Backtalk: 12/31/2010

Full story: Lowell Sun 6
PRAY FOR THEM: In response to the caller from Chelmsford on Niki Tsongas, my father always said, "God takes care of fools, drunks and little children." May God help the people of the 5th Congressional District. Full Story
God Helps from Dracut

Dracut, MA

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Get your priorities straight and stop blaming God for all human frailties. There is no difference between religion and politics, both are rotten.

Dracut
WHAT A JOKE

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Pay raises?? you might want to take your head out of your behind before you make another stupid comment. I live in Lowell, And work for the City. I have not seen any typical step raise. I have not complained either. our manager is doing the best he can with what he has. a great job.we ALL have sacraficed... not just you you twit.....
happy new year

East Hampton, CT

#3 Dec 31, 2010
JOY FOR WHAT?: I wonder how City Hall workers are spending their holiday season? They all got pay raiseswhile taxpayers got another tax increase and water-rate increase. They're eating and we're starving. They don't live here and we do. Happy New Year!

Lowell

Read more: http://www.lowellsun.com/backtalk/ci_16981479...

Hey everyone, wake-up and smell the coffee this is a depression.
re PRAY FOR THEM

Lowell, MA

#4 Jan 2, 2011
Most idiotic, nonsensical comment I have read in quite awhile.

Ask the person a follow-up to that retarded remark and you'll find more retardedness.
Too stupid, to even began to try to interpret. Of course there's no detail; there never is. Only thing I can gather is: it's a she, she's old, collects Social Security, on Medicare, no kids in the schools now or teenages that could fight a war, wants to be left alone in a lilly white world around 1955, despises mnorities, immigrants now that she's here,and doesn't want her property taxes increased,likes the tax abatements that the Democrats gave her, but keep the Senior Center so she can get a discount lunch and play bingo on the taxpayers. Oh, and don'r t socialize healthcare so she can go to the doctor every month to complain about a new ailment that the doctor charges the govt.

Do I have that right?
citizen

Lowell, MA

#5 Jan 2, 2011
re PRAY FOR THEM wrote:
Most idiotic, nonsensical comment I have read in quite awhile.
Ask the person a follow-up to that retarded remark and you'll find more retardedness.
Too stupid, to even began to try to interpret. Of course there's no detail; there never is. Only thing I can gather is: it's a she, she's old, collects Social Security, on Medicare, no kids in the schools now or teenages that could fight a war, wants to be left alone in a lilly white world around 1955, despises mnorities, immigrants now that she's here,and doesn't want her property taxes increased,likes the tax abatements that the Democrats gave her, but keep the Senior Center so she can get a discount lunch and play bingo on the taxpayers. Oh, and don'r t socialize healthcare so she can go to the doctor every month to complain about a new ailment that the doctor charges the govt.
Do I have that right?
What an idiotic post.
LUCKY

Dracut, MA

#6 Jan 2, 2011
why weren't the side walks at the corner of chelmsford st and stevens st cleared. isn't that the cities responsibility? or is it just the citizens who have to shovel or get a ridiculous ticket. please answer this mr. highlands?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 4 hr John 1,168
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) 11 hr Tony Stark 318
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 17 hr jaysmom 674
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 17 hr FRDR 17,805
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Dracut Jobs

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]