Dracut Indoor Sportscenter is Opening...

Dracut Indoor Sportscenter is Opening Soon!

Posted in the Dracut Forum

Since: Jan 10

Lowell, MA

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Dracut Indoor Sportscenter, 44 Tennis Plaza Rd., 01826, is soon to open on February 9th. We are a multisport facility. Feb 9th marks the date of our Men's Open Futsal Session. Leagues that we plan to have available in our facility include:

Soccer, Futsal, Lacrosse, Flag Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Batting cages, Wiffle Ball, Field Hockey, Wrestling, Dodgeball, Ultimate Frisbee, etc

We are open to suggestions from those who would like to see their sports included as well.

Updates will be posted on our website, dracutindoor.com as they become available.

Parents of soccer players,,, we are planning on organizing a youth futsal league. Futsal is five v five indoor soccer with out of bounds. it is a great way to develop ball control and footskills. Please visit our site and let us know if you are interested. You can email us at [email protected]

Thank you.

Lowell, MA

#2 Jan 27, 2010
www.dracutindoor.com for league and field renting info
Serpico

Chelmsford, MA

#3 Jan 28, 2010
Hey, glad to hear you guys are reopening for soccer and other sports! I loved playing there back when it was open before. I hate the long drives to the other places. Looking forward to playing some Futsal this spring and summer at your place. I'll be sure to keep an eye on your website so I can sign up for some leagues!

Frank

Lowell, MA

#4 Jan 29, 2010
cant wait to see you back playingin dracut Mr. Serpico. Yea, a drive to dracut is much better than a drive to nh. now is definately the time to take advantage of special deals we have going on. visit our website at dracutindoor.com for the latest news regarding our facility.
Kristen

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Feb 20, 2014
Hi. The website is invalid. Is this facility still open or plan on opening soon?

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Dracut football star acquitted on some sex-a... 15 hr thankful 1
News 'Bittersweet' exit by Maguire 17 hr Nepotism Unlimited 1
Table of plenty Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 1
News Backtalk: 4/8/2010 (Apr '10) Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 5
Please no more 40B affordable housing Oct 16 jeannashobavalley 1
why more 40 b units in Chelmsford? Oct 15 colleenT1958 1
why do girls lie about being pregnant? (Apr '09) Oct 15 Maggsg 29

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance