Funny

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Watching these three dopes go back and forth on here reminds me of a saying on the Internet...

Arguing in the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

That couldn't apply more to these three clueless dolts.
Funny

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Heller appears to be a stalker. Perhaps you should run for mayor.
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Which one am I? Do I own a two family and rent to section 8 or do I live with my motherinlaw? I'll give you a hint, I don't own properties in Fitchburg and haven't for 20 years.

I'm pretty sure neither of you two idiots rent from me because my tenants pay on time.
pssst

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

HellerCarbonFootNPrint wrote:
Let's see whether Topix decides to delete a thread containing 4200 comments, and all because of Praxis33.
$450 goes to the Grand Prize Winner of the 'Photograph Praxis33 - Win Money!' Contest.
Spring is here and Praxis33 is going to be wheeling around Main Street in North Adams sooner or later.
He'll be breezing through seated on what he refers to as his 'Medicare scooter'.
Keep your eyes open and have your cellphone cameras and IPads ready to catch Praxis33 unawares.
You could end up $450 richer.
Send all contest entries and inquiries to:
editor @ berkshirerecord .com
This is the Fitchburg Forum. I doubt anyone here is going to go looking for Praxis33, so scram.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Say what wrote:
Which one am I? Do I own a two family and rent to section 8 or do I live with my motherinlaw? I'll give you a hint, I don't own properties in Fitchburg and haven't for 20 years.
I'm pretty sure neither of you two idiots rent from me because my tenants pay on time.
You really reinforce showing your stupidity, first you say you don't own property then you say you rent property, do you know what on earth you are talking about??

You probably live on the third floor with the tomato family, huh??

I bet if Whackjob was in the dictionary your picture would be beside it!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

pssst wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Fitchburg Forum. I doubt anyone here is going to go looking for Praxis33, so scram.

Yes, I looked over some the stuff in the Fitchburger Forum, it paints a clear picture of the mentality of those that post from their ol' home town. It's even sprinkled with some posts from some of the Leo-Minster crowd too..... All too funny!
Say what

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
You really reinforce showing your stupidity, first you say you don't own property then you say you rent property, do you know what on earth you are talking about??
You probably live on the third floor with the tomato family, huh??
I bet if Whackjob was in the dictionary your picture would be beside it!
Take your alzheimer medicine. I said I rent property but I never said I rent property in Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and get a First Alert panic button. You never know when you are going to fall and can't get up.
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Say what wrote:
I'm pretty sure I remember F/R saying way back he owns a house in Florida.
I own my own house could probably fit your house in my garage,

I will be getting my license back in late June.
Maybe we could meet .
And you go can show me your house. And we can have that little meeting you talk about.
But I'm sure you wont go for that , Your just another coward like the rest of them.
Most likely you are the same one,
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I looked over some the stuff in the Fitchburger Forum, it paints a clear picture of the mentality of those that post from their ol' home town. It's even sprinkled with some posts from some of the Leo-Minster crowd too..... All too funny!
I also looked at the stuff.
That was Fitchburg and Leo-Minster. Thanks' I thought I reading the comics ,
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I thought I was reading.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Sla wrote:
I thought I was reading.

You were! And, the only thing missing was Mutt & Jeff they are from Fitchburger too!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Say what wrote:
<quoted text>Take your alzheimer medicine. I said I rent property but I never said I rent property in Fitchburg. Do yourself a favor and get a First Alert panic button. You never know when you are going to fall and can't get up.
You don't know what the hell your talking about, who cares where you rent anyway as we would not live in a 3 decker with the postage stamp lot that has a few tomato plants in the front yard!

It's probably where he'll insert the tube anyway.....
Watching this mess

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Funny wrote:
Watching these three dopes go back and forth on here reminds me of a saying on the Internet...
Arguing in the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.
That couldn't apply more to these three clueless dolts.
The dopes you're referring to must be SLA, Say What and Florida Retiree?

It's a beautiful day boys, why don't you go outside and get some fresh air? And what a pitiful way to live your retirement, on this sorry excuse for a message board every waking moment posting the inane comments you do. Whatever floats your boat old man but it looks like there's a reason they call Florida "Death's Waiting Room".
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Watching this mess wrote:
<quoted text>
The dopes you're referring to must be SLA, Say What and Florida Retiree?
It's a beautiful day boys, why don't you go outside and get some fresh air? And what a pitiful way to live your retirement, on this sorry excuse for a message board every waking moment posting the inane comments you do. Whatever floats your boat old man but it looks like there's a reason they call Florida "Death's Waiting Room".

Once again, you don't know what you are posting about, it's referred to as "God's Waiting Room" now write it down so you'll get it right next time and not look so dumb o which we all know that you are!

It's called entertainment, Fitchburger and Leo-Minster people are the red-necks of the north and they have the Forums to reinforce their image. Now run along and go play on Rt. 2!
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I also looked at the stuff.
That was Fitchburg and Leo-Minster. Thanks' I thought I reading the comics ,

I know what you mean, I wonder if they marry their cousins???
Jtn

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean, I wonder if they marry their cousins???
i married my kitty
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Jtn wrote:
<quoted text>i married my kitty

If you are from Fitchmisister, I believe it!! LOL....
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Sorry, I meant to type FitchMinister, I was laughing so hard I mistyped.....LOL....
Sla

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

So many people posting from Fitchburger.
That's not a misspelled ,
That how I will be saying the name of the zoo you live in.
Same idiot over and over using different names.
L M A O.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) 3 hr Concerned 25
Dracut cop caught 10 hr Really 3
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 16 hr pam 1,150
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Mon joe 814
Review: Lowell Therapeutic Massage (Aug '10) Jul 28 Intrigued client 34
Tyco closing Lowell plant, moving 100 jobs (Nov '10) Jul 28 Waste my Time 48
Riverside Diner spices up menu (Mar '10) Jul 28 Bob T 3
•••
•••