Police seek thief in Tyngsboro robbery

Police seek thief in Tyngsboro robbery

There are 2 comments on the Home story from Nov 21, 2013, titled Police seek thief in Tyngsboro robbery. In it, Home reports that:

Police Chief Richard Howe a male suspect entered the store about 6:45 p.m. Wednesday and jumped over the counter, showing a weapon described as either a knife or a screwdriver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Home.

Robert Green

Pelham, NH

#1 Nov 21, 2013
If he was inside the Sun Variety he should be easy to identify. Just look for the guy who smells strongly of that crappy insense smell. It will be all over him.
Blue Belle

Boston, MA

#2 Nov 22, 2013
Robert Green wrote:
If he was inside the Sun Variety he should be easy to identify. Just look for the guy who smells strongly of that crappy insense smell. It will be all over him.
You can say that again. I buy canned items there and when I get them home I have to wash the sticky sweet smell off of the cans. Its a little too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Thu Concerned 49
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Thu Drive 205
NEW Lowell High at CAWLEY Dec 13 Wondering 4
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Dec 13 Karen 818
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Dec 12 Wondering 18,396
Former Shaw Hospital Birth Records Dec 12 Bob KA-58 8
chelmsford does NOT need to have urban characte... Dec 7 Data Entry Worker 3

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance