Police: Man kicked a cat

Full story: Lowell Sun

A Dracut man kicked a cat so hard last week that the animal flew 2 feet, according to police.
Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2011
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jack

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

I hope he goes to jail where he deserves to be.
Boycott BP

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Sounds Like self defense
Amused

East Taunton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

2 feet? Doesn't sound like this guy's a candidate for the Guinness Book of World Records. Wouldn't even make him a decent Pop Warner League punter.
Robin

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

This guys sounds like a piece of crap. Good job to the person that called the police !!
disgusted

East Hampton, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Gadwah sounds like he needs a psychiatric evaluation not a prison sentence of five years. The punishment doesn't fit the crime and five years is very expensive for taxpayers.

That said, I do recall the LAPD kicking Rodney King.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

5 years for kicking a cat? What should a cat get for tearing off a birds wings? I know, lots of people love cats, I'm not one of them. No, I wouldn't go out of my way to be mean to one.
Heck with the cat

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Give me a break, if a strange cat or dog was walking toward me, I'd kick it too! LEASH LAW PEOPLE, its applies for cats too! The thing could have rabies! Sure hope these charges get dropped! and for the moron who called the cops, get a life, if the thing went 2ft is was more like a shove than a kick!
Jessica

North Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2010

Heck with the cat wrote:
Give me a break, if a strange cat or dog was walking toward me, I'd kick it too! LEASH LAW PEOPLE, its applies for cats too! The thing could have rabies! Sure hope these charges get dropped! and for the moron who called the cops, get a life, if the thing went 2ft is was more like a shove than a kick!
LOSER
no i wont

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

didn't get a chance to read to whole story but 2feet that's not a kick that's a toe tap.. while working in a building that was being torn down a few years ago, I had a stray cat jump on my back..it was weeks before the scratches healed..the little perick
Heck with the cat

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text> LOSER
What? You can't handle the truth? Its a damn cat!!!! Your a freakin' whack job! Here is some more truth you cant probably handle. You kick a cat or dog and you'll have nuts from every corner coming out to defend it, but you abort a baby and they call it choice!
signed off

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

2 feet?...Huh?...Maybe the guy was startled by the cat jumping out in front of him. Our reaction to being startled is usually to flail with our arms or legs to get whatever startled us away....This guy is not going to do any jail time. This is NOT animal abuse....If he was intent on abusing that cat, it would have been kicked 10 or 15 feet!...Liberal retards!
Stephen Gostkowski - k

Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

How did he get it to go that far?
Lou

Lawrence, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

Who gives a sh#t? Cats suck!
Felix

Verona, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2010

That guy kicks like a pussee. MEOW
John

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2010

Cats are vicious. They will Kill their own, Oh wait, people do that!
Irritated

Concord, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

I happen to know this individual VERY well. He would NEVER kick an animal intentionally. He is a good man and has watched my animals for weeks at a time. All of my dogs (7) love him. I have never seen him meet an animal that didn't love him.

He is a good man who has SEVERAL animals himself, he was looking for his cat, and the douche bag that supposedly saw him would NOT have been able to based on where he was. It would not be feasible. She is full of it and I hope she gets what she deserves
patrick gadwah

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

hi all well thanks to dracut pd trying so hard to pin crap on me for many years they took 20 mins on scene just trying to see what they could pin on me and this is what they could come up with mind you i was wearing steel toe boots in witch they never noted also how big of a guy i am why on gods green earth i would ever kick a cat i dont know i have 4 cats 1 dog i have children pluss they never took down what the suposed lady and witness words till 2 hours later giveing them time to work thier storys the fine work of dracut pd never got cat to vet to prove if it was true or not so once again i want to say great work dracut pd fine some one eles to pick on i will be counter claim in court agist they lady and friend a dracut so please all save your word till the 16 then i can have my last laugh
Animal lover

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Seriously people...if a cat got kicked...the cat would have gone further than 2 feet! Especially if a male were to kick it! This is NOT animal abuse! I think these charges are bogus and I hope he doesn't do jail time, he doesn't deserve it. For the person that called the PD...where you out looking to cause trouble? I personally don't know anyone that "hangs around" watching people to see what they may or may not be doing and ready to call the cops. Sounds like you need to worry about yourself and not everyone else. To the guy being accused...Good Luck and I hope the person doing the accusing feels like an idiot when it comes time for court!
patrick gadwah

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

plus i would like to ad thank you lowell sun for asking me my side of the story b4 you posted this trash in witch you did not being a responsible reporters you should know there is 2 side to every story seems here one sided must of been a slow news day well next time you make up your mind to smear someone's name make dam well sure you have all your facts strait thank you vary much
Morris

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Irritated wrote:
I happen to know this individual VERY well. He would NEVER kick an animal intentionally. He is a good man and has watched my animals for weeks at a time. All of my dogs (7) love him. I have never seen him meet an animal that didn't love him.
He is a good man who has SEVERAL animals himself, he was looking for his cat, and the **** bag that supposedly saw him would NOT have been able to based on where he was. It would not be feasible. She is full of it and I hope she gets what she deserves
meow, meow, meow...ouch, meow....ooo those wacky asians

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Dracut cop caught 5 hr poov 2
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Mon joe 814
Review: Lowell Therapeutic Massage (Aug '10) Mon Intrigued client 34
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Mon Waste my Time 48
Riverside Diner spices up menu (Mar '10) Mon Bob T 3
Arthur T. Demoulas makes offer to buy Market Ba... Jul 27 Joe L Kaddie 3
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 26 Crazy Mike 4,696
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
Dracut Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••