stop snitching

Waldorf, MD

#278 Jul 25, 2011
well yall are haters yall rather tell an have someone kids get put out yall are all devils yall need to mind yalls bisness an worry about yalls families!! an stop worrying about another persons shit i bet all of yall are white
flippydeedoo

United States

#279 Jul 26, 2011
stop snitching wrote:
well yall are haters yall rather tell an have someone kids get put out yall are all devils yall need to mind yalls bisness an worry about yalls families!! an stop worrying about another persons shit i bet all of yall are white
Yes, I am white. And yes, I want your kids put out of your custody. The sooner the better. Your kids would have a better chance of becoming good responsible adults if they were living alone than with you. You are a disgusting maggot leech that will never take responsibility for your OWN lifestyle choices. Go ahead and call me a racist but I will say the same thing to white people that are scums just like you. Have yourself a nice day, followed by a nice kidney disease.
flippydeedoo

United States

#280 Jul 26, 2011
stop snitchen wrote:
OMG!!! All of you must be white.WOW. Nock it off, acting all holyer then thou.
yes I am white you racist piece of crap.
flippydeedoo

United States

#281 Jul 26, 2011
And its not an act. We are holier than thou. We take responsibility and pay for our own kids, not relying on strangers handouts (sec8)
flippydeedoo

United States

#282 Jul 26, 2011
If you can't afford to have kids, close your skanky hole and use your mouth instead.
mahalia

Lowell, MA

#283 Aug 1, 2011
As most know, we have a Liberal Party dominating here in Mass.-- Also in NYC, Los Angelos and Many other Large Urban cities--. Voters in these cities and states elect Liberals who reward them with more and more freebies.
These Liberal/Democrats want and need the poor for their votes, and could care less whether they are defrauding and stealing from the rest of us. They, those elected to power, know full well that they are harboring and encourageing people to cheat --Those "poor" who flock to Ma, allow Dems to retain power.
Gov. Patrick is well aware of the ever-increasing number of welfare cheats. He responds by another increase in State Tax and finds new ways to raise revenues and seeks more Federal Grants to pay for "the burden of being a welfare state"
scumbagh8tr

East Weymouth, MA

#284 Aug 5, 2011
what a moron. where do you think the govt. gets the money. from taxes you idiot. people like you make me sick. You make 8.00 an hour because you are un educated. You could have gotten student loans to get an education but you didn't. Instead you work the system. what business do you have having 4-5 kids if you make 8.50 per hour. you see those kids as nothing more than a free meal ticket.and no low income pays nothing in s.s compared to people who actually make a living. you think 122.00 is alot. I went to school and prepared myself to support a family and for that they take out over 600. a week in taxes. All to support low lives like you. The govt. should put a one year max. on welfare. If you cant get your shit together then too bad. We need to stop generations of families living for free. All who read this contact your local reps. and congress to get legislation passed to stop the insanity.
linda wrote:
all you people on this thread kill me..first to the one poster who thinks section 8 is paid out of his tax pockets!!! jerk, section 8 is paid by the goverment, where on your tax from your check does it say anything like goverment programs! and speaking of paying taxes, most people like you earn your social security from hard workers that is low income!! your parents as well..take a look at my check, they take out 122.00 out for social security that your retired mom and dad is on cause most of you middle class n rich is too selfish to support your own dam parents in there old age! its people like you that spurned up the ss right in germany, cuz many poor working german people got tired of working there ass off with no pay. sad they had to listen to the sicko killer hitler, but thats what happens when people become desperate! all you prestiage ass sicko's should be taking out to the ghetto an be forced to live in un hatibul enviroments just because your job pays 8.50 cents to take care of 4-5 children! most of you with good income got it cause your rich white parents were able to afford 80,000 college fees! get off your asses and work a real job then talk.college bums! lol
warren gayle

Pickering, Canada

#286 Aug 31, 2011
ViciousKitten wrote:
My neighbor she has section 8 and has 2 kids and 1 on the way NO JOB and she has a live in boyfriend and he isn't suppose to be there. In Feb 2010 15 US MARSHALS. Came looking for him they found him in the closet hidding what a coward then he got out of Jail and return back 2 apt. Now he is on probation. He is there 24/7 365 days a year and also a lot of avitivty @ the apt. The Apt office told me that as long as he has proof of address he lives somewhere else nothing they cant do anything.So I sent email online to section 8 and also sent letter in the mail to the local section 8 housing. I have a feeling they won't do anything. I just hope they don't give my name saying it was me.
nothing can be done about that? because the investigation is that the section 8 authorities will check in the government records to see if that guy's address is listed as the girl's address and also will check where this guy gets his mails from and also if only that girl receives mails with that address,if he has his fixed address nothing can be done.
warren gayle

Pickering, Canada

#287 Aug 31, 2011
stop snitching wrote:
i am white and i support this person, i mean why report someone instead of minding your own business,you dont know someone else's situation ,just mind your business thats all .
hammerhead

Lexington, MA

#288 Sep 2, 2011
sec8 is nothing but a freeride program for those who choose NOT TO WORK! i have lived next to many a section-eighter and have saw it all, they are perfectly able to work but choose not to! there is no one that is responsible for looking in on them.
their boyfriends all move in and leech off of them, they continue to pump out babies, most are overweight, all smoke (why not it's free) and they have no shame when it comes to freeloading!
i used to come home from a hard days work to see them lounging on the back deck or just returning from the beach, they all have nice cars! one that lived next door drove a newer Mercedees with 2000 dollar rims! i wish i was making this up but i'm not! one time the sect8-ers bought their kids 2 quads to race around the yard (a yard they dont own) and my kids said " gee i wish we could have those" and i said " sorry kids but i have bills to pay" unlike the sect-8ers where it's all FREE!!!!!!!!!!

ok that was my rant!
crass joel

United States

#289 Sep 9, 2011
hammerhead wrote:
sec8 is nothing but a freeride program for those who choose NOT TO WORK! i have lived next to many a section-eighter and have saw it all, they are perfectly able to work but choose not to! there is no one that is responsible for looking in on them.
their boyfriends all move in and leech off of them, they continue to pump out babies, most are overweight, all smoke (why not it's free) and they have no shame when it comes to freeloading!
i used to come home from a hard days work to see them lounging on the back deck or just returning from the beach, they all have nice cars! one that lived next door drove a newer Mercedees with 2000 dollar rims! i wish i was making this up but i'm not! one time the sect8-ers bought their kids 2 quads to race around the yard (a yard they dont own) and my kids said " gee i wish we could have those" and i said " sorry kids but i have bills to pay" unlike the sect-8ers where it's all FREE!!!!!!!!!!
ok that was my rant!
If I was you, I wouldve set that Mercedes on fire and pushed it into their apartment. It would bring me great joy to hear they all perished in a horrible inferno.
wcgl

Columbus, OH

#290 Sep 15, 2011
stop snitching wrote:
LOL what an iodiot!!!
mike w

Brighton, MA

#291 Sep 21, 2011
when is this crap gonna stop theres one family paying 1,200 rent and the other paying 60 dollers for the same amount of rooms something is wrong with this system. and everybody wonders why this country is in debt to many tax funded programs that benifit too many people that are not trying to do better, there need to be a cut off point its generational with these leaches.
hammerhead

Lexington, MA

#292 Sep 22, 2011
stop snitching wrote:
still trying to figure out what language this is?

anyone know how to translate this incoherent rambling?
stopsnitching

United States

#293 Sep 30, 2011
Blardey blar blar dibbity blar jip te de blar. Himiny har ribbedy blar. Imma di pish ittedy blar. I suddedy uck at lifedy-doo.
judy

Sacramento, CA

#294 Jun 18, 2012
The reason nothing gets done about welfare fraud is....our government is screwing us, they take what they want from the working people, they are comfortable, health care, vacations, nice homes...so if the scum on welfare gets theirs, why should the government care? As the government figures "Oh the working tax paying people will find a way to get by, if they get sick and die, my family is ok, who cares?"...I got mine and that is all I care about.
jessi

Union, NJ

#295 Jun 19, 2012
I know a chick married to some guy out of state and to some gang banger in jail gettin sect 8 and ssi for her and her kids spends her $ on Coach bags and fake nails! I can't stand it she changes her daughters meds every other month so the kids considered crazy hell ya she's crazy she's detoxing off psych meds 24/7! And she's 8!
too funny

Killeen, TX

#296 Jul 15, 2012
Honestly some people should just mind their business .... What I want to know is if people on here work so dang hard how do you know all of these people business. I know my neighbors but not all their business.... Lol too funny
too funny

Killeen, TX

#297 Jul 15, 2012
flippydeedoo wrote:
And its not an act. We are holier than thou. We take responsibility and pay for our own kids, not relying on strangers handouts (sec8)
. Wow!!!! That's crazy last I check "whites" get more welfare than any other race. Working for Human Resources opens your eyes to a lot. Ijs
gronkowski

Tewksbury, MA

#298 Jul 17, 2012
beacause white make up 70% of the population

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man, 60, charged with gas station robbery 12 hr hammerhead 1
News Ex-Dracut football star acquitted on some sex-a... Thu thankful 1
News 'Bittersweet' exit by Maguire Thu Nepotism Unlimited 1
Table of plenty Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 1
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 5
Please no more 40B affordable housing Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 1
why more 40 b units in Chelmsford? Oct 15 colleenT1958 1

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance