Cops: Fire uncovers Lowell pot growing operation

Jan 17, 2012 Full story: Boston Herald 85

Homeowner Angel Luna, 37, is scheduled to be arraigned today in Lowell District Court on drug trafficking charges after police say his wood burning stove sparked a small blaze in the wall of his St.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
HEY YOU

New York, NY

#85 Feb 2, 2012
up_in_smoke wrote:
we've known this guy 4eva and its the real deal his bro is a level 3 sexxx offender ive seen the the pic's online and read about him and his case it's alllll true and google it if u dont beieve!!how can u stick up 4 a guy that put's it in children ?(let me guess it's all a miss understanding)???(YA I NO)!!AND ANGEL ON THE OTHER MIND he's got the biggest mouth and can't back it up there's nothing thug life about this clown!!these 2 dudes r nothing but food stamps!(let me guess were the hater's)(YA I NO)ANOTHER MISS UNDERSTANDING LMAO!!! hey angel real smart dude!!! burnin it all at the same time (SMARt)have a good time in jail clown!!(write me) loooza!!!
I smell a hater, better yet you know you were on food stamps don't worry his operation will keep your checks coming in so you can feed your family, and your such a big shot put your name attached to this big shot comment so he can show up at your door step and punch your rotten mouth into your ass, I know if he knew who this was there would be a big right up making headlines ANGEL LUNA PUNCHES THIS BULLSHIT TALKER IN THE MOUTH AND THE LPD PULLS HIS MOUTH OUT OF HIS ASS!! LMFAO WOULDN'T THAT BE SOMETHING YOU MAGGOTT.
you suck

New York, NY

#88 Feb 3, 2012
All suck wrote:
All the Luna's are Dirtbags and Child Molesters
So SORRY to hear your mother molested you....you don't know shit ppl. Get accused all the time for things that ain't true so dont believe everything you read.your opinion doesn't matter.
NaD

Upton, MA

#89 Feb 12, 2012
Oh no! Someone was caught with a lot of pot! His brother is a Level 3 sex offender!?! That must make him Scum! Because as this country knows all too well, If you know someone or are related to someone who is scum, well that means your scum too. In which case we are all scum....Don't take into account the guy had a nice home, a state job, and was generally a nice guy. But you people have to throw your hate all over the internet and start dropping ridiculous comments and throwing the "rape" word just to try and get some shock value.
Angel led a good life and had a few bumps along the way....Drug dealer? Well I'm sorry, marijuana can hardly be considered a dangerous "drug" anymore. Illegal in this state as it temporarily may be, It isn't in others and is taking a worldwide medical climb...I have had family killed by drunks, yet to see people die of marijuana.
And stop getting off on mentioning his brother's rape incidents like Angel had anything to do with it. Let me guess, Your the type of person that believes in FOX NEWS too. Stop trying to turn gray person into a criminal for not following the Black and White rules.
We the people

Lowell, MA

#90 Feb 13, 2012
Your a joke just lilt the rapist brother
Chicken scratch

United States

#91 Jul 16, 2013
Man all you hiding behind your computer s. completely sickening This kid is a solid Cowards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News State education chief recommends state takeover... 12 hr Tammy 4
Spike in drug overdoses lead to call for more M... 13 hr DonnaMarie 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) 14 hr chlyn 703
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Mon varnum 560 17,828
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Sun amazed by crazy 47
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Mar 28 youlotrcruel 326
Should woman on welfare be required to be on bi... (Oct '09) Mar 28 youlotrcruel 27
Dracut Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]