A toddler, alone in the pouring rain....

A toddler, alone in the pouring rain. Lowell councilor had to act

There are 62 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Nov 17, 2009, titled A toddler, alone in the pouring rain. Lowell councilor had to act. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

It was a raw November morning, the temperature hovering at 50 degrees, with a heavy rain falling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Lowell, MA

#74 Oct 30, 2013
i heard she got herpies

Kearny, NJ

#76 Oct 24, 2015
She isn't no mother. She's a pathetic, jealous, and hating ass bitch. Ever since he moved on with his life with his new girlfriend and had 3 kids. She never let them live in peace and quite. Always be making threats and trying to jump his girl. Always posting pathetic false immuture shit on Facebook and other social media. Always harassing her baby daddy and talking negative about his family.
Like bitch, why are you so mad? Move the fuck on with your life and worry about you and your child.
Did I mention she like to show up to people house and once got arrested infront of her child. Or the time when she had people jump his girlfriend?
You need help! You need God!
Karma is a bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowell man jailed for beatings (Aug '08) Nov 24 Katelyn 20
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Nov 23 ben 17,906
News Lowell man guilty of first-degree murder (Feb '09) Nov 18 lowellian 21
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Nov 14 MazaHas 759
News Sparks fly between Dracut Housing Authority, se... (Jul '09) Nov 12 Dracut_resident 23
News Privacy at issue in Lowell gas theft (Jul '10) Nov 11 Justaguy 34
News Police probe how Lowell boy, 2, died (Sep '10) Nov 11 g man 279
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages