No arrests in fatal shooting; victim ID'd

Full story: Lowell Sun 50
As state and Lowell police continue to probe the fatal shooting of a man who was killed in a Morse Street home Thursday night, officials have identified the victim as 23-year-old Phillip George Hayden. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jackie

Canton, MA

#46 Sep 4, 2008
sorry
His Auntie

Nashua, NH

#47 Feb 6, 2009
Sick and Tired wrote:
His mother is a prostitute and he was a drug dealer. Those kids should be kept miles away from that family. I don't know the girlfriend, but most likely she is just like the rest of them and those kids will have no chance in hell of turning out to be productive, self supporting members of society.
HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT DEBBIE HIS GRIEVING MOTHER! THAT BOY WAS BORN IN THE PROJECTS AND OVERCAME THE ODDS BECAUSE OF HIS MOM AND HIS AUNTIE -ME! YOU ARE DISRESPECTFUL AND JEALOUSY WILL GET YOU KNOW WHERE. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF TALKING ABOUT THE DEATH OF AN INNOCENT CHILD. THAT WAS DEBBIE'S ONLY CHILD AND SHE LOVED HIM AND RAISED HIM WELL. HE KNEW RIGHT FROM WRONG AND WAS A GOOD BOY. HE LIVED IN DRACUT IN A HOUSE ON THE LAKE. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME? HE OWNED HIS OWN BUSINESSES WITH LEGITMATE MONEY, CAN YOU SAY THE SAME? HE WAS 23 WITH ALL THIS AND HIS FIANCE OWNS HALF A RESTAURANT. CAN YOU SAY THE SAME?(GOD DON'T LIKE UGLY!) BRING IT ON WANNABEE! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.
PS: YOU PLAYER HATIN
PSS: MAY GOD REST ON YOUR SOUL!
PHILPUPS MOM

Nashua, NH

#48 Feb 6, 2009
To all the loving friends and family of my son, phillpup, I appreciate the good comments about phillip and I. For the ones that were not good comments I have nothing to say. When I am discussing my one and only child, Phillip, it is positive! Obviously you do not know my son or me.(your loss)
I wasn't a perfect mom, but me and my son were survivors. We were still human and had a heart. The day my son died I died too! I hope no parent would have to experience this as for it is the worst feeling ever. I wouldn't wish it upon you negative (m.f.)'s. I know my son was loved and will be missed by all.
R.I.P.- MOMMY - I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU PHILLPUP!
lil

Nashua, NH

#49 Feb 7, 2009
just wanted to say R.I.P MY DUDE AND YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTON . ONE LOVE TILL THE NEXT TIME WE MEET AGAIN THIS ONES FOR YOU
Rickdickulis

Pepperell, MA

#50 Dec 30, 2011
no name wrote:
accually phillip didnt even kno omar was at the house at the time how dare people be so rude about a 24 year olds death no matter what type of person he was no reason for people to call hima crack head and sh*t you didnt kno him. thats not ANY REASON for someone to take a life
this was in my house and i will tell you it was Murder not self difence and is under investigation still so let justice be SERVED
Rickdickulis

Pepperell, MA

#51 Dec 30, 2011
He might of had his faults but he didnt have to be murdered for for coming in my house But trust me JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
Rickdickulis

Pepperell, MA

#52 Jan 18, 2012
YOU KNOW what (50) has this still open right now So i hope the get the MURDERERS BECAUSE THATS WHAT IT WAS I KNOW I WAS THERE
The TRUTH

Methuen, MA

#53 Aug 1, 2012
For all you who claim you know the real Phillip, let me fill you in: I am his Family and have been his whole life! I loved him & cared for him better than all these so called friends! Yes, Phillip was a funny kid, but was he really nice?? NO! He was an instigator, tho I loved him dearly, the truth is the TRUTH! All his frie3ds includin his gurl knew he was selling drugs & robbing people, & yes with "GUNS" as well! Phillip and his Friends taunted the real victim in this situation, his own family!! Yes, he was 4t his aunts house, but he arrived there on an unregistered mo-ped when he got a phon call from his "Gangster wannabe" friend stating that the real victims were at his aunts house! So yes he knew they were there and yes he wanted the problems not his family! He went there looking for trouble with his friend and their "Guns" even when they knew there were kids there, he had no concern for them nor his own unborn! He was selfish! His gurl Fallon use to set up robberies for him & help him sell drugs & when he past she gave all his stuff away to his friends whom she was sleeping with after he died, and the shop, yea she sold it! I know it all, cuz I was there! Say wut you want, but he was no ANGEL, but he will forever be missed regaurdless!! And as of his friend Pozzy, he is a MURDERING RAPIST, So you do the math!! From what I am hearing, Fals kid is not even Phillips!! He has a son, his name is Evan! I lived in the projects & its mostly true what they say, even when they get out they will neva change! "You can take em out the hood, but cant take tha hood out them, cuz they Ghetto!"
yoly

United States

#54 Mar 11, 2013
I just reading up on this so long ago carlos is gone phill is gone kiki in jail jordan got shot possy in jail its hard its beeen a ruff couple yrs i love u kiki phill los ...
FUTOO

United States

#56 Mar 2, 2014
yadi wrote:
when it came to fighting this kid was rough he didn't need no weapons or anything like that that's why he had his fists to bad that the loser that did this wasn't anything like him and had to use a gun that shows how much of a man he is
BOOOOO ALL BULL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 5 hr jaysmom 674
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 5 hr FRDR 17,805
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Sun Malden Resident 1,167
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Sep 27 Frank 317
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 Get a job 4,701

Dracut News Video

Dracut Jobs

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]