Judged:

Dead Red Oil Pan wrote:
<quoted text>
This President has no plan
This President had no plan
Gays, guns, illegals, and taxes.
Blame whitey.
The Christain whitey.
Well whine all you want President Obama is here for four more and then another Democrat will be elected for 8 more years so get used to it! keep growing those Tomartoe's! LOL.....
Lynch for Mayor

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

American successful corporations have to stop being greedy.Bring the jobs back to America so the country will be strong again.People want job opportunity's not petty food stamps.

The Republicans truthfully believe that the super greedy will all of a sudden have a heart and to take care of the American citizens who made them wealthy by offering American jobs.

Laws need to be passed in order to protect the people from the corporations who crush the people.There are such laws on the books all it takes is guts.Once the American people see that you really care for their job opportunities and well being then they will stand with you.

The day Romeny lost the Republicans put Rubio and Jindels name out there. These two men are not liked at all by the latino populations just look at their past voting totals.

And the American people are not that ignorant not to see that they have purposefully chosen these two to exploit latinos as narrow minded voters and citizens, this isan insult to their inteligence and is an "in your face farcade" that everyone sees right through.

I was against imigration plans as making these illegals citizens is only going to hurt the legal latino American citizens and African American citizens as they will now have to fight for their jobs.

First,I believe that we must put our military on our borders in order to stop illegal entry in to our country.
Tommy Boy

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Looks Like our Senior Senator is doing a pretty good job, I didn't vote for but she is taking on some big issues for our benefit, best of luck to her
Everett Resident

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yes I agree Tommy Boy - I did not vote for her either (the Indian lie, etc)....But I saw her interrogate (not interview) those fellows last week. She is not going to take any BS, holding their feet to the fire....

We'll see in the long run how she does and what she does. But I was rethinking her the other day ..... yes best of luck to her....

Since: Mar 13

Northampton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Honestly, I'm thinking about running. So ME!:D
Jtn

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

I,m all in,no way Wong lynch all the way
Someone

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Scott Brown is now a Financial Industry Lobbyist, so much for the regular guy.

This is how his PR describes his new lobbying job, "to study how Government interacts with the financial industry".

Oh yeah, going to be a big "study" huh!!

Took the most in Wall Street cash and just revolved straight into a cushy big $$ lobbying job!

Well done, time to dump the pick-up!
Tips

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Someone wrote:
Scott Brown is now a Financial Industry Lobbyist, so much for the regular guy.
This is how his PR describes his new lobbying job, "to study how Government interacts with the financial industry".
Oh yeah, going to be a big "study" huh!!
Took the most in Wall Street cash and just revolved straight into a cushy big $$ lobbying job!
Well done, time to dump the pick-up!
Yet he specifically states he's not a lobbyist. Don't let facts get in your way though. There's no hate like liberal hate.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/03/11/s...

http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/former...

Those darn facts, always getting in the way of your impotent rage.
Someone

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Tips wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet he specifically states he's not a lobbyist. Don't let facts get in your way though. There's no hate like liberal hate.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/03/11/s...
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/03/11/former...
Those darn facts, always getting in the way of your impotent rage.
Yeah right, don't let your fantasies get in the way of a good realization!

"But he will be working at the often gray intersection of government affairs and business." For two years he'll be "Gray"!

"During his unsuccessful run for reelection against Democrat Elizabeth Warren last year, the financial services industry was Brown’s biggest donor group." JUST LIKE I SAID HE WAS!

"“I can’t lobby members of Congress, but certainly I can instruct the firm when they’re making an approach and trying to do something, on the pitfalls and potential problem areas, so they can make their decisions going forward,” Brown said at a press conference at Nixon Peabody’s offices on the 25th floor of an office tower in downtown Boston." In other words, guide them on how to Lobby for two years, then LOBBY!!!!

What exactly would you expect him to say!?!?!? There's a bridge somewhere for you to buy since you're like the most gullible person on the planet!!
Someone

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

"“Scott’s ability to connect people with opportunities is an excellent fit with Nixon Peabody’s culture and strategic priorities,”

Can't lobby but CAN give access via CONNECTING other lobbyist to Members of Congress.

LEt me spell it out for you k?

"I can’t lobby members of Congress, but certainly I can instruct the firm when they’re making an approach and trying to do something"

Translation:

I can’t lobby members of Congress, but certainly I can instruct the firm when they’re LOBBYING and trying to do something.

That's what I call Black and White, not Gray!
Notice

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Brown will focus his practice on business and governmental affairs as they relate to the financial services industry as well as on commercial real estate matters,” the firm, Nixon Peabody LLC, said in a press release. Brown will not be a lobbyist, the firm said, but whether he meets the specific legal requirements to be a registered lobbyist or not, it’s clear that he will draw on his contacts and status to help advance clients’ agenda in government.“He can offer many types of legal services to his broad network of contacts,” the firm said.

The head of the Nixon Peabody’s Government Relations practice is ex-New York congressman Tom Reynolds, who now lobbies for Goldman Sachs on “[f]inancial services regulatory and tax issues.”

But hey, not to worry, he's not a lobbyist for the financial industry!!
Uh huh

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

So what is worse? Lobbyists who offer compensation to get a bill passed in their favor or the politician who takes the bribe?
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

What amazes me is that anyone really gives a crap about what Brown is doing now. He ins't a politician anymore and what he does in his business life is noones business. If he uses his contacts to establish better communication between business and government, that is what we need.

One of these days, some of you might figure out that business and government need to work together, not be mortal enemies.
Someone

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Right, nobody cares that politicians use the revolving door from Wall Street to Government back to Wall Street.

What could possibly go wrong?

Any problems with Tim Geithner?
Lemont Cranston

Largo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Just Facts wrote:
What amazes me is that anyone really gives a crap about what Brown is doing now. He ins't a politician anymore and what he does in his business life is noones business. If he uses his contacts to establish better communication between business and government, that is what we need.
One of these days, some of you might figure out that business and government need to work together, not be mortal enemies.
Let me splain it to you Lucy, Massachusetts has an open Senate seat up for grabs and Brown was defeated in the last senate election and there is a question if he would run for the open Senate seat, you with me now Lucy?? The Repubbies really really want to have someone in place that can win that seat and Brown is their only chance of doing it because they don't have many bright lights on their tree.
Did that satisfy your amazement or do I need to take it one step lower?????
Lynch

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Just Facts wrote:
"That is what we need?" Really? You really have absolutely no grip on reality in the real world! It is true that you have absolutely no clue at all!

Let me give you some information. Business/corporations are too much involved in politics to the point that our economy is completely broken!

We have a stock market that has hit all time highs and an economy that borrows 40 cents for every dollar spent. This dollar includes the Iraq war costs where Halliburton won all the contracts and then decided to move its headquarters to dubai!

The Dow watches 14 corporations for an example and 80% of their operations are in India and China. So those countries GDP creates a Dow with record highs! Is this corporate involvement enough for you?

Then the politicians campaign war chest is FILLED with contributions from these corporations. We need leaders to follow the constitution for just one year and you will see the real change.

We need to bring back manufacturing and if they do not come back then we need to develop American corporations that are patriotic! We cannot sustain world leader status producing nothing!!! We are borrowing to maintain consumer spending levels that benefit GDP in China and India.

We all have to remember that the stock market created dividends since the beginning of time under AMERICAN EMPLOYEES!

If we donot bring manufacturing back then we should just join the Phillipean way of life now! The flow of money is going outward like never before. We need to stop this outflow! Employing America off corporate profits can not be sustained! Our country is the biggest consumer spender, think fora minute!

Money has to cycle within America! Our treasures are leaving which is causing us to have to borrow 40 cents for every dollar spent. This includes everything from defense to pensions for every city and state worker and beyond. Food stamps is the smallest expense! We spend 30 times welfare in the US to foreign countries welfare plus!

Debating food stamp expense for the Republicans is foolish and is self defeating! Food stampsis peanuts! You could completely stop food stamps and nothing would change as we would still be borrowing 40 cents to every dollar spent and this is fact!

Employ Americans!!!!!!!!!
Notice

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

"business and government need to work together"

Wow, showing a real absence of Democracy understanding here!

How about, Government and "the people" and leaving Corporations out of Government, ringing any bells?

"Robber barons is a derogatory term applied to wealthy and powerful 19th century American businessmen. By the late 1800's, the term was typically applied to businessmen who used what were considered to be exploitative practices to amass their wealth. These practices included exerting control over national resources, accruing high levels of government influence, paying extremely low wages, squashing competition by acquiring competitors in order to create monopolies and eventually raise prices, and schemes to sell stock at inflated prices to unsuspecting investors in a manner which would eventually destroy the company for which the stock was issued and impoverish investors. The term combines the sense of criminal ("robber") and illegitimate aristocracy ("baron").[1]"

A shocking lack of understanding history!!!! Almost as if, he didn't CARE TO KNOW at all as in I live in a bubble!!

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalaalal alalalalalalalalalalaa
cil

Clifton Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

go away WARREN WON!!!!
What

Gardner, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Wow!

Can't think of any reason why it might be a bad idea to let Corporations dictate Government policy?
Just Facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Lynch wrote:
<quoted text>
"That is what we need?" Really? You really have absolutely no grip on reality in the real world! It is true that you have absolutely no clue at all!
Let me give you some information. Business/corporations are too much involved in politics to the point that our economy is completely broken!
We have a stock market that has hit all time highs and an economy that borrows 40 cents for every dollar spent. This dollar includes the Iraq war costs where Halliburton won all the contracts and then decided to move its headquarters to dubai!
The Dow watches 14 corporations for an example and 80% of their operations are in India and China. So those countries GDP creates a Dow with record highs! Is this corporate involvement enough for you?
Then the politicians campaign war chest is FILLED with contributions from these corporations. We need leaders to follow the constitution for just one year and you will see the real change.
We need to bring back manufacturing and if they do not come back then we need to develop American corporations that are patriotic! We cannot sustain world leader status producing nothing!!! We are borrowing to maintain consumer spending levels that benefit GDP in China and India.
We all have to remember that the stock market created dividends since the beginning of time under AMERICAN EMPLOYEES!
If we donot bring manufacturing back then we should just join the Phillipean way of life now! The flow of money is going outward like never before. We need to stop this outflow! Employing America off corporate profits can not be sustained! Our country is the biggest consumer spender, think fora minute!
Money has to cycle within America! Our treasures are leaving which is causing us to have to borrow 40 cents for every dollar spent. This includes everything from defense to pensions for every city and state worker and beyond. Food stamps is the smallest expense! We spend 30 times welfare in the US to foreign countries welfare plus!
Debating food stamp expense for the Republicans is foolish and is self defeating! Food stampsis peanuts! You could completely stop food stamps and nothing would change as we would still be borrowing 40 cents to every dollar spent and this is fact!
Employ Americans!!!!!!!!!
Lynch,

You are a stupid ex-con that will never have anything to offer and I would never have any interest in learning anything you want to teach. Government and business MUST work together in order for our society to survive...you are seeing evidence all around you with what happens when you morons think you can get government to bully business into doing what you want....you see moron, businesses create jobs, not government.

Government jobs are overhead...they don't produce anything tangible and do not add to the economy, they are jobs that are needed to manage a government that has become too large and imposes its will on businesses to the point where our businesses are being strangled.

You can argue your point until you are Blue in the face, but you cannot change the facts. As long as our government over-regulates the piss out of our businesses, we will see the suffering...you may not like reality, but thats how it is.

You obviously believe our government is the solution, when it is obviously the problem. If you didn't have your head stuck so far up your ass, you might learn something from someone that actually contributes to our society instead of taking from it like you...you worthless piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
A lawyer, a disaster (Nov '10) 3 hr Injun Joe 27
Is this the worst summer for Lowell? 3 hr Injun Joe 1
Market Basket ready to hire 4 hr Sonny 17
Vaccinate your dog: 15 cases of parvovirus conf... 6 hr Paula 1
Camp Saint Mary's (Jan '09) Aug 16 50s Girl 31
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Aug 16 Kundrot dionkie 1,163
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Aug 16 OneMansOpinion 170
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Dracut People Search