No arrests in fatal shooting; victim ID'd

Full story: Lowell Sun

As state and Lowell police continue to probe the fatal shooting of a man who was killed in a Morse Street home Thursday night, officials have identified the victim as 23-year-old Phillip George Hayden.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Don Calamari

Peabody, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

born in the projects, lived in the projects, died in the projects. if that's not a good enough excuse for getting a job and getting our of the projects I don't know what is.
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

For all you shit talking peice of TRASH!!!!! Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
NUNYA

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Don Calamari wrote:
born in the projects, lived in the projects, died in the projects. if that's not a good enough excuse for getting a job and getting our of the projects I don't know what is.
something to say to the losers that talk shit!!!....Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
Anonymous

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

This is an awful incident!!!
Whatever happened with if you dont like someone, just dont talk to them or just walk away?!?
Anonymous

Gloucester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

Judged:

NUNYA wrote:
<quoted text>
something to say to the losers that talk ****!!!...Especially the STUPID IGNORANT dirt bag talking trash about being born in the projects, living in the projects and getting a job to get out of the projects...well it is obvious that you either did'nt know him or you are just illiterate because if you would of taken the time to read the complete article you would of seen that he had just opoened his own business, and was expecting a new baby!!! at the young age of 24!!! in my opnion i think that is better than half of the people in lowell....and the one talking about "crake heads" it is spelled CRACK heads....
~~ This is the reason why the world is so full of hate and anger. Because the choice and offensive words people has. This is a tragedy and it doesn't matter of the lifestyle a person had or where they grew up, still this sh*t should not be happening!!!~~
No matter the situation, people should show sympathy, a young life lost, a baby that will NEVER know his father. STOP THE IGNORANCE!!!
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

It's annoying to read about murders, suicides, and accidents in the paper. I don't care if the kid was a jerk or an angel... Sounds like he was starting to get his life together with the kid and business... I hope his family will take over the business in his memory and not sell it.
C-J S

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

I think Nunya is a little mad!
R_CAMBOIA_B1

Merrimac, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

JUST LET HIS SOUL B.I.P....NO NEED TO TALK $HIT ABOUT HIM
R_CAMBODIA_B1

Merrimac, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

you got to look at it, there go another luv 1......
Uncle Ted Kennedy

Walpole, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

Hey Nunya.......you're next
yadi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

omggg this is sooo sad i known this boy for sooo many years
Rate a cop

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

yadi

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

when it came to fighting this kid was rough he didn't need no weapons or anything like that that's why he had his fists to bad that the loser that did this wasn't anything like him and had to use a gun that shows how much of a man he is
Casie

Portsmouth, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

I've known Phillip for a long time, I was just hanging out with him a month ago. He was no crack head and didnt do drugs...he was getting his life together...doing something right, more than half of lowell residents can say for themselves. Phillip was a great person and friend...he will be sadly missed by many people. Dont come on here and talk shit without knowing what kind of person he was...thats just plain ignorance...R.I.P. Phillip I will miss you and never forget you.
Chrome2YaDome

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

Ya sorry to bad mouth the deceased, but Phillip was a top notch piece of trash. Karma is a bitch. I am unfortunate enough to have known him. Quality person my a**. Sorry to his family, and unborn child.
Chrome2YaDome

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2008

yes i knew him for MANY YEARS so tell me i dont know who he was SORRY he was loser and he came to fight and got smoked. Ask one of the 100,000 people he screwed over in his "past" LOSER sorry guys R.I.P.
Dracut

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

All of you that bad mouth Phillip needs to grow up. His family and his girl they all read this crap. You think they need this. They just lost a love one and they dont need to read all the aweful remarks about him. He is a person who sounds like his life was turning around for the better. Have more respect for his family. It is pretty bad he will never meet his baby. My heart goes out to his family and girl.
StarzWG

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

R.I.P Phill u will be missed my dude
-Worcester
Yolanda

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

omg phil was not a crack head him and falon both had good jobs and lived on their own!! he distance himself from alot of people so that he could get out of that life and be there for his kids he just found out 2 weeks ago he was having a boy he didnt deserve that!!! and trust me from knowing him for almost 10 years he didnt need no gun to fight ANYONE and kid your name is CROME2YADOME trust me you'll b next with a name like that!! and you all can talk all the smack you want about this comment and his memory my name is yolanda and my brother is KIKI and i no he punked a acouple of you so come on make me lauph!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kundrot dionkie 1,145
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 8 hr Shaneofjill 664
Pedestrian hit, hurt by pickup truck in Lowell (Jun '10) 8 hr Natalie Dorsey 18
Arrest Log: 6/13/2010 (Jun '10) 16 hr Lol 4
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Tue Newly Concerned 7
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue Kundrot dionkie 4,690
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations Tue parent 1
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dracut People Search