Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

I was just wondering how many times you can fraud section 8 and be reinstated. This person lied twice about income. Forged names on money orders and cashed them herself. WENT TO COURT FOR IT TOO AND WAS ALOWED TO PAY IT BACK. Allowed her junkie/crack head boyfriend who was a convited felon LIVE THERE AND LIED ABOUT THAT ALSO FOR OVER 15 YEARS. He is now in jail and she has a new one!!!!
SHE ALSO PUT HER UTILITES IN A DIFFERENT NAME EVERY YEAR TO AVIOD PAYING THEM!!!! There are many people who could use housing help.

THIS NEED TO STOP !!!!!!

Why is this drugie still on SECTION 8????

WE NEED TO INVESTGATE THESE PEOPLE!!!
Tired

Winchendon, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

I remember helping a friend and showing his apt to some people and 3 of them actually told me they were on Section 8 and would my friend mind if their boyfriend lived there too. I straight out said yes he would mind. All they have to do is advertise an apt, have the people fill it out and you can bet they will ask if they boyfriend/husband can live there too. You have their applications and know who they are so they can be CANCELLED for FRAUD!!!!! Here my spouse and I are working our butts off, including working 2 jobs! to stay afloat and you have these people living the high life because they don't have to pay much for rent and their boyfriends are working and not having to pay a dime!!

I agree with Fraud IT NEEDS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!

“ gone to a better place”

Since: Aug 08

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

Judged:

while we're on such subjects and Fraud's post about utilities. It appalls me when people put things in their children's names. If it's so bad they can't get it in their own name you know they are going to screw up there kid's credit before the kid is out of diapers. That should be considered fraud and parents who do this to their kids should be prosecuted.
SJones from Dracut

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2008

If you think this is an isolated case or if you think this is the worst of section 8 abuse boy could I tell you some stories.
Landord

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

It is you choice or not to except this program.
Just make sure they do not fraud section because if you allow someone to ive there that is not on the lease you are a FRAUD ALSO.

AND I WILL REPORT YOU BOTH !!!!!!
BED BUG ARE HARD TO KILL

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

SJones from Dracut wrote:
If you think this is an isolated case or if you think this is the worst of section 8 abuse boy could I tell you some stories.
Why don't you post them? To make more people aware
of sleezes.
poster4088

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Isn't there a welfare fraud tip line??
Jeff

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

poster4088 wrote:
I wish but I haven't found one yet, even if there was it wouldn't go far we know how things go in this state help out the losers who don't help themselves. Speaking of fraud though just yesterday I was talking to someone who's renting a room from some low-life on section 8. So the state is paying for her apartment and he's paying her so she's making money of the deal. It's unbelivable to see where are hard earned money goes.
Taxpayer

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

poster4088 wrote:
Here is the wefare fraud tip line

http://www.ucowf.org/fraud_contacts.htm
Taxpayer

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish but I haven't found one yet, even if there was it wouldn't go far we know how things go in this state help out the losers who don't help themselves. Speaking of fraud though just yesterday I was talking to someone who's renting a room from some low-life on section 8. So the state is paying for her apartment and he's paying her so she's making money of the deal. It's unbelivable to see where are hard earned money goes.
Save out tax dollars report them both.
Maaybe if everyone who knows someone frauding reported it some the fraud will stop.

“still a Mass Yankee after all ”

Since: Sep 08

chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the wefare fraud tip line
http://www.ucowf.org/fraud_contacts.htm
u can call that tip line but dont expect any help.all song and dance crap they'll say we will look into it and that is it..call back later for a follow up and hear that they found nothing wrong..My Late Aunt work for Mass welfare for 42yrs(Washington Street.5th floor)and got me a job during winter mouths delivering xmass present to the kids.was all fine and dandy till I REFUSED to deliver to one house..drove up to a place with a BIG circular driveway..Had a Butlet anser the door."Mother" comes too door and I told Her screw u.Ur kid dodnt need this,and I was fired..why Well according to welfare.just because the MOM has a rich bF,Her kid still should get his present..also section-8 people use that system to screw a landlord..I rented out to such a person and she signed agreement to give me her supplement ck towards rent and utilitieds..well she didnt so I evicted..wrong.I was told I had no grounds that maybe she needed that check for other things ya I said like beer and drugs.Took Me 1yr to evict her..1 year needless to say she made sure to run up utilies..I turned off phone was told I cant..said was in my name was told I had to put phone back in under her name.section-8 people are the worse of the abusers of the welfare sys..its corrupt and those that run it are as corrupt as those receiving it

“still a Mass Yankee after all ”

Since: Sep 08

chelmsford

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Save out tax dollars report them both.
Maaybe if everyone who knows someone frauding reported it some the fraud will stop.
I hardly doubt that too happen..sure people need "help".but to correct a sys as corrupt as welefare and Section-8 isnt going to happen.its run by politicians..kickbacks from Federal govt

“Hard Working NOLA dude”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell Massachusetts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

poster4088 wrote:
You can submit your complaint one of 4 ways:
Online, through e-mail. Remember: if you submit your complaint online (hotline@hudoig.gov), it is possible - though unlikely - that others could read it since the internet is not secure.
By Phone:topix does not allow ohne #'s
By Mail:
HUD Office of Inspector General Hotline, GFI
451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20410

http://www.hud.gov/offices/oig/hotline/

“Hard Working NOLA dude”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell Massachusetts

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Section 8 is a federal program run by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

Judged:

Reporting fraud is one thing - seeing something done about it is another.
MY TURN

Newton Upper Falls, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

I can't believe this topic is on here. I would love to call the tip line but don't believe I would be anonomous. I know someone who had 1 child, and got section 8. 3 years have passed she know has a 7yr, a 3yr,a 1yr and a newborn. Moved up to a 4 bedrm. Get SS# because she is crazy. The kids father lives there and makes $300/day under the table, The mother in law lives there and gives her $$ and the kids have nothing! Not even food. All the bills are in the kids names and we as tax payers pay to put crack in their noses.
Go figure. Us middle class working families are trying to keep our houses from the bank

“Do NOT Feed the Trolls!!!”

Since: Jul 08

Lowell MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

MY TURN wrote:
I can't believe this topic is on here. I would love to call the tip line but don't believe I would be anonomous. I know someone who had 1 child, and got section 8. 3 years have passed she know has a 7yr, a 3yr,a 1yr and a newborn. Moved up to a 4 bedrm. Get SS# because she is crazy. The kids father lives there and makes $300/day under the table, The mother in law lives there and gives her $$ and the kids have nothing! Not even food. All the bills are in the kids names and we as tax payers pay to put crack in their noses.
Go figure. Us middle class working families are trying to keep our houses from the bank
If there is drugs in the house, call DSS
The Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

It is a common paractice to put utilities in the child name. The mother is arrears to the utility companies for many hundred of dollors . In the end we have to pay for it. The landlords that has Sec 08 are also in on the take. The raise the rents to the apt. Example : if a land has a three decker. Two of the apts. that are 800.00 rent . If the third apt. is a Sec. 8 He or she will tell the government that the apt. is 1,200 dollars for rent. Sec. 8 for the landlord is like money in the bank. It is a sure stream of money.
a mom

Newton Upper Falls, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

The Truth wrote:
It is a common paractice to put utilities in the child name. The mother is arrears to the utility companies for many hundred of dollors . In the end we have to pay for it. The landlords that has Sec 08 are also in on the take. The raise the rents to the apt. Example : if a land has a three decker. Two of the apts. that are 800.00 rent . If the third apt. is a Sec. 8 He or she will tell the government that the apt. is 1,200 dollars for rent. Sec. 8 for the landlord is like money in the bank. It is a sure stream of money.
I feel bad for these kids now and when they grow up because of the bills although it's funny because they use the childs name but it isn't even spelled right so who knows if it'll catch up to them
Taxpayer

Lowell, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

MY TURN wrote:
Don't let them get away with this anymore.
It is anonomous i have aready called on a few people frauding the system. This is very unfair
I work and every month pay bills and mortgage.
They should not be having a free ride.

These frauds are also teaching there kids to be leeches just like them. Get on SSI don't ever work a day in you life its bad for you health. When you need more income have another kid for the taxpayers to support and if you too old to have a kid have your teenager have a baby. pretty soon the will get you own house and pay for it.

BE JUST LIKE WELFARE MOM>!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seabrook manager gets extra 5 months to move to... 54 min Poor Seabrook 1
Market Basket ready to hire 19 hr Karen 2
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Thu jimmietsen 4,698
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Thu Dale Craven 1,152
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Wed Concerned 25
Dracut cop caught Jul 30 Really 3
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Jul 28 joe 814
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Middlesex County was issued at August 01 at 7:09PM EDT

•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
Dracut Dating

more search filters

less search filters