Dracut and Tyngsboro voters fret abou...

Dracut and Tyngsboro voters fret about taxes

There are 6 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Oct 28, 2010, titled Dracut and Tyngsboro voters fret about taxes. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Dracut and Tyngsboro voters are worried about the economy this election season and how it affects health care, unemployment and education, according to an informal Sun poll.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

oh no

Redwood City, CA

#1 Oct 28, 2010
My family used to live next to the Masses a long time ago in Dracut. Priscille, so sorry to hear about your husband's illness. We remember you and your lively young family (all grown up now!) from all those years ago.
NAVJO

Lawrence, MA

#2 Oct 28, 2010
sounds like SHEEHAN is the candidate
these people are looking for.
Tommy Two Tone

Lowell, MA

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Question One - YES

Question Two - YES

Question Three - YES
Easy

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Vote to take away taxes. It is easy. All the people who say they are 'taxed to death' will find that they are not able to support their lifestyle. Bring on the change! The very smell of you bothers me.
who-cares

Tewksbury, MA

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Tyngsboro teachers still receive raises even in a recession. Teaching is just a job. We are employeers. Vote for School committe members that will work for taxpayers. We all want children to have a good education. More education can be acheived if teachers accept less just for a year or two. Tyngsboro's parents are paying ridiculous fees. The School Committee just rolls over!
been there

Tewksbury, MA

#7 Nov 1, 2010
who-cares wrote:
Tyngsboro teachers still receive raises even in a recession. Teaching is just a job. We are employeers. Vote for School committe members that will work for taxpayers. We all want children to have a good education. More education can be acheived if teachers accept less just for a year or two. Tyngsboro's parents are paying ridiculous fees. The School Committee just rolls over!
School Committee members and other town officials continue to run unopposed. They can do anything they want, sadly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
host an international student from china May 23 NBaddaoui_NewOasis 1
Shaughnessy Terrace May 20 sumofan 3
News Ex-Pittsfield mayor Dobelle joins voices asking... May 16 the city I hate 3
News In sign of the times, Chelmsford looks to billb... (Feb '10) May 16 hammerhead 25
Santo Domingo Liquors on Park St (Feb '17) May 15 Hector T Gozales 6
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) May 14 Shawsheen guy 381
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) May 13 whathappenedtobrenda 827

Dracut Jobs

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages