Cops: Fire uncovers Lowell pot growin...

Cops: Fire uncovers Lowell pot growing operation

There are 84 comments on the Boston Herald story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Cops: Fire uncovers Lowell pot growing operation. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Homeowner Angel Luna, 37, is scheduled to be arraigned today in Lowell District Court on drug trafficking charges after police say his wood burning stove sparked a small blaze in the wall of his St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Yours Truely

Lowell, MA

#1 Jan 17, 2012
I have known this Scumbag since We were kids. He is NO GOOD.....His brother John Luna is a Level 3 Sex offender.(Child Rapist) He also was sent to prison for Beating a lowell Police Officers son with a gun. He spent 10 years in State Prison. I hope they HANG HIM!!!!!!! He is nothing but a BIG MOUTH TROUBLEMAKER
Good idea

Nashua, NH

#2 Jan 17, 2012
Whats the matter did he steal your girlfriend! They r good people!! Stop hating!!!
Yours Truely

Lowell, MA

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Steal my girlfriend? I am a Woman you idiot. They are the biggest pieces of shit in the city......LEVEL 3..........SCUMBAGS
sla

Salem, MA

#4 Jan 17, 2012
i am a woman when i crossdress
Good idea

Nashua, NH

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Theres a lot of scumbags in LOWELL, They R not... Keep hating that will get you real far, my bad so I take it he once called u an ugly bi$tch, cause that's wht u sound like mad and
Angry at the world! Grow up and put some effort into something other then posting comments about shit u don't know about!!
Kind

Nashua, NH

#6 Jan 17, 2012
I like the guy, he has always been a good neighbor and keeps his property looking nice unlike some of these dumps in Lowell! Hope he fixes up that house, and my property value will keep increasing!
Susie r

Lowell, MA

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Kid is and always will be a loser. Have fun back in jail Mr Luna. You are going back. Ha ha ha you drug dealing low life
Mike

Lowell, MA

#8 Jan 17, 2012
I just searched John Luna sex offender from Methuen. wow!!!!! Child Rapist. Nice Family
Get Real

Nashua, NH

#9 Jan 17, 2012
Can't always believe what u read!! Big deal kid had a part time job...it's ok when people smoke it but your a scumbag when u sell it?? Go figure! Why doesn't Lowell's finest worry about getting crack heads and strung out oxy heads off the street! And while there at it low life mothers abusing the welfare system, those are the real scumbags!!!!good luck Luna
Dave

Nashua, NH

#10 Jan 17, 2012
Wow all this hostility!! Light one up and make love not war!!! This kid won't see any time it's POT! No big deal!
Shawn no show

Lowell, MA

#11 Jan 17, 2012
Being a felon in possession of the bullet proof vest is a minimum 5 years. Don't know this guy but I would say he is going to Jail
Dave

Roslindale, MA

#12 Jan 17, 2012
It's Lowell everyone should own a bulletproof vest!! LPD messed up it was only Under Armor and once the case hits the court room the LPD will have smoked all the evidence!!!
the corner

Holly, MI

#13 Jan 17, 2012
Yours Truely wrote:
Steal my girlfriend? I am a Woman you idiot. They are the biggest pieces of shit in the city......LEVEL 3..........SCUMBAGS
I know who this is and i know he had you spead like a pig and then dumped ya. dont hate. Let us know we will give you another round you little pig.
the corner

Holly, MI

#14 Jan 17, 2012
this slut is clueless, I saw here giving head to a party of us at the house on christmas eve.
Yours Truely

Lowell, MA

#15 Jan 17, 2012
Lol. Fact 1, Angel Luna is a Loser Drug dealer that is going BACK to JAIL. Fact 2, John Luna is a Skinner Rapist Level 3 Sex Offender that has Sex with Transvestite Prostitutes and his Slime bag Girlfriend Keeps him around. The Luna family is PURE SCUM
Llll

Nashua, NH

#16 Jan 17, 2012
Ya that's called a ride or die bitch!!!!! FAMILY sticks together! Everyone deserves a second chance! Only God can judge cause sure is shit no one is perfect!!!
Llll

Nashua, NH

#17 Jan 17, 2012
That's called a ride or die bitch!!!! FAMILY sticks together and everyone deserves second chances!!! Only god can judge cause sure as shit NO one is perfect!!!
Yours Truely

Lowell, MA

#18 Jan 17, 2012
No one is perfect? So that's why he Raped a 11 year old Boy? Lmao....... Scum
the corner

Holly, MI

#19 Jan 17, 2012
YOURS TRUELY IS A RAT COWARD , PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE.
Charlestown MA

Holly, MI

#20 Jan 17, 2012
Luna.....Luna......Luna....... Luna.........Luna.......Luna.. .....Luna.....Luna.....Luna... .. you da man....O ya.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 8 hr Bob KA-58 18,192
Kenneth Waters was innocent 100% (Oct '10) Apr 24 blowbackredfish 34
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Apr 17 Shortstuff 346
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Apr 14 Chaz 370
News THE MAIN EVENT: Crowds flock to see 'Fighter' s... (Jul '09) Apr 9 Erin M 76
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Apr 5 Greg 115
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 2 Darrell Dammen 55

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages