11 alleged 'johns' nabbed in Lowell sting

Full story: Lowell Sun

That girl walking the streets around Armory Park in the Lower Highlands on Saturday night wasn't a prostitute, and if you pulled up thinking she was, you landed in handcuffs pretty quickly.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of118
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Patriot

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

What a wate of tax dollars, what do you figure it cost to set up this sting and the fines probably won't be that much either.
Lowering the Bar

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

How many less guys wont be prowling the streets looking for hookers and contributing to street crime once they've read this article.
Bronson

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Imagine that, 11 guys out trolling for hookers and their all named John! Haha
Who would seek the services of a street walker in these disease infested times. These men need help.
ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

ya she was one ugly bitch too !!!! not worth 20 bucks !!!!!!
MrMillCity_com

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

ben wrote:
ya she was one ugly bitch too !!!! not worth 20 bucks !!!!!!
I was disapointed that the Sun left out the fact that she was wearing a "sophmore 69" t-shirt.
LoWeLL 4 LifE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

There was quite a selection out there Sat. night.
I was driving down Appleton around 8 and there were more than a few out. 1 of them wasn't too bad looking, but the other few....NASTY!!

Especially the one in front of Tedeschi,she had CRACK written all over her!!
The nerve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

LoWeLL 4 LifE wrote:
There was quite a selection out there Sat. night.
I was driving down Appleton around 8 and there were more than a few out. 1 of them wasn't too bad looking, but the other few....NASTY!!
Especially the one in front of Tedeschi,she had CRACK written all over her!!
All of them do.
They turn tricks to get $$ to get high, not because they like being prostitutes.
If they were good looking and free of drugs, don't you think they'd go to Vegas and make more $$.
Thank you

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Who cares what the cost is to set up this sting.Get these Discusting preditors driving around at all hour locked up.You can't sit on your stairs with your kids or go for a walk without some guy bothering you for the price of sex. Hey guys Not Every Women living in Lowell is a Hooker. These stings should be every night to arrest Johns and Scankie junkie hooker broads too. Thank you Vice squad.
Thank you

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

You don't want these stings because YOU are probably one of the guys they missed.
The Patriot wrote:
What a wate of tax dollars, what do you figure it cost to set up this sting and the fines probably won't be that much either.
Hah

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

You are such a dummy.Johns are pigs looking for sex with Pigs that room our street spreading diseases.I feel sad for the poor wifes who don't know what their husbands are doing.
Bronson wrote:
Imagine that, 11 guys out trolling for hookers and their all named John! Haha
Who would seek the services of a street walker in these disease infested times. These men need help.
Lowell

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Unfortunately you can't catch them all. They are on all different street corners. So 11 caught, how many haven't been caught? I think the sting may send a message. The PD is watching. I see them walking on westford street and it's not like they are hiding what they are there for, they will actually slow cas down!
Lowell

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Unfortunately you can't catch them all. They are on all different street corners. So 11 caught, how many haven't been caught? I think the sting may send a message. The PD is watching. I see them walking on westford street and it's not like they are hiding what they are there for, they will actually slow cars down!
LoWeLL 4 LifE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Thank you wrote:
Who cares what the cost is to set up this sting.Get these Discusting preditors driving around at all hour locked up.You can't sit on your stairs with your kids or go for a walk without some guy bothering you for the price of sex. Hey guys Not Every Women living in Lowell is a Hooker. These stings should be every night to arrest Johns and Scankie junkie hooker broads too. Thank you Vice squad.
There are alot worse crimes than prostitution.
Don't make it out to be a capital offense.
ReadBetweenTheLi nes

Maynard, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

I agree with LowLife, i meant Lowell4life hehe.

These guys are just unfortunate and down,dirty dumbasses. Who seem to get off by picking up strangers. And the wheel keeps on churning.

Guy needs ass.

Prostitute needs drugs.

Drug dealers need customers.

Police need criminals.

And next weekend lets do it all over again. It'll never end.
george

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

LoWeLL 4 LifE wrote:
<quoted text>
There are alot worse crimes than prostitution.
Don't make it out to be a capital offense.
I agree.
There is no reason why this occupation shouldn't be legal.
LoWeLL 4 LifE

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

ReadBetweenTheLines wrote:
I agree with LowLife, i meant Lowell4life hehe.
These guys are just unfortunate and down,dirty dumbasses. Who seem to get off by picking up strangers. And the wheel keeps on churning.
Guy needs ass.
Prostitute needs drugs.
Drug dealers need customers.
Police need criminals.
And next weekend lets do it all over again. It'll never end.
Exactly. It's not like they're robbing banks, carjacking, murdering, or raping, or kidnapping.All they're doing is paying for sex. Whats the difference between a guy paying a hooker $50 to get a little action, and myself taking a chick out on a date to get a little action? Were both looking for the same thing, he's actually saving a few bucks cause dinner for 2 usually costs more than $50!

Since: Oct 07

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Why pay for sex? Can't these guys do it the old fashioned way and pick drunk chicks at the bar?!

I once went to JJ Boomers (on Pawtucket Blvd) on a Saturday night with some friends and that places is LOADED with drunk older women. You know the kind. Hair sprayed up in the air. Too tight jeans from the 80's and a fondness for Bon Jovi and Motley Crue. Sure they were sort of nasty and very pervy cougars, but they were much better than what I have seen driving down Appleton St.
The nerve

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

scaught wrote:
Why pay for sex? Can't these guys do it the old fashioned way and pick drunk chicks at the bar?!
I once went to JJ Boomers (on Pawtucket Blvd) on a Saturday night with some friends and that places is LOADED with drunk older women. You know the kind. Hair sprayed up in the air. Too tight jeans from the 80's and a fondness for Bon Jovi and Motley Crue. Sure they were sort of nasty and very pervy cougars, but they were much better than what I have seen driving down Appleton St.
Those men are obviously too ugly to get a girl that way. A hooker has no preference.
out-of-towner

Fairport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

> Detective Lt. Jim Hodgdon said police occasionally target johns instead
> of the prostitutes themselves to help keep potential clients from coming
> into the city and feeding the sex trade.

Anyone else notice that out of 11 people arrested, 8 of them are from Lowell?

Stop blaming us "out-of-towners" when most of the johns are in fact locals.

“Do I care? NO!”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2008

Hah wrote:
You are such a dummy.Johns are pigs looking for sex with Pigs that room our street spreading diseases.I feel sad for the poor wifes who don't know what their husbands are doing.
<quoted text>
For some reason, I don't think Bronson is the dummy here...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of118
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
DCF workers picket over 'caseload crisis' 10 hr Scoop 6
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 12 hr BillPalmer 17,757
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 15 hr Kundrot dionkie 4,675
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 15 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,137
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Apr 20 Opposite Effect 31
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Apr 20 pfft sorry I fahted 296
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 20 Getting really annoyed 42
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••