Victim: Coach sexually assaulted me as a teenager

There are 5 comments on the May 12, 2009, Lowell Sun story titled Victim: Coach sexually assaulted me as a teenager. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A teenage boy, befriended and mentored by former Tewksbury High School assistant varsity basketball coach Dennis Holt, would often spend nights and weekends at Holt's lakeside Westford home, water skiing and having fun.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cmh

Lowell, MA

#77 Jun 10, 2009
and read the articles. The "victim" declared there was never an act of "rape". That's why the case was originally dismissed until a politician decided to platform on it.
Observer

Littleton, MA

#78 Nov 22, 2009
cmh wrote:
and read the articles. The "victim" declared there was never an act of "rape". That's why the case was originally dismissed until a politician decided to platform on it.
I agree with you CMH, there is a lot more to this case than the Sun told. No matter what side you are on, hopefully there will be an appeal and the truth will come out, all of it.
peri

Fort Myers, FL

#79 Jan 18, 2010
Can so,eone please let me know if Dennis is in fact in jail for this crime. He has lived in our park for some time and we really need to know whats going on. Thank you
Irony

Coventry, CT

#80 Apr 29, 2013
Dennis Holt was convicted, released on a technicality, and then plead guilty to the charges. Wonder what all the Holt supports have to say now? Any takers? Hmm kind of silent around here.
Kissed-a-coach-L iked-it

Tewksbury, MA

#81 May 2, 2013
Then he dumped me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) 6 hr Melissa Perez 343
Freedom of Thought, Belief and Religion 18 hr Lightbearer 44
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Apr 21 dingodevil 17,840
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Apr 21 ajs7421 716
Review: Acculocity Inc Apr 17 endworkslavery 1
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Apr 17 Tony Stark 827
News Tewksbury attorney disbarred again (Jan '11) Apr 11 Nellie 16
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE