First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#320 Feb 8, 2013
kelleyrenee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but while I get it and I understand, I'm still irritated. I don't think you're a scammer from what you wrote...but why do you get to get a HUD backed mortgage? That's what you're referring to when you say HUD will be helping you buy a house? Not many know about that aspect. I was shocked when I found out. Basically HUD will pay for your down payment. You can only "buy" a house that is on the HUD list or HUD approved, but once you qualify and pick out your house, HUD sends the owner/sellers bank the 20% down payment and you get to close and "buy" your house.
Yes I believe you have to help with the mortgage payments (at a discounted amount of course) but why do you get this? Because you have mental problems? I have gad, PTSD and many others yet I don't get disability and by default Medicaid and HUD housing AND the option to buy a house!
I have to work and save up the 20% myself. Then pay the full mortgage.
And no offense but I am so tired of women shouting out in pride that they are a single mom! It's not a damn badge of courage! You are not special! If anything I should be the one shouting with pride that I'm a married mother! That I stuck it out and stayed with my husband even though things get bad! It is much rarer to see a married mother nowadays! Single mothers are a dime a dozen constantly reminding everyone of their status like they really did something!
Sick to death of it!
I 100% agree. Its gotten old long ago to wear the single mother badge with pride. I hate that like no tomorrow. I appreciate a woman who stays married and believes in together forever until death do us part. Before you marry, know what you're getting into is all I have to say. These single moms are not very honorable considering they put their kids lives at a great disadvantage with no man in the house.
WidowedSingleMom

United States

#321 Feb 11, 2013
I normally don't post but your comment about single moms not being honorable irks me to no end. How dare you lump all single parents into the same bucket. Some people choose to be single parents and others don't. I was married to my husband for 15 years and we have two daughters. I am a single mother because my husband gave HIS life for YOUR freedom. I work and support my kids on my own. And yes, I wear that badge with honor because I have two great daughters.
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#322 Feb 11, 2013
another great perk to being a sec8er and welfarer, look no further than the big snowstorm, now while you'all were shoveling and clearing tons of snow, guess what my sec8er neighbors were doing? answer nothing they were all warm and snug in their taxpayer funded abodes, whilst a taxpayer funded snow plow cleared them out! it's a win win for them! work? huh what's that? shovel snow? huh what? that would be like working, no need to do that!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#323 Feb 19, 2013
EYEBALLCHAMBERS wrote:
another great perk to being a sec8er and welfarer, look no further than the big snowstorm, now while you'all were shoveling and clearing tons of snow, guess what my sec8er neighbors were doing? answer nothing they were all warm and snug in their taxpayer funded abodes, whilst a taxpayer funded snow plow cleared them out! it's a win win for them! work? huh what's that? shovel snow? huh what? that would be like working, no need to do that!
Thats the life of Riley right there. I better sign up for that right away when I move back to Massachusetts. I can look out the window, laugh at all the working cattle shoveling and I can just sit there inside watching TV all day. Doesn't that sound great? I sure think so.
EYEBALLCHAMBERS

Lexington, MA

#324 Feb 20, 2013
sec8ers every light is on in the house
sec8ers the furnace is running non-stop
sec8ers still have the window air-conditioners in the windows all year round! why? don't cost nothing!

hamburger helper ? raman noodles? nope shrimp steaks and lobster!
queens home owner

South Ozone Park, NY

#325 Apr 10, 2013
Fraud wrote:
I was just wondering how many times you can fraud section 8 and be reinstated. This person lied twice about income. Forged names on money orders and cashed them herself. WENT TO COURT FOR IT TOO AND WAS ALOWED TO PAY IT BACK. Allowed her junkie/crack head boyfriend who was a convited felon LIVE THERE AND LIED ABOUT THAT ALSO FOR OVER 15 YEARS. He is now in jail and she has a new one!!!!
SHE ALSO PUT HER UTILITES IN A DIFFERENT NAME EVERY YEAR TO AVIOD PAYING THEM!!!! There are many people who could use housing help.
THIS NEED TO STOP !!!!!!
Why is this drugie still on SECTION 8????
WE NEED TO INVESTGATE THESE PEOPLE!!!
we do need to investigate these people....where i live there is a house on my block the owner is in on it he had one family 5 years ago moved to another state after two years and moved in their cousin on the same section 8 and after another year the second family moved back to their country and his cousin moved in still using the first section 8 information....how is this possible?...
Tony Stark

Billerica, MA

#328 Oct 7, 2013
circusboy90210 wrote:
<quoted text>
why the f*** do you care? How does that affect you? Leave other people own. You don't know the situation and they're trying to get back on track. You reading them out only put them back to score is 0 your a f****** piece of s***
Cuz out TAX dollars are paying for it! That's why he gives a F***! If your getting on back on track on everyone elses dime...then follow the rules!
circusboy90210

Naperville, IL

#329 Oct 17, 2013
a aggravated taxpayer wrote:
how can I annonymous inform of you of a couple that is frauding you & abusing the system I do not want these people to know who reported them however they have been helped within the last few weeks & looking at apts u have offered them ad they have been evicted fro s trntsl in Billerics & forgot to infrotm u of the trailer they own in NH
& could live their if need be as they own it!!!!!!! Hmm bet they neglected to tell you that a also about his job under the table
why the fu*&k do you care??? it is keepign anothe person out of trouble and from living on the street. you are miserable trash for wanting to ruin someone elses life.
circusboy90210

Naperville, IL

#330 Oct 17, 2013
Tony Stark wrote:
<quoted text>
Cuz out TAX dollars are paying for it! That's why he gives a F***! If your getting on back on track on everyone elses dime...then follow the rules!
it does not really matter and it is keeping yet one more person off the streets or being homeless. you are a heartless slug. you should not really care and how do you know they are on section 8 unless you were prying and invading someone elses privacy. get a life of your own and stop worrying about other peoples affairs. it's not hurting you and putting money into the housing market.
Tony Stark

Hampton, NH

#331 Oct 18, 2013
circusboy90210 wrote:
<quoted text>
it does not really matter and it is keeping yet one more person off the streets or being homeless. you are a heartless slug. you should not really care and how do you know they are on section 8 unless you were prying and invading someone elses privacy. get a life of your own and stop worrying about other peoples affairs. it's not hurting you and putting money into the housing market.
IT'S OUR TAX DOLLARS THAT MAKE THOSE APPARTMENTS POSSIBLE!!! You cretin from Mars! No one needs to pry into anything. The appartments that are section 8 are public knowledge. You sound like a dope. Most likely your livin in your girlfriend's (with 5 kids from 5 differant men) sec. 8 appartment and thats why these comments bother you so much. Hurry up and get back on track! Comcast is looking for help.
times up

Baltimore, MD

#332 Nov 5, 2013
I know somebody that has a section 8 home in balto md 2432 east fayette st that pays 50.00 a month for rent. Her boy friend lives there that works, her mom her two nieces,and two family friends and a dog.when she has inspection everybody leaves while house is being inspected when inspection is done they come back. What really gets me she charges rent for them to stay there she makes about 800.00 a month charging rent that goes in her pocket and plus food stamps that she gets herself and the people that rent from her get food stamps as well about 900.00 a month or goverment is so blind
Tony Stark

Hampton, NH

#333 Nov 6, 2013
times up wrote:
I know somebody that has a section 8 home in balto md 2432 east fayette st that pays 50.00 a month for rent. Her boy friend lives there that works, her mom her two nieces,and two family friends and a dog.when she has inspection everybody leaves while house is being inspected when inspection is done they come back. What really gets me she charges rent for them to stay there she makes about 800.00 a month charging rent that goes in her pocket and plus food stamps that she gets herself and the people that rent from her get food stamps as well about 900.00 a month or goverment is so blind
You would think with all the money they pay out to these "troubled people" they would just monitor it better. Or reward landlords that report fraud. The government must have so much money to hand out... that they just don't care!? Oh no wait a minute...they'll just stick it to the the working tax payer a little harder and make up the differance.
Tony Stark

Hampton, NH

#334 Nov 6, 2013
What's the matter circusboy? Run out of argument for this failed system known as section 8??? For every person that truly needs help...there are at least 10 just ripping it off!
BOMADAME

Chicago, IL

#336 Thursday Sep 11
Myrtis Hyman wrote:
Why do we as residents of chicago; allow people who are abusing the section 8 housing program to continue? If we are certain and have proof that the tenants of a property is in violation of the section 8 housing program standards and eligibility requiorements; why won't we call the chicago section 8 housing program and report them. The reason why is because so many in this program are crooked. There is a tenant who have a section 8 voucher, receiving section 8 who lives across the alleyway from me. This tenant husband has been operating an illegal auto repair shop for over three years. They are husband and wife (presumably) living in a house that tax payers have to help pay their rent. They are neighbors from heel because this auto shop is open at all hours. All types of people visit this alley shop and my family have been suffering physically mentally because they are committing fraud on the section 8 housing program. It is because section 8 does not do random checkups. There are many families with small children who need housing immediately; yet here is two people who have an entore house, who has more than sufficient finances to pay rent living off the system illiegally. This is appalling. The landlord has been notified yet they are playing dumb. Call section 8 and report these people you know who are scamming the system; we pay for their lifestyles of crime. Silence is consent, and if we are to become a better society we mus tnot be afraid to speak out against injustice, any injustice.
People don't care yall, you don't count cause you a minority, by yourself! Everyone that be quiet be getting freebies from these people; even those called out to investigate! I know cause we turned some of these people in for their shady actions! Stay strong, their day will come and they will be out, put out and their section 8 voucher taken for good!!
BOMADAME

Chicago, IL

#337 Thursday Sep 11
circusboy90210 wrote:
<quoted text>why the fu*&k do you care??? it is keepign anothe person out of trouble and from living on the street. you are miserable trash for wanting to ruin someone elses life.
Know lots of people getting that government section 8 and living better than those who work just about all their lives and barely make ends meet; while these same people laugh at the ones working for crumbs and continue to pile up rewards for not! Many receive disability and not really disabled, link cards, have other income coming in and not reported! For every 10 people receiving section 8, 7 of them are truly not eligible if truly investigated as should!
Tony Stark

Billerica, MA

#338 Friday Sep 12
Bravo!!! Couldn't agree more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 2 hr FRDR 17,801
Should an uninsured driver from NH be allowed t... (Aug '08) Sep 14 nhsnwboarder 101
High-profile lawyer to defend local mom in sex ... (Apr '08) Sep 14 vikky 15
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Sep 11 whimmersmith 4,702
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Sep 11 former Lowell ... 673
Lowell woman indicted in ID thefts (Jun '09) Sep 5 sameoltricks 69
Billerica's next Town Meeting debate: eliminati... Sep 2 hammerhead 1
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE