Lowell cop indicted on rape charges

Jun 23, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lowell Sun

A Lowell police officer has been indicted on charges that he allegedly raped two prostitutes as well as solicited prostitution from others while he was on-duty, Middlesex District Attorney Gerry Leone said Thursday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Atlantic Breeze

Burlington, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Nice neighbors we have here.

Since: Apr 11

Leicester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2011

Judged:

How many outstanding complaints are out there from women which the DA refused to investigate?

How many women got arrested falsely because they would not allow themselves to be raped?

How many others got falsely arrested by this cop and now have eternal records on CORI as criminal offenders?

What is this cops ARREST vs CONVICTION record?

SILENCE==========
Sorry from lowell

North Billerica, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

I know one of the girls that were raped. Last time i saw her it was in the emergency room at Holy Family Hosp. She was a mess from drugs and the life of the streets. I knew her before drugs and her life as a hooker. She was a hard working kid that got involved with the wrong man. He turned her life in a living hell. I ask her why she didn't seek help from the police. She said she did and was raped. I did not believe her at the time. I am so sorry V. , I hope your safe .
andy

Elkton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

if the da's office started investigating themselves for all the crime they commit just think of all the cops,judges,attorenys,f.b.i,c. i.a,ect.that would be off the street

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) 21 min LARRY 4,666
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Fri Anthony 1,133
Dracut man admits to vandalizing neighbor's hom... Fri primrose villager 2
Mafia in Billerica? (Sep '09) Fri Demster 30
N.H. Mom Charged In Deadly Police Chase (Aug '06) Apr 15 was in a hurry 253
30-month term in Lowell stabbing (Mar '08) Apr 13 Duck 44
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Apr 13 Sad 19
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••