with a little girl in there or pullin a skier.
I have seen him on multiple occasions launch his boat and jetskis there for many years. Its been a public launch for ever. As to even bring up that young boy. Thats sad. Its a public access road they wouldnt need her permission period.
And the fact that she put up a fence for the kids. Its a bar they shouldnt be there. As for her beech. Check with law. Not even a home owner owns the first i think 10 feet from the highest water line or do they own any of the water. So feel free to swim in the water there.
She also claims she own a good establishment. Well how bout the boaters that drink n drive there boat. Minors that leave that beech drivin jetskis and not looking. I was there 4th of july weekend and saw a jetski leave and cut a boat off with a skier. Boater had to stop and jetskier had no idea.
How about the people that leave there drunk and drive home. FIND OUT ABOUT THE CAR THAT LEFT THERE A FEW YEARS BACK AND GOT IN A ACCIDENT WITH I THINK IT WAS A MOTORCYCLIST.
Enough said she is the menace to the lake. I have never heard anyone but her complain about the boater except for her. She favors who she wants. She is scum.....
Hey Tom, heard you were a surgeon down in Connecticut, congrats! I was told by Tracy gail is your stepmom, not the mom that I met back when I used to hang at your house in grade school.
Sean

Westford, MA

#390 Feb 5, 2014
I know it's been a few years now since the town meeting in 2011 where they were going to discuss this, but I just discovered this recently, where does the issue stand now?
Sean

Westford, MA

#391 Feb 5, 2014
LAUNCH AWAY wrote:
I just watched it, they said they would refer it to the planning board, how did that go then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09) Oct 18 ooh right 21
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Oct 18 Scott Anderson 17,810
Ex-worker indicted in Tyngsboro church theft (Jun '10) Oct 16 bmc7175 122
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Oct 15 TheRealBabysMom 27
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Oct 15 Entertained 173
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Oct 14 missy12090 677
Meet up Oct 13 ggg 1

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match