Wife of Lowell officer charged with assaulting him

Nov 5, 2013 Full story: Lowell Sun

The wife of a Lowell police officer is free on personal recognizance after she was charged with domestic assault and battery for allegedly head-butting her husband during an argument Monday morning.

Full Story
i know this chick

United States

#1 Nov 6, 2013
i know this scab!people dont believe for one moment this girl is a victim!all the men that cross this girls path becomes a victim!she swears by the church! must of missed this kind of behavior n the bible!well finally GOD gave u a taste of ur own medicine!hey SPLIF dont throw stones at glass houses!karmas a bitch!!!
OMG

United States

#2 Nov 7, 2013
THIS IS FUNNY "WIFE" SPLIFF IS A CLOSET DIKE.THATS WHY HER TRACK RECORD WITH MEN HAVE BEEN FAILURES.JUDGE SEND HER TO FRAMINGHAM SO SHE CAN FINALLY COMEOUT.
Yes

United States

#3 Nov 7, 2013
I will have to agree wit the above 2!I've known this girl for awhile n there is some screws loose!But framingham she would b happy there wit the whole coming out thing!lol.she needs solomons,straight jacket style!girl is for sure a cooke!keep showing people ur true colors coocoo bird!
secret

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2013
dont have much to say like others but shes a homewrecken broke bum bitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds Rally Against Proposed Natural Gas Pip... Nov 18 Citizen Z 4
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Nov 18 chlyn 685
Woman Sues Over Having To Buy 2 Plane Seats (Feb '06) Nov 16 old news 308
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Nov 16 JGill 17,819
Missing woman 'as normal as you or me' (Sep '10) Nov 16 nquadros 49
A-listers look out, Kathy Griffin's got your nu... (Apr '08) Nov 15 tweedledick 9
Pig roast, luau to aid Chelmsford Elks (Sep '08) Nov 14 rob 309

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:50 am PST