Jury finds Ramos guilty of murdering Billerica's Donovan brothers

Full story: Lowell Sun 190
A Lowell Superior Court jury Wednesday found Rene Ramos guilty of two counts of first-degree murder in the slaying of the Donovan brothers of Billerica in Lowell in January 2002. Full Story
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Closest friend

Dracut, MA

#1 Jul 1, 2009
Thank the lord, hes going away forever, I knew that god had the right plan no matter hou much people tried to bash on the donovan brothers and treat ramos like he did nothing wrong, he is a coldhearted scumbag who will be gettin his in prison. As to Mike and PJ I love them forever and hope the rest of my family the donovan family,and friends can finally get a little closure to this awful situation and try to move on with our angels above.
Craig

AOL

#2 Jul 1, 2009
Ramos is getting what he deserves. His attorney is a scum bag and so are all the people on here who stuck up for Ramos. Justice is finally served. Rest in Peace Mike and PJ!!!
mike

Lowell, MA

#3 Jul 1, 2009
get used to this phrase Rene
"bend over"
Southie

Lowell, MA

#4 Jul 1, 2009
The jury took a good, long, hard look at the evidence and got it right.

Hopefully there were no reversible errors at trial.

Ramos, say hi to your new friend Bubba.
orlando

Oviedo, FL

#5 Jul 1, 2009
when you sell drugs this will happen....jail or murder they are all guilty !!!!!!
Burlington Friends

Tewksbury, MA

#7 Jul 1, 2009
Ramos you scumbag. I hope the rest of your life is a living HELL..........
God Bless The Donovan's & Halbich's Power and Spirit to you all
JEN

Tewksbury, MA

#8 Jul 1, 2009
Thank God, this poor family has been through years of waiting and wondering. now they will find some peace in their hearts. and as we all know paulsr. is looking down on his family,and i'm too sure rene will get whats coming to him. i hope he kills himself in prison,or they beat him to death slow and painfully.
kids these days think they are all so tough well i'd love to see them do it old school,no gun or weapons, go down to the park and have a good old fashioned fist fight. then we would all see who's tough..
these young kids think a gun is the answear to everything. when their all just affraid to get a a$$ kicken
the law sucks

Lowell, MA

#9 Jul 1, 2009
thats crazy! the law sux..... no evidence and they still pin it on him!! another case of the white man screwing the minority...
i know people in jail

Tewksbury, MA

#10 Jul 1, 2009
everyone knows someone in jail. so i'm sure he'll get his.as a matter of fact i know he'll get his. this is a small world,and everyone knows someone. i'll put in my request, and i hope all of you will do the same. get the name rene ramos out there to anyone you know in any jail beleave me words get out there . he will get his.
Observer

Petersham, MA

#11 Jul 1, 2009
Free Ramos... I don't think so.

Ramos 09 - "Knock Knock Knockin On Bubba's Door"

God Bless the Donovan Family.
jen

Tewksbury, MA

#12 Jul 1, 2009
the law sucks wrote:
thats crazy! the law sux..... no evidence and they still pin it on him!! another case of the white man screwing the minority...
are you for real.. just shut off your computer and go Pluck your self,, he is gone long gone.. get used to it
random

Gloucester, MA

#13 Jul 1, 2009
Look whos smiling now! To any1 that actually thought he was innocent renes accepting donations for his canteen. Hes gonna need a huge a s s bottle of Vaseline.Yahooo!
Tom B

Tewksbury, MA

#14 Jul 1, 2009
the law sucks wrote:
yes, the law "sux", there is no death penalty in Ma. That man should be on death row.
karen

Lowell, MA

#15 Jul 1, 2009
Not that there could be a winner in this story. But I hope the Donovan family can start to find some peace now that justice is served
Billerica Ma

Dracut, MA

#16 Jul 1, 2009
You got what you deserved you thug, THANK YOU JURY!. Paul, P.J. & Mikey may you rest in peace. Chris may god bless you and let this verdict bring you some comfort. Life in prison is to good for him. Maybe he will get what he deserves in jail. Ramos you are scum.
ME in TOWN

Lowell, MA

#17 Jul 1, 2009
WOW!!!! for all you people that were waiting on Ramos to get out!!!! how ya feelin now??? Justice has been served
Billerica Ma

Dracut, MA

#18 Jul 1, 2009
the law sucks wrote:
You must be just like him, oh ya another case of the white man screwing the minority. Maybe you should join him.
st8 sense

Billerica, MA

#19 Jul 1, 2009
Its is a sad, sad day!
I am sorry for the DOnovan family for the loss of there children. SOrry that the DOnovan boy with a child will not take his child shopping,or to do daddy and child things.

Ramos life is over as well, his children also are going through life fatherless.

None of these men can provide monetary support from there children.(20 a month from prison canteen is nothing)

All of this over poor decisions made by all the boys on one fate filled night long ago. Two of these men made a choice to sell drugs one man made a choice to give a ride. All of this got us to where we are today, sad but true.

Two families are ripped to shreds over these decisions.
los1251

West Brookfield, MA

#20 Jul 1, 2009
the law sucks wrote:
Yawn,,Dumb person walking
touchedbylove

AOL

#21 Jul 1, 2009
and the rain came .. thousands of tears pouring down .. tears of sons for their mother.. tears of a mothers for her sons.. tears of a father unable to protect his sons.. tears of aunts.. uncles.. friends.. coaches..teammates...classmate s..teachers..tears of a son who will not know the touch of his dad.. the profound sadness carried in the hearts of everyone the sons touched..

And the thundered roared ..and the verdict was read...

And the sun shone and dried the tears and the heavens shined .. and the love and memories and friendship moved into the hearts ..

until we meet again .. you all are in our hearts ..never forgotten .. always loved.. rest in His love...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jobseeker Mon Reda 2
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Mon fdb 184
A hairy situation growing in Lowell (Mar '08) Sun the dawg 106
mazmatrix (Jun '08) Dec 14 Maza 732
Section 8 Fraud (Sep '08) Dec 9 John Doe 322
Woman shot by Chelmsford officer was wanted in ... (Sep '09) Dec 9 Funkifized 165
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) Dec 8 New Englander 149

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dracut News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dracut

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:31 pm PST