A-listers look out, Kathy Griffin's g...

A-listers look out, Kathy Griffin's got your number

There are 9 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 24, 2008, titled A-listers look out, Kathy Griffin's got your number. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Tickets: $39.50 and $49.50 at box office, 454-2299 or through Ticketmaster. Comedian Kathy Griffin can't control her excitement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

MrMillCity_com

Boston, MA

#1 Apr 24, 2008
Kathy Griffin is as fin to listen to as a cupped fart. The fact that there is people that can find an expendable 40 dollars to listen to her is disheartening.
Memories

Placentia, CA

#3 Apr 24, 2008
The nerve wrote:
I think she's annoying. Not funny at all.
Just like Joy Behar and Bill Maher. I would not go to one of their shows if the admission was free.
MrMillCity_com

Boston, MA

#4 Apr 24, 2008
Just when I thought this great city was once again finding its greatness, I learn that Kathy Griffin has sold out two consecutive nights at the Aud. How embarrassing. I am struggling to believe that there are that many people with an expendable $40 to throw at this media whore, especially in these tough economic times. You folks should be ashamed of yourself.

"I used to have these rules for my act: no cancer jokes, no AIDS jokes. But you'll never find sicker jokes than in a cancer ward or with AIDS patients. Then I went to Iraq to entertain the troops, and their ceiling for dark comedy is much higher, too. They need a laugh, whether it's from raunchy comedy or dark humor. Laughter's gotten me through everything in my life," she says.

....In other words, you're paying $40 a whack for the comedic equivalent of a cupped fart. Way to go Lowell! Way to support this rambling hatchet face.
Kevin from Lowell

Plymouth, MA

#5 Apr 24, 2008
MrMillCity_com wrote:
Just when I thought this great city was once again finding its greatness, I learn that Kathy Griffin has sold out two consecutive nights at the Aud. How embarrassing. I am struggling to believe that there are that many people with an expendable $40 to throw at this media whore, especially in these tough economic times. You folks should be ashamed of yourself.
"I used to have these rules for my act: no cancer jokes, no AIDS jokes. But you'll never find sicker jokes than in a cancer ward or with AIDS patients. Then I went to Iraq to entertain the troops, and their ceiling for dark comedy is much higher, too. They need a laugh, whether it's from raunchy comedy or dark humor. Laughter's gotten me through everything in my life," she says.
....In other words, you're paying $40 a whack for the comedic equivalent of a cupped fart. Way to go Lowell! Way to support this rambling hatchet face.
I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see her either. Ron White I would pay $50.00 any day of the week.
her

Windsor, CT

#6 Apr 24, 2008
Robert Schimmel is my favorite, he is the funniest comedian Ive ever seen.
MrMillCity_com

Boston, MA

#7 Apr 24, 2008
her wrote:
Robert Schimmel is my favorite, he is the funniest comedian Ive ever seen.
Schimmel is a legend....but I'm thinking we're doing him a disservice by mentioning him in a Kathy Griffin thread.
her

Windsor, CT

#8 Apr 24, 2008
MrMillCity_com wrote:
<quoted text>
Schimmel is a legend....but I'm thinking we're doing him a disservice by mentioning him in a Kathy Griffin thread.
Well I would never do that intentionally! I just thought I would voice my opinion and tell you who I would pay $50 or more to see again. Saw him twice in Boston and sad that he has not been back in awhile. I checked recently and doest look like hes coming this way anytime soon...

"Take it out of the box first!"
her

Windsor, CT

#9 Apr 24, 2008
doesn't 'spelling error'
tweedledick

Iquique, Chile

#12 Nov 15, 2014
i would suck HER list hehehheeh suscribe !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 17 hr sammigirl 17,858
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Thu Gin 152
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) May 26 townsendite 51
mazmatrix (Jun '08) May 26 MazaHas 755
News Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08) May 26 MazaHas 667
LiFe span May 26 MazaHas 4
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May 26 audreyrivera 16
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]