Disappointed in Tsongas' vote on heal...

Disappointed in Tsongas' vote on health care bill

There are 25 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Disappointed in Tsongas' vote on health care bill. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

The other day I attended the Women's Breakfast sponsored by the Chelmsford Senior Center.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
same old dem bs

Burlington, MA

#1 Apr 2, 2010
niki's response to questions for anyone who disagrees with her is we are all misinformed,it's the republicans fault, and did she actually answer any question fully it was the same old party line we know whats good for you and as we have already seen some of the things she thinks is good about the bill the insurance companies have already found the loop holes ! so much for a well crafted bill. bye bye niki!!
Libertarian

Bedford, MA

#2 Apr 2, 2010
She is an absolutely and has been UNQUALIFIED to be a politician, listening to Niki Tsongas, Nancy Pelosi and Susan Fargo in Washington DC makes me want to puke because they are all from the same mold. Its like watching a clone of an idiot say the same speeches over and over, praising Obama, with deaf ears to the people, we do not exist to them....Even Martha Coakley is incapable, she will not enforce our immigration laws, not to sound sexist but where in God's name did these women come from?
geezer

North Reading, MA

#4 Apr 2, 2010
She has no concept as to what her job is. She is nothing but a freaking puppet for the control freaks running the administration. I'll bet she thinks all she is supposed to do is come back to peonville and tell all the serfs and vassals what the anointed royalty have decided for them. Someone better tell her that her job is to LISTEN to the people she represents and bring THAT message back to the snake pit in Washington. We are the ones who pay her freight, well, she just de-railed HER gravy train! Bye-Bye, libtard! Hope whoever replaces you in the next election is a better rep than you! That shouldn't be too hard of a job, either.
Mike Langlois

Watertown, SD

#5 Apr 2, 2010
Excellent letter from Kelly Curran. Tsongas does seem like a liberal "Kool Aid" drinker or a Democratic "hack". It will be interesting to see what government position she lands after she is voted out next fall. We need to find a way to keep the outrage current so that voters don't forget by the time November comes around how she abandoned them to her party's and special interests.
Rad Grandad

Framingham, MA

#6 Apr 2, 2010
on the breast cancer thing, I can speak directly to that. My sister had a biopsy in her late 30s that was benign, she died of breast cancer at 45. 'nough said about the not needing mammograms until women are 50.
Roger Anderson

Salem, MA

#7 Apr 2, 2010
Rad where is it written that anybody is going to be denied a mammogram. That was and still is a right -wing lie. It was never meant to be part of the healthcre controversy
Rad Grandad

Framingham, MA

#8 Apr 2, 2010
Roger Anderson wrote:
Rad where is it written that anybody is going to be denied a mammogram.
I never said it was
That was and still is a right -wing lie. It was never meant to be part of the healthcre controversy
I never said it was
Tony

Tewksbury, MA

#9 Apr 2, 2010
Transparency? It was all back door deals. Vote them all out in November starting with Tsongas.
kevin

United States

#10 Apr 2, 2010
Teabag that loonie toon Nikki and her union goons to.
Scott Brown

Pepperell, MA

#11 Apr 2, 2010
kevin wrote:
Teabag that loonie toon Nikki and her union goons to.
Kevin, are you a staunch teabagger?
Norm9do

AOL

#12 Apr 3, 2010
I would like to think that the term "TEABAGGER" (misnomer) refers to people whose sensibilities are highly offended by the healthcare legislation and obviously ALL the politicians who voted for it's passage.
F N Hadit

Concord, MA

#13 Apr 3, 2010
Norm9do wrote:
I would like to think that the term "TEABAGGER" (misnomer) refers to people whose sensibilities are highly offended by the healthcare legislation and obviously ALL the politicians who voted for it's passage.
I have to agree, the liberals take great effort to demean anyone not agreeing with them. The whole issue, it seems to me, is the liberal elite purposely eliminated anyone, including the hordes of taxpayers opposed to this, out of the decision making process. The arrogance displayed by tsongas and her ilk has many people fuming. Many people think the only reason this was railroaded through was to get a big win for the little emperor. No one said that there wasn't a need to reform a lot of the way health care is managed, but this was the wrong way to go about it. People don't like to be DICTATED to, as that is not the way things are supposed to be done in the USA. She forgot, or more likely never knew, she works FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTER HER, not the party leadership. By avoidine the people she represents, not answering phone calls or Emails, until this was a done deal STINKS!
Archangel

Lowell, MA

#14 Apr 3, 2010
Drink the right wing Kool Aid. It's deliciously hallucinogenic.
Enemployed

Lowell, MA

#15 Apr 3, 2010
Niki your all done thats all I have to say!
John from Chelmsford

Fitchburg, MA

#16 Apr 4, 2010
Niki has got to go and she'll get what she deserves. I (among others) sent her letters asking that she take heed of the message voters sent with the Scott Brown election and vote "NO" if and when a health bill was drawn.

She sent me a 4 page letter essentially telling me I was stupid and uncaring for not wanting the health bill, then voted for it.

Good-bye Niki.
Robby

Lowell, MA

#17 Apr 4, 2010
People seem to forget that Niki didn't even LIVE in this district for 10 years before she was elected! Why was she even allowed to run from the get-go? She didn't live in this district!

Aside from that, Niki is the typical MA braindead politician simply blindly voting party lines 98% of the time. She has ignored the wishes of the people she represents. She is not a bipartisan figure, she's just yet another puppet that Pelosi gets to play with.

With more than I believe, 11 declared candidates running against her (she had zero opposition the last time), it looks more and more likely she will be shown the door back to Charlestown are wherever the hell shes from. And good riddance.

Where is Jim Ogonowski when you need him?
F N Hadit

Wellesley, MA

#18 Apr 4, 2010
Archangel wrote:
Drink the right wing Kool Aid. It's deliciously hallucinogenic.
Not quite as potent as the stuff the left wing libtards are swilling! You pie in the sky dreamers think this is all going to be a great cost saver? Everyone will have great coverage? Who the hell do you idiots think is going to foot the bill for all this nicey-nice crud? You and me and millions of other poor taxpayers. The cost will be astronomical, and the services will go right down the toilet, just watch and see.
tree

Ayer, MA

#19 Apr 4, 2010
Does Nikki choose her clothes for the day or do her "handlers" do that for her too??
geezer

Wellesley, MA

#20 Apr 4, 2010
tree wrote:
Does Nikki choose her clothes for the day or do her "handlers" do that for her too??
Most likely the handlers, she doesn't seem to have the ability for deep thinking that is needed for dressing yourself, much less representing a few thousand taxpayers in a congressional district.
Tony

Tewksbury, MA

#21 Apr 4, 2010
Nikki's problem is not dressing herself, it's how she ADDRESSES her constituents, with contempt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
host an international student from china May 23 NBaddaoui_NewOasis 1
Shaughnessy Terrace May 20 sumofan 3
News Ex-Pittsfield mayor Dobelle joins voices asking... May 16 the city I hate 3
News In sign of the times, Chelmsford looks to billb... (Feb '10) May 16 hammerhead 25
Santo Domingo Liquors on Park St (Feb '17) May 15 Hector T Gozales 6
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) May 14 Shawsheen guy 381
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) May 13 whathappenedtobrenda 827

Dracut Jobs

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages