Duct tape over dog's mouth could lead...

Duct tape over dog's mouth could lead to charges against Lowell man

There are 2 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Mar 24, 2014, titled Duct tape over dog's mouth could lead to charges against Lowell man. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Police plan to summons a Grand Street resident to court to face an animal-cruelty charge after officers were sent to a home where they found a young German shepherd with duct tape wrapped around its mouth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Dracut, MA

#1 Mar 26, 2014
Grand St? Shocking. That's where they found my last stolen car. How about you let us duct tape HIS mouth.
Patti Delmore

La Fayette, GA

#2 Mar 27, 2014
Sick people in this world. Yes do arrest the owner of this poor helpless dog. I would love to be the judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Fri lea descheneaux c... 18,446
News McDonoughs Keep It Local (Jan '11) Fri StaceyR 8
Where are Lowell's most haunted places? (Jun '08) Thu Jaz1952 841
News Pelham man files excessive force suit against city (Nov '10) Mar 14 arb813 74
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Mar 11 Sfatnight 59
News Cops: Fire uncovers Lowell pot growing operation (Jan '12) Mar 9 Love All 85
News Ex-Tewksbury tenants awarded $726G for mold ordeal (Mar '09) Mar 9 Helen Herman 32

Dracut Jobs

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages