Testimony continues in Lowell murder case

Full story: Lowell Sun

Susan Thongvilay, Shannon Meara's best friend, testified that she saw the result of her friend's relationship with boyfriend Silinda Sun in the black eye and cuts on her fingers.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Sherri

Newton Center, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I don't understand how the neighbors didn't notify the police....gunshots and then the encounter with Eric Anderson at the SUV...I am baffled by this....
Prior Inmate

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2010

I did 7 mnths wit him..he is innocent an was SET UP..LOWELL POLICE & MIDDLESEX COUNTY JUST CARE BOUT THEM WINS, "NOT GUILTY SUN" just tryin to put anotha Cambodian away 4life..he wasnt no gangbanger jus a regular kid that grew up in Lowell an was singled out...u got this Sun...hope sum 1 tells u bout this message ...can use my Name but I was on G side wit u summa 09 an helped u wit ur pullups..hope to see u on the streets...accidents Happen....THE KID
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

you are an idiot. the evidence speaks for itself. another thug doing jail time claims his buddy is innocent. big shock. pull the race card. another big shock. he was not singled out. he murdered his girlfriend and threw her in the garbage like a piece of trash...to cover his own ass. don't you have a mother? don't you have sisters? or a girlfriend? or kids? what is wrong with you? and you don't post your name because you are a coward with no regard for human life. can't help but wonder why you were in there???? you guys think you are going to get away with the shit you do....and lie for each other...and cover each other's tracks...and who pays? People like Shannon...and her mother....her family....her friends....because people like Silinda Sun cannot control their anger and they do not care...about anybody but themselves. He is a cold blooded killer...with no remorse...and you, sir...have no idea what you are talking about. My guess is that you did not attend the trial to hear the facts...and support your pal who is innocent...? You are a first class idiot. Get that "street" bullshit out of you and learn how to live like a normal person...before you go back to jail for another crime...or maybe you belong there...it certainly sounds that way to me.
Chanthan

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2011

Sounds like an accident. He probably didn't know what to do. He probably freaked out. Yes, he shouldn't have done what he did afterwards! It's his girlfriend! I'm sure he loved her and she loved him. So tragic for both families.
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2011

Pre-meditation was proven to a jury. Mr. Sun displayed no concern for Shannon's welfare before he killed her, when he killed her, and after he killed her. Anyone who says this was an accident was not in court and does not know the facts. You don't put a gun to someone's head and pull the trigger then say "oops. my bad. that was an accident." where do you people come from?
gobbs

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2011

she shoulda stuck to her own race, that's what happens
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2011

out of curiosity...what was Shannon's race? and why do you think race has something to do with it?
gobbs

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

she was white, she wanted to be with a cambodian loser ... if she liked asian guys she should have gone with a chinese or maybe japanese guy
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

you don't know what you are talking about. you don't know about shannon...or her race...or this case. go be a bigot somewhere else.
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

by the way...if shannon was white...wouldn't dating a japanese guy be dating outside her race? what may be casual mindless conversation to you...is insult to injury to Shannon's family and friends. There is no reason for you to be saying this stuff. It's nothing but uninformed and hurtful statements about somebody who was brutally killed for no reason at all...and did NOT deserve it. Please stop.
Amused

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Bobbi wrote:
by the way...if shannon was white...wouldn't dating a japanese guy be dating outside her race? what may be casual mindless conversation to you...is insult to injury to Shannon's family and friends. There is no reason for you to be saying this stuff. It's nothing but uninformed and hurtful statements about somebody who was brutally killed for no reason at all...and did NOT deserve it. Please stop.
Don't feed the trolls. Idiots like that live for that kind of reaction. They are not interested in rational discussion, just getting everyone in an uproar.
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2011

Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't feed the trolls. Idiots like that live for that kind of reaction. They are not interested in rational discussion, just getting everyone in an uproar.
You're right. Thank you.
gobbs

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Bobbi wrote:
Bobbi, you are absolutely right. It was a stipid thing to say, i apologize
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

Shannon is my cousin. My family doesn't need this. Shannon didn't deserve what she got. And race has nothing to do with it. Keep in mind...this is news...but this is also somebody's child. Apology accepted.
Tracey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

I dated Silinda when I was 17 years old and he's NOT innocent. He was controlling and abusive. His mom only wanted him to date "white" girls." To pull the race card, he's Cambodian is pathetic!!! Not all Cambodian people are bad. He may not have been in a gang, but he sure as hell hung around them! His brother Jerry Meas was IN a gang and he's in prison too. You want to be in a gang, be abusive, deal drugs, kill people then you go to jail! Don't say the cops and attorneys set Sun up because they didn't. Your just another inmate trying to say someone is innocent when their not!!! Grow the hell up and get a life!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 18 hr Anthony 1,133
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... 19 hr primrose villager 2
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) 23 hr Demster 30
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr 15 was in a hurry 253
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Apr 12 brinalea 146
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs