First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#21 Apr 8, 2013
Believe me I am judged everyday of my life because I have a full sleeve tattoo on my entire arm. I understand how it is to be judged but having people view my tattoo is a lot different then having people view my butt cheeks. I believe our individual style and the way we dress says a lot about who we are as a person. That's why ya its great to be free to wear what we like because I've seen people express themselves through their style and clothing in amazing and awesome ways. I just think its inappropriate to force people to look at your body parts when they are hanging out and its nearly impossible not to look when it's in every direction you turn and as human beings its nearly impossible to not look when we see a young girls butt out whether you are male, female, a pervert or not a pervert. Why not wear your appropriate length bottoms and tops that have appropriate coverage to these public areas that have famalies and children and save your tiniest clothes for the appropriate places. I'm sure as a grown adult man you do not want to bring your family to the mall and be surrounded by all these half dressed young girls and look because its near impossible not to and get accused of bring a pervert...when your absolutely not. I get compliments in my style, clothing and outfits all the time and they are shorts that are an appropriate length and a nice stylish top that has coverage of my body. I want to show these girls you can still get attention being nicely dressed and don't have to put your body on display to get attention. That attention your getting when your showing everything you have to offer is not good attention. So for you people who don't agree with me I have the FREEDOM to voice my opinion and frustrations and I think its unfair that these girls are turning our family shopping malls into places people feel uncomfortable to go. Clearly these girls don't care they are making people uncomfortable and being disrespectful therefore I don't care what type of personality they have their being rude and disrespectful. They wouldn't die if they added a little extra fabric to their outfit when they go to family type places. Would they dress like that to a job interview? No! So why dress that way where mothers and fathers and children are going to be? I have had guys say OMG I'm gonna go to jail because guys will be guys and look when bare cheeks and boobs are falling out and these girls are under the age of 18 where are the parents saying your not leaving this house until your appropriately covered. This is why girls are abducted you have sick perverted men who can't handle seeing girls dressed that way and control themselves and then these girls cry poor me but if your body wasn't completely exposed maybe these sick men wouldn't target you or be triggered. I'm just trying to bring the reality to these girls the things people say that they might not know about the way they are being viewed which may to them seem to be positive attention but its usual not and someone has to be raw and brutally honest.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#22 Apr 8, 2013
If they don't suck what makes you great?
Sla

Lowell, MA

#23 Apr 8, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
This is an interesting subject and covers many areas and norms of our society along with personal expression as well as all our rights as stated in our great constitution.
Whether or not we condone a particular form of dress we must remember the meaning to an old saying and that is; “Don’t judge a book by its cover”.
Our America is changing and as an example of what I mean is this; while growing up I attended church every Sunday, wore a suit or sport coat and dress shirt and tie. I would never think of attending a service dressed any other way. The women of that time period always wore an appropriate dress with a knee length hemline, hat, sometimes gloves and matching purse and shoes, again they would not think of attending a church service dressed any other way, so both men and women adhered to that dress code for fear they would be considered an outcast and looked badly upon.
Today, we see people attending church services dressed as they please, the business world has adopted Business Casual as opposed to the traditional dress shirt, tie and suit. These are some forms of change in dress codes and I have to say in my opinion it would be unfair to try and judge these people by the way they dress.
Do I like seeing young people exposing themselves or their underwear, of course not, but I don’t know these people personally and cannot judge them by the way they dress. I cannot assume they are hookers or people with low or no moral codes, how can I, I don’t know them personally all I know is that I don’t like the way they choose to dress. To judge them by the way they dress would be profiling and that my friends is against the law.
Well F/R. Mr. Florida.
Your own state has passed laws banning people who show their underwear. State Senator Gary Siplin Democrat from Orlando. Had that bill pass.
Same in Albany N. Y. Montgomery Alabama.
A bill is about to pass in Mass. And Georgia .
It wont be long till it will be a Federal bill.
I agree times have changed. And after awhile people copy people.
Would you like your grandchildren seeing these people.
It's like your Grandchildren are at a strip bar.
I'm glad to see all these bills were passed by Democrats,
Finally something worth while from the Liberals.
Please do not say you don't judge people.
There is not a person on Gods earth who does not judge people.
You never judged a politician, a neighbor . or anyone.

And USA, Don't compare Mass with your state,
We have one of the lowest unemployment,
Unlike Stockton Cal.
And all your phony movie stars.
If you all don't mind your grandchildren. and Great grandchildren.
Exposed to this crap. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Have, a nice day.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#24 Apr 8, 2013
If you wish to verify what I said go to ask .com.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#25 Apr 8, 2013
Sla wrote:
If you wish to verify what I said go to ask .com.
That's exactly where I go for verification.
As for phonies, I am convinced you hold women in the highest esteem, Captain Blow Up Doll.
Give it a rest already.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#26 Apr 8, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly where I go for verification.
As for phonies, I am convinced you hold women in the highest esteem, Captain Blow Up Doll.
Give it a rest already.
I do hold woman up to a high esteem.
I think if a woman does the same job as a man she should be paid the same rate of pay. I'm glad to see that a woman is head of the Air Force, I admire a lot of woman.
Margret Thatcher, Laura Bush, Jackie Kennedy, Golda Meier, Cindy Crawford, Oprah .,And many others.
Somewhere there is a tree struggling to give you oxygen.
You owe that tree an apology.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#27 Apr 8, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I do hold woman up to a high esteem.
I think if a woman does the same job as a man she should be paid the same rate of pay. I'm glad to see that a woman is head of the Air Force, I admire a lot of woman.
Margret Thatcher, Laura Bush, Jackie Kennedy, Golda Meier, Cindy Crawford, Oprah .,And many others.
Somewhere there is a tree struggling to give you oxygen.
You owe that tree an apology.
Yeah, some of my best friends are women.
Kid, if you had an original thought it would die of loneliness.
I think we are all sorry (for your parents lack of rhythm.)
Go play in traffic.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#28 Apr 8, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in traffic.
I think you stand up for the girls who dress like hoers.
Because you hang around the malls all day.
Like a pervert drooling with lust. Kind of like Jimmy Carter said he had lust.

I bet the Doctor slapped your Mother instead of you Moron.
Now you want to involve family. No problem.

How many uncles did your Mother introduce you two?
are you're Mother and Father Cousins. Or brother and Sister.
You are as bright as a 40 watt bulb.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#29 Apr 8, 2013
USA.

I bet you're a sex offender. You are so stupid someone told you accidents happen within 3 blocks of you're house. So you moved. I bet you visit San Francisco often.
Well I will be leaving now. Moving on to Forums where people are not idiots,
Have a nice life.
Leave the teen age girls alone.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#30 Apr 8, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you stand up for the girls who dress like hoers.
Because you hang around the malls all day.
Like a pervert drooling with lust. Kind of like Jimmy Carter said he had lust.
I bet the Doctor slapped your Mother instead of you Moron.
Now you want to involve family. No problem.
How many uncles did your Mother introduce you two?
are you're Mother and Father Cousins. Or brother and Sister.
You are as bright as a 40 watt bulb.
Really genius?
Take a walk down Appleton St. and see how many whores can spell it.
My family produced a person who can reason and explain their thoughts as well as cap on you for being a dope.
Unlike a perv, when confronted with something provocative, I try to see a person worthy of consideration and protection even if they are goofy with issues.
And it is still true that neither you nor I own the world. We have to share it.
So if you have the courage to ask a smart girl if you can relate, you who are quick with bile and demeaning insults and nothing of substance to balance it, ask yourself a few questions first.
What would Jesus do?
Condemn the harlot for her egregious indulgences and render punishment judgement and scorn?
(read the book)
Do you like being a weak advocate for the causes you take up?
I know, the light is blinding. Lucky for you it's so far away.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#31 Apr 9, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go play in traffic.

Maybe you should ask yourself what Jesus would say to you after reading what you wrote above. Are you able to answer me on that question?
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#32 Apr 9, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do not say you don't judge people.
There is not a person on Gods earth who does not judge people.
You never judged a politician, a neighbor . or anyone.
Perhaps I did not make myself clear, I was not saying that I don't judge people, what I was saying is that I cannot dislike a person because of the way they dress.

All living creatures have their own likes and dislikes, I do not like to look at a man that has not shaven and has a scruffy look about his face, but I don't dislike him as a person because I don't know him, I just don't like his appearance.
SUQMADIQ

Largo, FL

#33 Apr 9, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
All of America is going to hell?
And Lowell Massachusetts is a tower of class and culture!
All of America is not going to hell, if you think it is maybe you should relocate some place else like Iran or Iraq.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#34 Apr 9, 2013
Florida Retiree wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should ask yourself what Jesus would say to you after reading what you wrote above. Are you able to answer me on that question?
By Jesus do you mean that all powerful Deity that surrendered to the judgement of the mob only to be tortured and murdered so that we may learn of our humanity?
Because I picture him as saying " I come not to bring peace, but a sword. And that a mans foes be they of his own household."
But that's just me. I accept it, explain myself and lucidly defend that perception,along with your right to do the same.
Spare the criminals and crucify the politically inconvenient?
What did Jesus do?
What would Jesus do?
What do we do?
I've got rhythm. I've got music. Who could ask for anything more?
Bless us Lord and these your gifts.
Peace.
Bri

Dracut, MA

#35 Apr 11, 2013
All I know is that I'm not saying wear long skirts or dresses that are knee length or longer i don't even dress that way. I understand girls wanting to be sexy but there's so many other ways to do so without exposing your body. I'm not being conceited or cocky but I've been told I'm sexy becausece I leave things for the imagination, I hW have class and respect for others and especially myself. I still wear shorts /dresses and skirts but they are an appropriate length. There is a good amount of space between the crease to my butt cheeks and the bottom of w/e item I'm wearing. I love fashion and clothes and I want to show girls they can be sexy without displaying and exposing their entire body! And if your 15 and younger you don't needd to be sexy enjoy being young focus on school and friends before responsibility hits along with stress! You don't need your assets hanging out for everyone to see. It's inappropriate and disrespectful to yourself and others. Be noticed for your beauty and personality. Make guys want you for those things and not because they see your butt and boobs out and figure they'll get sexual favors easily from you because you are going to be looked at as a easy slut. Even if your not. If your dressed as one you'll be thought of that way because that's just the way it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) 2 hr bill 367
News Prostitution sweep nets at least nine arrests i... (Aug '09) 3 hr fred 269
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 8 hr Highlands Guy 18,004
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Mon Lowell 765
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Aug 18 truthhurts 26
Review: Fenway Rooms (Sep '13) Aug 17 losermuch 4
News 'WE ARE HOSTAGES': Broken elevator leaves elder... (Aug '09) Aug 15 harambe 11

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages