Stabbing probed outside Lowell methadone clinic

Full story: Lowell Sun 50
A man stabbed outside a methadone clinic was rushed to the hospital Tuesday morning. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
rory

Acton, MA

#1 Apr 6, 2010
There's a lot to like about Lowell...
Crap

Lowell, MA

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Too bad for the people in that neighborhood Not that it's so well kept but they're not all bad people. I hope they find the means to pack up and get the kids out of there.
Joe Mamma

Merrimac, MA

#3 Apr 6, 2010
poor junky hes only trying to get a legal fix .
Lowellian

Tyngsboro, MA

#4 Apr 6, 2010
Actually, many areas of Lowell are wonderful places to live. So it is a real shame people condemn the city as a whole sometimes without knowing anything about it or having ever lived here. Lowell is on the news just as many times as many other cities. And it should also not be disliked due to a methadone clinic being in one of it's neighborhoods. Methadone clinics have been known to bring down criminal activity in the surrounding cities as well as the city they are located in. They have proof of this and can back it up. I personally will always love Lowell. Every city has it's news and not everyone can afford to live in the quiet cities that no one has ever heard of.
NONAME

Lowell, MA

#5 Apr 6, 2010
I heard they were fighting over a welfare check.Thats why they call it dope.
Mikunt

Lowell, MA

#6 Apr 6, 2010
I hope the junkie dies, along with the rest of them..Hey average joe taxpayer go sit outside the clinic and see where ur tax dollars go to.... A bunch of Junkies who breath our air. they should just die...The clinic is a joke!!!!! Dont worry junkies, the working people are coming for u... May u overdose in peace as we watch and laugh
Mikunt

Lowell, MA

#7 Apr 6, 2010
Hey great idea... Why dosent the Lowell Police Department drope a BOMB on the area when the junkies go to collect their thoughts about the next score????? Everyone knows that the clinic is just a place for junkies to score!!! I love LOWELL what a JOKE.. and they actually want people to live here.... No Drug Problem in Lowell right????
Mikunt

Lowell, MA

#8 Apr 6, 2010
FYI the clinic is a Clearing House for Junkies and the Dealers.... Is the City Manager and the Police Chief allowing this to happen or do they just dont care????? Again I love Lowell and Love living in it... I just wish the people in charge lived in Lowell.... Again What a Joke Lowell is
Mikunt

Lowell, MA

#9 Apr 6, 2010
If you were in charge of the City of Lowell and u were the Police Chief why wouldn't you address the CLINIC issue and send ur resources down to that dump and bang all junkies and dealers that have free reign over the area.... Again Lowell is a Joke....And for those of us who live here dont expect it to get better... The people in charge dont live here and they dont care...
not a fan

Tewksbury, MA

#10 Apr 6, 2010
I really like this city...as far as this article goes...just let the junkies kill eachother off. I am really sick of all the dealers and junkies in this city. Bunch of losers who will never amount to anything.
Worried Parent

Sandwich, MA

#11 Apr 6, 2010
As an employee who works next to the clinic and brings my child to the daycare that is RIGHT next to the clinic this is for the LPD..Do something about that place its a joke they are dealin drugs and doing drugs(right out in the open) all morning out there. Us hard working people have no place to park in the AM to go to our jobs (something the people at the clinic no nothing about)because they are parked all over the street in their brand new cars no less.That place needs to be shut down or be moved far away from most importantly the daycare. All those people need to get jobs and get lives and no replacement drug is gonna help them. The police are no where in site they never patrol the area it is out of control. They could make their monthly quota in one day down there. Clean up the area and do something about the junkies!!!
interested

Framingham, MA

#12 Apr 6, 2010
Who are those two hot cops especially the one with the big head??
white man

Salem, MA

#13 Apr 6, 2010
White Power
hmmm

Arlington, MA

#14 Apr 7, 2010
Where's the vice cops
bigbanana

Lexington, MA

#15 Apr 7, 2010
methadone, what a joke ! these junkies will be on this the rest of their lives and contribute NOTHING to society!
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#16 Apr 7, 2010
not a fan wrote:
I really like this city...as far as this article goes...just let the junkies kill eachother off. I am really sick of all the dealers and junkies in this city. Bunch of losers who will never amount to anything.
Agreed...100%
I hate junkies!!! Always have and always will!
The government should step in and give that clinic some BAD methadone and then we can get rid of these useless junkies.
stack

Tyngsboro, MA

#17 Apr 8, 2010
Lowellian wrote:
Actually, many areas of Lowell are wonderful places to live. So it is a real shame people condemn the city as a whole sometimes without knowing anything about it or having ever lived here. Lowell is on the news just as many times as many other cities. And it should also not be disliked due to a methadone clinic being in one of it's neighborhoods. Methadone clinics have been known to bring down criminal activity in the surrounding cities as well as the city they are located in. They have proof of this and can back it up. I personally will always love Lowell. Every city has it's news and not everyone can afford to live in the quiet cities that no one has ever heard of.
THANK YOU
stack

Tyngsboro, MA

#18 Apr 8, 2010
Mikunt wrote:
Hey great idea... Why dosent the Lowell Police Department drope a BOMB on the area when the junkies go to collect their thoughts about the next score????? Everyone knows that the clinic is just a place for junkies to score!!! I love LOWELL what a JOKE.. and they actually want people to live here.... No Drug Problem in Lowell right????
your the type of dude that probly beats his wife and drinks beer till his own daughter looks good then rapes her ... trash like you need to get whats comin
stfu

Boston, MA

#19 Apr 8, 2010
All my heros in the methadoyne clinic.
Sick of it

Wallingford, CT

#20 Apr 8, 2010
stfu wrote:
All my heros in the methadoyne clinic.
All you bas-tards in the I.R.S, For the crooked cops, And the cluttered desks, For the shots of jack, Pints of love, And the fifth's of stress,
For the hookers all trickin' out in Hollywood..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09) Sat ooh right 21
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Sat Scott Anderson 17,810
Ex-worker indicted in Tyngsboro church theft (Jun '10) Oct 16 bmc7175 122
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Oct 15 TheRealBabysMom 27
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Oct 15 Entertained 173
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Oct 14 missy12090 677
Meet up Oct 13 ggg 1

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match

Dracut Jobs

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]