Where are Lowell's most haunted places?

“Confidence is S.M.E.X.Y!!!”

Since: May 08

Lowell, MA

#25 Jun 24, 2008
The only time I encountered a ghost was a couple of months ago...Cambodian call them "Pra-neang Pateak" <--House guardian or something like that...I didn't know my husband left the coffee maker on all day, and when he left to work, graveyard shift, I was wakened by someone pulling my arm to get out of bed, so I didn't thought much of it, just tossed to the other side then all of a sudden, I felt someone kicking me off the bed and I woke up to a burning smell, it was the coffee maker smoking, lol, the next morning I found two foot prints on my back, it was bruised for like a few weeks....that was it...I really dont mind her there.
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#26 Jun 24, 2008
Amary wrote:
The only time I encountered a ghost was a couple of months ago...Cambodian call them "Pra-neang Pateak" <--House guardian or something like that...I didn't know my husband left the coffee maker on all day, and when he left to work, graveyard shift, I was wakened by someone pulling my arm to get out of bed, so I didn't thought much of it, just tossed to the other side then all of a sudden, I felt someone kicking me off the bed and I woke up to a burning smell, it was the coffee maker smoking, lol, the next morning I found two foot prints on my back, it was bruised for like a few weeks....that was it...I really dont mind her there.
Holy Shit! That little episode would have put me in the looney bin.

“Do I care? NO!”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell, MA

#27 Jun 24, 2008
Amary wrote:
the house guardian is actually supposed to be pretty nice. Unless your house is dirty. Well thats what my parents used to tell us to get us to clean our rooms.

Lowell, MA

#29 Jun 24, 2008
Grossed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Shit! That little episode would have put me in the looney bin.
She never bothered me, it was like having a room-mate lol...I have this little shrine thing, I light up incents every Sunday morning, put food on it and burn a couple of letters that I wrote to her. Yes, I'M CRAZY! Beside it's not ghosts that I'm scared of, it's people around me that are capable of killing me that scares me lol.

Oh yeah, My husband have seen her crawling on the edge of our bed from my side to his side and slept between us...IDK as long as she doesn't touch my husband sexually, then we'd have some major problem!

Lowell, MA

#30 Jun 24, 2008
Sanny wrote:
<quoted text>
the house guardian is actually supposed to be pretty nice. Unless your house is dirty. Well thats what my parents used to tell us to get us to clean our rooms.
She was nice, nice enough to wake me up to unplug the coffee machine lol..I dont mind the bruise, it didn't hurt, it was just there.

Lowell, MA

#31 Jun 24, 2008
I know this is TMI but my husband and I first saw her when we were consemating our marriage. lol. She was next to me when it all happened...
THE WATCHER

Lowell, MA

#32 Jun 24, 2008
Kevin from Nashua wrote:
ok got the right thread now
I hung out in the christian hill area and the Edgerly house was suppose to be hunted. The house was right on the corner of beacon street and another that seems to slip my mind. I went to grammar school with the kid that lived there and supposedly his father killed him mother and they never found her head of something.
they found her head in the lions cage @ bensons wild anamil farm
Gangster Waffle

Boston, MA

#33 Jun 24, 2008
The underground cavern behind Pawtucketville Memorial School is definitely haunted.

“Do I care? NO!”

Since: Jan 08

Lowell, MA

#34 Jun 24, 2008
Amary wrote:
I know this is TMI but my husband and I first saw her when we were consemating our marriage. lol. She was next to me when it all happened...
lol. What a perv!
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#35 Jun 24, 2008
Amary wrote:
<quoted text>
She never bothered me, it was like having a room-mate lol...I have this little shrine thing, I light up incents every Sunday morning, put food on it and burn a couple of letters that I wrote to her. Yes, I'M CRAZY! Beside it's not ghosts that I'm scared of, it's people around me that are capable of killing me that scares me lol.
Oh yeah, My husband have seen her crawling on the edge of our bed from my side to his side and slept between us...IDK as long as she doesn't touch my husband sexually, then we'd have some major problem!
LMAO. If I saw someone crawling in my bed, I would be outta that house so fast and you would never get me back in there! HAHHAHAHA. That would freak me out to no end!
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#36 Jun 24, 2008
THE WATCHER wrote:
<quoted text> they found her head in the lions cage @ bensons wild anamil farm
Is that true?
THE WATCHER

Lowell, MA

#37 Jun 24, 2008
Kevin from Nashua wrote:
ok got the right thread now
I hung out in the christian hill area and the Edgerly house was suppose to be hunted. The house was right on the corner of beacon street and another that seems to slip my mind. I went to grammar school with the kid that lived there and supposedly his father killed him mother and they never found her head of something.
didnt they find her head in the lions cage @ bensons wild animal farm
THE WATCHER

Lowell, MA

#38 Jun 24, 2008
sorry double post
THE WATCHER

Lowell, MA

#39 Jun 24, 2008
i beleave so

Hometown: Lowell, Ma

#40 Jun 24, 2008
THE WATCHER wrote:
<quoted text> they found her head in the lions cage @ bensons wild anamil farm
huh? are you kdding? that's disturbing if its true. Did you know the family? I went to school with eddie.
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#41 Jun 24, 2008
Kevin from Nashua wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? are you kdding? that's disturbing if its true. Did you know the family? I went to school with eddie.
I went to school with an Ed Edgerly. Is he 40 or 41? I have no clue if it's the same kid.

Lowell, MA

#42 Jun 24, 2008
Sanny wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. What a perv!
HAHAHHAHAHA at lease my husband can't complain of having another woman looking at us. hahahhaha jp

Lowell, MA

#43 Jun 24, 2008
Grossed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. If I saw someone crawling in my bed, I would be outta that house so fast and you would never get me back in there! HAHHAHAHA. That would freak me out to no end!
HAHAHA it's okay...just make sure when you run out of your house, you're fully clothed! hahaha.

Hometown: Lowell, Ma

#44 Jun 24, 2008
Grossed Out wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to school with an Ed Edgerly. Is he 40 or 41? I have no clue if it's the same kid.
Yes same kid, what school did you attend with him? The Robinson?
Grossed Out

Lowell, MA

#45 Jun 24, 2008
Kevin from Nashua wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes same kid, what school did you attend with him? The Robinson?
Keith Catholic in Lowell. I think he came during Junior or Senior year though. He definitely wasn't there all 4 years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 20 hr Bob KA-58 18,459
spear house restaurant (Jan '09) Wed mai kai 14
Walter Lauinger Apr 16 lindseytray 1
Billerica crim,e 70s 80s 90s (Jul '08) Apr 14 DennReid 375
News In sign of the times, Chelmsford looks to billb... (Feb '10) Apr 9 hammerhead 24
Low Frequency Hum - Industrial Noise? (Mar '10) Apr 7 Dusty 60
Santo Domingo Liquors on Park St (Feb '17) Apr 7 Who knows 5

Dracut Jobs

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages