Lowell cop indicted on rape charges

Lowell cop indicted on rape charges

There are 4 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jun 23, 2011, titled Lowell cop indicted on rape charges. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A Lowell police officer has been indicted on charges that he allegedly raped two prostitutes as well as solicited prostitution from others while he was on-duty, Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Atlantic Breeze

Brighton, MA

#1 Jun 24, 2011
Nice neighbors we have here.

Since: Apr 11

Lisbon, NH

#2 Jun 24, 2011
How many outstanding complaints are out there from women which the DA refused to investigate?

How many women got arrested falsely because they would not allow themselves to be raped?

How many others got falsely arrested by this cop and now have eternal records on CORI as criminal offenders?

What is this cops ARREST vs CONVICTION record?

SILENCE==========
Sorry from lowell

Lowell, MA

#3 Jun 25, 2011
I know one of the girls that were raped. Last time i saw her it was in the emergency room at Holy Family Hosp. She was a mess from drugs and the life of the streets. I knew her before drugs and her life as a hooker. She was a hard working kid that got involved with the wrong man. He turned her life in a living hell. I ask her why she didn't seek help from the police. She said she did and was raped. I did not believe her at the time. I am so sorry V. , I hope your safe .
andy

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 26, 2011
if the da's office started investigating themselves for all the crime they commit just think of all the cops,judges,attorenys,f.b.i,c. i.a,ect.that would be off the street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Matthew Borges? 6 hr linda1957 15
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 9 hr Bob KA-58 18,080
News Police: Lawrence suspect told pal he 'stabbed a... Wed Bruno Max 1
Acoustic folk-rock tribute coming in January Wed New England Music... 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Dec 4 Prettyaccurate 787
News Suspects arraigned in Lowell murder (Sep '09) Dec 2 Truth 91
News No bail for N.H. man accused in Lowell stabbing Nov 30 Salem resident 1

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages