First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of the slut parade everywhere you go especially the mall! It seems to be getting worse! It's Like decently warm maybe 50 degrees and here comes the butt cheeks!! I have seen so many grossly dressed girls already and its only April! I'm small myself 105 pounds but I find no need to dress this way! 2-3 inches to your shorts/skirts/dresses won't make you THAT much warmer will it? The other day I was talking to my friend who's a security guard at the mall and this like 17-18 yr old girls whole and no exaggeration WHOLE butt was hanging out of her way too short tight dress and the security guard was debating on making her change or leave because of how inappropriate it was! This happens throughout any 50 degrees or higher temperatures the shorts, skirts,dresses are way to short and/or tight and its ridiculous! Have some respect for most of all YOURSELF but others around you..us girls who respect ourselves and others don't want you prancing around our boyfriends in your baby gap clothing! Also there are children in these places and their mothers look horrified that they have their kids around you! I've had women talk to me about it before and how horrified they are and also have told me they don't shop at certain stores or buy products from certain kiosk because of how disgustingly the girls are dressed. There are also perverts from young to old and then you wanna cry poor me when they try to make comments or try to take you or worse but what do you expect? Your asking for it dressed like that! Plus no guys respect you! You think guys are looking at you thinking " wow what a beautiful classy high quality girl I'd love to make her my gf"? Absolutely not they are thinking about one thing and that's using you for clearly what your offering up to everybody! You don't look good and you don't look sexy... You look slutty! Leave something to the imagination! I've had more guys agree with me then not...guys don't want to be holding their gfs hand proud of their beautiful girl with her body hanging out at every end! As I said an extra 2 inches or so will not make you sweat more it will make no difference! You'll actually look better keeping what you have to the imagination and more respectful...respect yourself more girls...have guys look at you in a positive manner and want to get to know you and notice your beauty and not your butt cheeks!! No one wants to see your butt and thong in your see through leggings as pants! Then you cry when a guy has sex with you and then ignores you well hello he saw ONE thing when he saw u at the mall in your night club outfit ...EASY! So please take my advice..I've had many of my guy friends tell me its not attractive it's gross you look like your asking to be used!
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Bri wrote:
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of the slut parade everywhere you go especially the mall! It seems to be getting worse! It's Like decently warm maybe 50 degrees and here comes the butt cheeks!! I have seen so many grossly dressed girls already and its only April! I'm small myself 105 pounds but I find no need to dress this way! 2-3 inches to your shorts/skirts/dresses won't make you THAT much warmer will it? The other day I was talking to my friend who's a security guard at the mall and this like 17-18 yr old girls whole and no exaggeration WHOLE butt was hanging out of her way too short tight dress and the security guard was debating on making her change or leave because of how inappropriate it was! This happens throughout any 50 degrees or higher temperatures the shorts, skirts,dresses are way to short and/or tight and its ridiculous! Have some respect for most of all YOURSELF but others around you..us girls who respect ourselves and others don't want you prancing around our boyfriends in your baby gap clothing! Also there are children in these places and their mothers look horrified that they have their kids around you! I've had women talk to me about it before and how horrified they are and also have told me they don't shop at certain stores or buy products from certain kiosk because of how disgustingly the girls are dressed. There are also perverts from young to old and then you wanna cry poor me when they try to make comments or try to take you or worse but what do you expect? Your asking for it dressed like that! Plus no guys respect you! You think guys are looking at you thinking " wow what a beautiful classy high quality girl I'd love to make her my gf"? Absolutely not they are thinking about one thing and that's using you for clearly what your offering up to everybody! You don't look good and you don't look sexy... You look slutty! Leave something to the imagination! I've had more guys agree with me then not...guys don't want to be holding their gfs hand proud of their beautiful girl with her body hanging out at every end! As I said an extra 2 inches or so will not make you sweat more it will make no difference! You'll actually look better keeping what you have to the imagination and more respectful...respect yourself more girls...have guys look at you in a positive manner and want to get to know you and notice your beauty and not your butt cheeks!! No one wants to see your butt and thong in your see through leggings as pants! Then you cry when a guy has sex with you and then ignores you well hello he saw ONE thing when he saw u at the mall in your night club outfit ...EASY! So please take my advice..I've had many of my guy friends tell me its not attractive it's gross you look like your asking to be used!
Has this free country turned into a place where we cannot suffer strangers to do something we wouldn't? Get over yourself already- not everything has to be worthy before your sight! Or do you take yourself to be the standard by which all that is wholesome and good should be measured? I don't have to ask if it's me because I admit it- and that's a start. You don't own the world child, you share it.
So- respect and accept the responsibilities people better than you afforded, suffering more than discomfort to provide the privilege- or spend some time before the altar of St.Fu.
Because I'm certain not everyone agrees with you- and if the world turned to give you grief for your omissions, your appreciation of your fellow citizens and the preferences they choose to defend might place you beyond polite consideration. Freedom is a challenge- rise to the occasion.
Be yourself. I hope it stays legal.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#3 Apr 7, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Has this free country turned into a place where we cannot suffer strangers to do something we wouldn't? Get over yourself already- not everything has to be worthy before your sight! Or do you take yourself to be the standard by which all that is wholesome and good should be measured? I don't have to ask if it's me because I admit it- and that's a start. You don't own the world child, you share it.
So- respect and accept the responsibilities people better than you afforded, suffering more than discomfort to provide the privilege- or spend some time before the altar of St.Fu.
Because I'm certain not everyone agrees with you- and if the world turned to give you grief for your omissions, your appreciation of your fellow citizens and the preferences they choose to defend might place you beyond polite consideration. Freedom is a challenge- rise to the occasion.
Be yourself. I hope it stays legal.
You must be a left wing Obama liberal.
Just because this young lady has class . And you don't.
Like the boys with their pants down to their knees.
America is going to hell.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
Sla wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a left wing Obama liberal.
Just because this young lady has class . And you don't.
Like the boys with their pants down to their knees.
America is going to hell.
All of America is going to hell?
And Lowell Massachusetts is a tower of class and culture!
Anyone who says different must be something you don't like.
Awake.
Sorry to disturb your slumber.
It takes all kinds (you I'm not so sure).
Sla

Lowell, MA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
USA wrote:
<quoted text>
All of America is going to hell?
And Lowell Massachusetts is a tower of class and culture!
Anyone who says different must be something you don't like.
Awake.
Sorry to disturb your slumber.
It takes all kinds (you I'm not so sure).
Really?
Go blow up your blow up doll. California sucks big time.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#6 Apr 7, 2013
Sure thing buddy- because that's the only thing worth going to bed with in sunny California.
Did you fish your blow up doll out of the bleachers at a sox game?
Witless puritanical ninny- if you had attended a few classes instead of pretending at class you would make thinking seem redeemable instead of ridiculous.
And if a blow up doll could really suck I bet you'd win the prize.
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
First off thank you Sla! Second "USA" you clearly are one of these poor girls who need to walk around half naked to get attention or your a pervert who doesn't want girls to dress appropriately either way your gross and pathetic. I have the body to dress that way too but I actually enjoy being respected and noticed for having a pretty face or my personality. Girls that walk around looking like hookers need a wake up call. Don't you want guys to look at you for your beauty, having a beautiful face or want to be with you for your personality? When every crease of your body is showing guys are not checking you out for anything but your body and the way your dressed displays to them your easy and most likely they will get screwed quick and it will be easy and they can move to the next prostitute. Then these girls cry and whine when guys bang them and never talk to them again...well hello do you expect guys to respect you when you can't respect yourself? No on is going to respect you...especially not me...and I have the freedom to let out my frustrations when I can't even go to the mall or grocery store without feeling as if I just entitled a gentlemens club. Why don't you think about the famalies who want to enjoy a day out going to the mall or where ever else and don't want to see butt cheeks hanging out or don't want their children walking behind you with your cheeks hanging out! If your going out to a nightclub and want to wear your shirts as a dress or your sports bras and underwear shorts at least its a more appropriate place for that even though your still going to be viewed as a piece of meat!
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Trust me you absolutely will not be greatly sweating more because your shorts/skirt or dress is 2-3 inches longer and your shirt goes up an inch or 2 higher and is a full size shirt and not a bathing suit top I promise you will not be any hotter because a few inches were added to your outfit and sooo many more positive things will come out of you being well dressed and are viewed as a respected young lady who guys will respect and view as girlfriend material someone they are proud to bring home and hold hands with in public and its a lot sexier to leave some things to the imagination and its a lot more attractive to guys when their the only ones who see and know what your bare ass cheeks look like what your bare boobs look like and are the only ones who see you naked knowing its allllllll theirs and not everyone and every other guy who sees you knows what your body looks and know what you look like naked because your basically wearing your bra and underwear shorts out and about. Learn some respect not only for everyone around you, guys or your parents but for your damn self!!
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#9 Apr 8, 2013
I'm sure adult mothers and fathers don't want to be shopping at the mall and every way they turn they have to see some part of your body pouring out of your clothes. They don't want their children seeing that either its inappropriate! What about the elderly people who go to the mall to get out and have to see all these butts and boobs hanging out? I'm sure no mother or father is proud of their daughter walking out of the house to go anywhere never mind the mall or a public place where famalies go and say "I'm so proud of my daughter with her butt creases showing because her shorts/skirts or dresses are so short" or "look at my daughters boobs pouring out of her top with her nipples pretty much out I'm so proud I raised such a classy young lady". It's embarrassing and its sad that these girls aren't embarrassed! Yea maybe not everyone agrees with me sure the perverts and girls who dress like this sure don't but A LOT of people do agree mostly mature adults or classy girls and guess what even guys! Guys "like" it because their guys and they think of one thing when they see this and its sure not what a beautiful girl I'd be proud to bring home to the family or have under my arm. Not too many guys want girlfriends that parade around half naked allowing everyone and all other guys seeing what their girlfriend has to offer under her clothes! I was purchasing something at a kiosk a few days ago and so was a mother with her son who was older like early 20's and I watched them stare in shock at some girl walk by with a dress that barely covers half her butt and the other half was out completely and as they turned back they saw my face as well and were so embarrassed for the girl and the first thing the mother said was a comment about her mother and the son had nothing but awful things to say and stories about his friends and what they do to girls like that and say about girls like that because its what they are asking for and deserve!
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#10 Apr 8, 2013
These girls can have the parents of the year the best parents ever but when your dressed like that it just automatically makes people think you were raised by parents who are also gross human beings and why would you want people thinking negative things about your parents? The most common "how could her mother allow her out like that"? Don't you want people knowing your parents raised a classy respected young lady who demands respect? Not a girl who gets used and tossed out like a piece of trash because that's how your viewed. Sorry don't be mad at me for stating the truth but that's how it is these days and when guys see you and they can already see your entire body that usually should only be seen when your being intimate with someone who loves and respects you they are thinking wow I haven't even sweet talked this chick and she's already half naked I'm sure once I tell her all the bull she wants to her its going to be as easy as ABC to screw her and because they see you as trash and not a girl they respect they will use you for excatly that and never talk to you again. I am a very respected girl because I demand it and would never allow a guy to even view me as anything but a girl who you better be ready to respect and work for before you get anything and because of that a ton of guys tell me the honest brutal truth of how they view the "mall sluts" which is what they call these girls..so when your dressed this way and guys are staring and flirting asking for your number and these girls are giggling and flattered and think they are soo hott all the guys want them...
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#11 Apr 8, 2013
think again because you are not being viewed as beautiful or high class or as someone they would make their gfs 9 out of 10 times they just want sex something easy they don't have to respect or work hard for..and when they see a beautiful well dressed classy girl who would be someone they would date and bring home to mom and then see a girl with their ass hanging out and a see through shirt with a bra underneath well they are gonna go for the half naked slutty looking girl knowing he will get his wants satisfied and never care about them again and most likely make fun of you with their friends as they usually do. I'm the friend they come to me when they picked up one of these attention craving hookers had sex with them or got w/e they wanted and they trash these girls horribly and I cannot feel bad because they deserve it. These girls are always the ones complaining about perverts staring or making comments when all they have to do is look in the mirror. Adults have made comments to me on millions of occasions saying all types of comments that were extremely negative because of how ashamed they are of what is going on with girls these days.
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Women have told me they feel as if they can't bring their young daughters to the mall shopping because they don't want them viewing this type of behavior..they can't bring their young sons because they don't want them viewing these extremely inappropriate dressed girls...adult men have told me how uncomfortable they feel because they have young girls with all their body parts hanging out and even though their not perverted it just makes them extremely uncomfortable because its so damn inappropriate!! It's ridiculous that these girls have ZERO respect for anyone!! Themselves, anyone around them and most importantly their own parents! Believe me I could very well do this I could very well dress this way I'm 5"1 105 pounds but why would I want to? What good comes out of dressing like this? I really want to know what positive things come out of this? I personally cannot think of one single thing positive thing coming out of me parading around the mall, the grocery store, Walmart or anywhere with my butt falling out or my boobs pouring out of my top. You get attention? It's not good attention...it's absolutely negative attention no matter if the words being said to you seem positive your being called "hott" or "sexy" the intensions and the true meaning behind these words being said are completely negative. And your not gonna feel so "sexy" when I'm sure adult mothers and fathers don't want to be shopping at the mall and every way they turn they have to see some part of your body pouring out of your clothes. They don't want their children seeing that either its inappropriate! What about the elderly people who go to the mall to get out and have to see all these butts and boobs hanging out? I'm sure no mother or father is proud of their daughter walking out of the house to go anywhere never mind the mall or a public place where famalies go and say "I'm so proud of my daughter with her butt creases showing because her shorts/skirts or dresses are so short" or "look at my daughters boobs pouring out of her top with her nipples pretty much out I'm so proud I raised such a classy young lady".
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#13 Apr 8, 2013
It's embarrassing and its sad that these girls aren't embarrassed! Yea maybe not everyone agrees with me sure the perverts and girls who dress like this sure don't but A LOT of people do agree mostly mature adults or classy girls and guess what even guys! Guys "like" it because their guys and they think of one thing when they see this and its sure not what a beautiful girl I'd be proud to bring home to the family or have under my arm. Not too many guys want girlfriends that parade around half naked allowing everyone and all other guys seeing what their girlfriend has to offer under her clothes! I was purchasing something at a kiosk a few days ago and so was a mother with her son who was older like early 20's and I watched them stare in shock at some girl walk by with a dress that barely covers half her butt and the other half was out completely and as they turned back they saw my face as well and were so embarrassed for the girl and the first thing the mother said was a comment about her mother and the son had nothing but awful things to say and stories about his friends and what they do to girls like that and say about girls like that because its what they are asking for and deserve! These girls can have the parents of the year the best parents ever but when your dressed like that it just automatically makes people think you were raised by parents who are also gross human beings and why would you want people thinking negative things about your parents? The most common "how could her mother allow her out like that"? Don't you want people knowing your parents raised a classy respected young lady who demands respect? Not a girl who gets used and tossed out like a piece of trash because that's how your viewed.
Bri

Ardsley, NY

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Sorry don't be mad at me for stating the truth but that's how it is these days and when guys see you and they can already see your entire body that usually should only be seen when your being intimate with someone who loves and respects you they are thinking wow I haven't even sweet talked this chick and she's already half naked I'm sure once I tell her all the bull she wants to her its going to be as easy as ABC to screw her and because they see you as trash and not a girl they respect they will use you for excatly that and never talk to you again. I am a very respected girl because I demand it and would never allow a guy to even view me as anything but a girl who you better be ready to respect and work for before you get anything and because of that a ton of guys tell me the honest brutal truth of how they view the "mall sluts" which is what they call these girls..so when your dressed this way and guys are staring and flirting asking for your number and these girls are giggling and flattered and think they are soo hott all the guys want them...think again because you are not being viewed as beautiful or high class or as someone they would make their gfs 9 out of 10 times they just want sex something easy they don't have to respect or work hard for..and when they see a beautiful well dressed classy girl who would be someone they would date and bring home to mom and then see a girl with their ass hanging out and a see through shirt with a bra underneath well they are gonna go for the half naked slutty looking girl knowing he will get his wants satisfied and never care about them again and most likely make fun of you with their friends as they usually do. I'm the friend they come to me when they picked up one of these attention craving hookers had sex with them or got w/e they wanted and they trash these girls horribly and I cannot feel bad because they deserve it. These girls are always the ones complaining about perverts staring or making comments when all they have to do is look in the mirror. Adults have made comments to me on millions of occasions saying all types of comments that were extremely negative because of how ashamed they are of what is going on with girls these days. Women have told me they feel as if they can't bring their young daughters to the mall shopping because they don't want them viewing this type of behavior..they can't bring their young sons because they don't want them viewing these extremely inappropriate dressed girls...adult men have told me how uncomfortable they feel because they have young girls with all their body parts hanging out and even though their not perverted it just makes them extremely uncomfortable because its so damn inappropriate!! It's ridiculous that these girls have ZERO respect for anyone!! Themselves, anyone around them and most importantly their own parents! Believe me I could very well do this I could very well dress this way I'm 5"1 105 pounds but why would I want to? What good comes out of dressing like this? I really want to know what positive things come out of this? I personally cannot think of one single thing positive thing coming out of me parading around the mall, the grocery store, Walmart or anywhere with my butt falling out or my boobs pouring out of my top. You get attention? It's not good attention...it's absolutely negative attention no matter if the words being said to you seem positive your being called "hott" or "sexy" the intensions and the true meaning behind these words being said are completely negative. And your not gonna feel so "sexy" when this person saying these things to you goes and laughs with his friends about how he's going to use you and you look like an easy slut and trashing you.
Sla

Lowell, MA

#15 Apr 8, 2013
USA wrote:
Sure thing buddy- because that's the only thing worth going to bed with in sunny California.
Did you fish your blow up doll out of the bleachers at a sox game?
Witless puritanical ninny- if you had attended a few classes instead of pretending at class you would make thinking seem redeemable instead of ridiculous.
And if a blow up doll could really suck I bet you'd win the prize.
If you dress with your butt showing. And your boobs hanging out.
The person who marries you . Will be just as low class as you.
And work at the car wash.
You'll have a nice life.
My wife was always well dressed . And we just celebrated are 50th anerveriry, I owned my own business, And my 3 boys did well they did not marry trash. But I'm sure you did.
Some States fine you 300 hundred dollars. if your underwear is showing..
Sla

Lowell, MA

#16 Apr 8, 2013
Bri.
you are very welcome. You should be proud of yourself.
Nice to see a young lady with class.
And not dressing like a hooker.
I'd wish you good luck. But I'm sure you'll do well in life.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#17 Apr 8, 2013
This is an interesting subject and covers many areas and norms of our society along with personal expression as well as all our rights as stated in our great constitution.

Whether or not we condone a particular form of dress we must remember the meaning to an old saying and that is; “Don’t judge a book by its cover”.

Our America is changing and as an example of what I mean is this; while growing up I attended church every Sunday, wore a suit or sport coat and dress shirt and tie. I would never think of attending a service dressed any other way. The women of that time period always wore an appropriate dress with a knee length hemline, hat, sometimes gloves and matching purse and shoes, again they would not think of attending a church service dressed any other way, so both men and women adhered to that dress code for fear they would be considered an outcast and looked badly upon.

Today, we see people attending church services dressed as they please, the business world has adopted Business Casual as opposed to the traditional dress shirt, tie and suit. These are some forms of change in dress codes and I have to say in my opinion it would be unfair to try and judge these people by the way they dress.

Do I like seeing young people exposing themselves or their underwear, of course not, but I don’t know these people personally and cannot judge them by the way they dress. I cannot assume they are hookers or people with low or no moral codes, how can I, I don’t know them personally all I know is that I don’t like the way they choose to dress. To judge them by the way they dress would be profiling and that my friends is against the law.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#18 Apr 8, 2013
Sadly, people rarely depend on each other in ways that demand mutual respect and consideration.
So many human relationships are influenced by or or exclusively devoted to commerce, that real choice and almost any human failure has an established political dodge built in for anyone so inclined to exploit.
The idea that everyone is an individual places many people outside any concern of public reproach from any direction.
Seriously look around- its not enough to get away with it anymore, people expect to be congratulated for doing the wrong thing.
I respect the previous poster for trying to see a person instead of clothes and I hope I can do the same- because unless we can look past the costumes to see the character in those around us, we have collectively lost the plot.
And if you force people to do what they don't want to, would you be at all surprised if economic, demographic, and technological changes put the shoe on the other foot?
Look at all the respect we can bring ourselves to show now.
Florida Retiree

Largo, FL

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Bri wrote:
It's embarrassing and its sad that these girls aren't embarrassed! Yea maybe not everyone agrees with me sure the perverts and girls who dress like this sure don't but A LOT of people do agree mostly mature adults or classy girls and guess what even guys! Guys "like" it because their guys and they think of one thing when they see this and its sure not what a beautiful girl I'd be proud to bring home to the family or have under my arm. Not too many guys want girlfriends that parade around half naked allowing everyone and all other guys seeing what their girlfriend has to offer under her clothes! I was purchasing something at a kiosk a few days ago and so was a mother with her son who was older like early 20's and I watched them stare in shock at some girl walk by with a dress that barely covers half her butt and the other half was out completely and as they turned back they saw my face as well and were so embarrassed for the girl and the first thing the mother said was a comment about her mother and the son had nothing but awful things to say and stories about his friends and what they do to girls like that and say about girls like that because its what they are asking for and deserve! These girls can have the parents of the year the best parents ever but when your dressed like that it just automatically makes people think you were raised by parents who are also gross human beings and why would you want people thinking negative things about your parents? The most common "how could her mother allow her out like that"? Don't you want people knowing your parents raised a classy respected young lady who demands respect? Not a girl who gets used and tossed out like a piece of trash because that's how your viewed.
With all due respect, I think you need to learn to respect the viewpoint of others if you want them to respect yours.
USA

Santa Cruz, CA

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to be kind. I should follow your example. I meant to remember that rebukes rarely sound like invitations.

To be fair- it makes sense to want to find a community that in reflecting your values- validates your sense of taste. But more and more places are reflecting a diversity and Lowell in particular in a place of sharp contrasts. Definitions that are too rigid can make contrasts into conflicts.
But with the same respect and sense of dignity in mind,(and the likelihood of more than 230 million people ever agreeing on anything, let alone a sense of propriety, being rather slim) I know there are people who agree and enjoy each others company in a certain way, I wish you all the success and happiness that goes with that.
But does that have to be the rule for everybody in your world for it to work?
Respect should be a two-way street. I know they have them in Florida and California but I've heard the congested traffic in the North East Corridor has made a lot of old roads one-way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Urban gangs seen moving into suburbs (Jun '06) Sat Go Blue Forever 29
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Jun 24 Umm23 113
News Plethora of pollen blamed on erratic weather pa... Jun 22 Buzz Lightyear 3
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Jun 18 Emily 336
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jun 16 Linda 759
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jun 14 Wondering 17,972
News Lowell school budget cuts loom (May '10) Jun 10 Wondering 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages