Police say guns not licensed; Lowell ...

Police say guns not licensed; Lowell High braces for aftershocks

There are 63 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Jan 4, 2011, titled Police say guns not licensed; Lowell High braces for aftershocks. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Alleged triggermen Jameson Phoun and Sothy Voeun did not have a license to carry the two .22-caliber rifles they allegedly used to shoot up a New Year's party that left one dead and seven hospitalized, according to police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
proudmom3434

Brooklyn, NY

#67 Jan 6, 2011
lowell-native wrote:
don't put him in jail how about we make an example out of him. and zap the little pr-ick while the other one is alone in prison crying his little heart out while hes getting ready to get gang-raped and after they have his way with him. i say we strap him to the chair. o and the kicker we have the mom of the girl that got killed pull the switch
Finally someone on here is making sence. Thank you

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#68 Jan 6, 2011
jamal wrote:
i know the gun laws in massachusetts are obnoxious, but there'd be 9 dead kids instead of 1 if these kids got their hands on anything bigger than a 22.
That's a stupid statement if I ever saw one.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#69 Jan 6, 2011
kimberlys mom wrote:
did we really think these guys had a license to carry these guns?
People have a right bear arms, they also have right to a fair trial if they are accused of committing a crime while doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) 17 hr Bobby D 353
Lowell Fire 1980s Aug 31 Wondering 2
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Aug 31 NewTrueBlue 731
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Aug 29 Wondering 17,898
News Police Briefs (Dec '08) Aug 26 Aaron 6
The homeless and the Chelmsford Hotels Aug 25 Kevinhillsborough... 1
News Female student charged with punching Tewksbury ... (Nov '08) Aug 22 Anonymous 146
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages