Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100...

Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs

There are 48 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 10, 2010, titled Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Tyco Electronics is closing its Pawtucket Boulevard facility in Lowell and moving its 100 employees at the office to Newington, N.H. The move comes just months after government contractor Harris Corp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
D-Link

Lynn, MA

#41 Nov 11, 2010
Watchman wrote:
This should be good news for those who voted Patrick back on government. This is all he is been doing. However there are always people whom believe in his lies.
I wander if any politician will ever have the guts to undo what Clinton did. Reversing NAFTA, and bringing back the industries that paid him to create the program, so they could leave America and go overseas employing cheaper labor, and causing the crisis which has ripping us off.
I agree with you. There are many stubborn Democratic still blame Bush take the job to oversea. Now NOBOMA are doing the same and people seems to keep quiet. Just look how the campaign money are from and you know why. Clinton campaign money majority are from the Chines business from China. NOBOMA campaign money majority from Electric company, Gas company, Automobile Company and Insurance company. Tell me Why he want FREE HEALTHCARE bill to pass(Insurance corruption), Renewable Energy Bill(Electric car mean cosumer will stick to electric company keep them alive and some state oppose to Wind tubines,Solar, NOBOMA allowed more gas company drilling in our soil(BP tragic)and on an on. Most people are so blind!!!!!! and afraid to change their party. If I want Renewable Energy, I would not prefer using Electric, I would prefer using Solar or wind turbines instead. The automobile can use steam engine and air or solar energy.
D-Link

Lynn, MA

#42 Nov 11, 2010
I am trying to say is,not Bush who let the job to oversea. It was President Clinton and now NOBOMA does the same thing with Asia Country for G20 meeting. Because He knew the Republican will win next election. Then will blame on the Republican again, just like Clinton did. Democratic president are very smooth talker. People are so dame blind with the smooth talker and the word of FREE or RENEWABLE, NATURAL, ORGANIC...That why a lot of people bought all kind of SCAM Diet Supplements, Eat all the fat food and still believe in FAT-FREE. Bought all kind of Exercise equipment and still look the same. FREE HEAlTHCARE......FDump people. Use Ur d.head. Wake up.
Arte

Somerville, MA

#43 Nov 11, 2010
EVERYONE! PLEASE! Stop bashing Deval and Obama.

They are busy on vacations right now. Deval is in Northern Cali and Obama is cow towing to muslims. Please, just let them enjoy vacation. As soon as they get back, job creation will be their number one priority. If I do recall, about a few months ago, Obama said he would not get any sleep until everyone had a job that wanted a job, I am sure he is very tired.
Veteran

Sterling, MA

#44 Nov 12, 2010
JustSaying wrote:
Is it true Gov. Patrick had them (Tyco) hold off on this annoucement until after the election?
That's what Palin said, I tell you she did say it....You betcha.
Combat Wombat

Ipswich, MA

#45 Nov 13, 2010
Hey - stupid people! Keep voting for Democratic rule in Mass.
Always an Acre boy

Rockville, MD

#46 Nov 13, 2010
Watchman wrote:
This should be good news for those who voted Patrick back on government. This is all he is been doing. However there are always people whom believe in his lies.
I wander if any politician will ever have the guts to undo what Clinton did. Reversing NAFTA, and bringing back the industries that paid him to create the program, so they could leave America and go overseas employing cheaper labor, and causing the crisis which has ripping us off.
No . None of them have any guts. Look at the weak Congress and House we have.None of them have guts anymore.
Always an Acre boy

Rockville, MD

#47 Nov 13, 2010
I'd like to see just one Congressman stand up , just like that Congressman who called Obama a liar during a speech. He got fed up with all the lies and BS. Let's see a Congressman stand up and tell the truth, like it really is. Cut through all the political garbledeegook and cut to the chase.
Waste my Time

Amherst, NH

#48 Jul 28, 2014
Too many pop up on this page,,,, what a waste of time!
hammerhead wrote:
why dont they just stay in Lowell and the town of Chelmsford can claim the building is actually in Chelmsford much like they do with the Forum whch is located in billerica but chelmsford changed the address to chelmsford!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 2 hr Wondering 18,300
Tyngsboro Music Selection (Aug '12) 21 hr Musikologist 25
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jun 19 DAII 2
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Jun 18 Cherylanne 347
spear house restaurant (Jan '09) Jun 16 deluca1 7
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jun 14 DonMoody 813
News Lowell woman ID'd as one of 2 stabbing victims (Jul '10) Jun 9 Jennette Souza 68

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages