Assault charges dropped against Lowell suspect

Full story: Lowell Sun

Nearly a year to the day that James Falasca Jr. went from being a victim in a triple shooting near UMass Lowell to facing charges of attempted murder in the same shooting, the Middlesex District Attorney's Office has dropped the most serious charges against him.
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NO JUSTICE

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

HA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! THE LITTLE PUNK GETS 2 YEARS PROBATION?? HE'LL EVENTUALLY KILL SOMEONE! AND WHEN HE DOES ITS GOING TO BE THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASS. FAULT!!! THIS PUNK SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!! AND HIS FATHER..... PAY YOUR 100,000 DOLLAR CHILD SUPPORT LOSER! I'M DISGUSTED WITH THE D.A. NICE WAY TO DROP THE BALL!!!
12 the 3

Hampden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Reminds me of that dude Shane whats his face.

It ar apart on how society allows it.
NO JUSTICE

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Reminds me of how our system sucks!! Come to Lowell where you can shoot people and not get punished!! F the police, F our system!
honestly

Tewksbury, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Rightt .. you all are so stupid! I'm so happy that the justice system actually DID their job correctly. I love you Jamie, don't listen to all these ignorant people that have nothing better to do with their lives. XoXo <3
Wowserz

Mount Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

Judged:

NO JUSTICE wrote:
HA! THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! THE LITTLE PUNK GETS 2 YEARS PROBATION?? HE'LL EVENTUALLY KILL SOMEONE! AND WHEN HE DOES ITS GOING TO BE THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASS. FAULT!!! THIS PUNK SHOULD BE LOCKED UP!! AND HIS FATHER..... PAY YOUR 100,000 DOLLAR CHILD SUPPORT LOSER! I'M DISGUSTED WITH THE D.A. NICE WAY TO DROP THE BALL!!!
. I totally agree!!
D-Bag

Chelmsford, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

What type of party is it when everyone there has a gun?
NO JUSTICE

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

7:22 p.m. Mile Hill Road/Wachusett Ski Area -
Larceny /Forgery/ Fraud
Summons: James R. Falasca-Carter, Jr., 21;
Address: 128 Ennell St., Lowell; Charges:
Receive Stolen Property - under $250 (2 counts)

SO while he is awaiting trial for attempted homicide he is committing other crimes!! but he is a good kid, ya right!!
NO JUSTICE

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2010

He committed those crimes in feb. of this year!
Be good

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

This is great,, while I take care of my husband cause one of the assholes shot of his damn leg off they get to walk around free? I would really like to know what the hell happened JAMIE! What happened to a year flat for even having a gun on you. This really pisses me off, do I have to watch my back because I know someone is guilty and is still on the street? All you have to deal with is appearing in court once in a blue moon while we suffer every day. It may take a long time but the case will reopen & someone will have to deal with this. All I know is this was a usual Friday night for US, he goes out for his get away & comes home safe until my neighbor and these other assholes had a gun battle in front of my house. CAN YOU ANSWER ANY OF THIS? Your all guilty to me until proven other wise and Im not gonna let it go, so tell that to your your father, the lawyers and DA
Whatthe hell

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

It's this how justice is served? what a joke
his uncle

Pinellas Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

statue 269.10H look it up no mandatory sentence for haveing guns in your house outside there is not in look the statue up or ask your lawyer its good toi have a well respected lawyers on your side
bystander

Mattapan, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

I had to witness a friend nearly die in front of me! 8 months pregnant standing over his lifeless body not knowing wether that dumb fuck was going to come in after him. Fearing for my own life and the life of my unborn child. He was out looking for trouble! I know that for a fact. Karma is a bitch though and Jamie will get what he deserves. He ruined so many lives and deserves to pay for his actions. Guess its ok though when you do something like that cause your high on crack! It disgusts me! People like that don't deserve to walk free like nothing ever happened.
bystander

Mattapan, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

his uncle wrote:
statue 269.10H look it up no mandatory sentence for haveing guns in your house outside there is not in look the statue up or ask your lawyer its good toi have a well respected lawyers on your side
He nearly killed someone is this is all you have to say! How about an appology to him and his family for ruining their lives! He took a mans leg and all you care you care about is him getting away with it! You didn't have to witness this but I really wish you did! You make me sick! Your entire family is so selfish and heartless! I guess you've never seen someone almost die infront of you. Scariest day of my life and justice deserves to be served here no matter who he is! He's nothing but a drug dealing, crack smoking, good for nothing punk!
MOM

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

his uncle wrote:
Nice to know, there is no remorse! now I understand why, so what you are saying that having a unregistered gun in your gome, is not a crime even though that's the gun that shot my son? I dont know what happen and why they knock-off the charges. That's the government we all expect to protect us, good thing for civil lawsuit. So I dont want for Jaime, Jaime's father or girlfriends and who ever thinks it's ok to shoot and walk away from it not for a minute, thank God for civil lawsuit, so lawyer up - it's going to cost you guys plenty of money on lawyers.
MOM

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Wowserz wrote:
<quoted text>. I totally agree!!
I so agree with you!!! it's disgusting, it sounds more like they were either bought or maybe it's because my son is Latino and not White!!! well I just found out about this and they will have to answer to me as to why they let this asshole walk. Good business must be going around this court house....
dbag

Andover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

NO JUSTICE wrote:
7:22 p.m. Mile Hill Road/Wachusett Ski Area -
Larceny /Forgery/ Fraud
Summons: James R. Falasca-Carter, Jr., 21;
Address: 128 Ennell St., Lowell; Charges:
Receive Stolen Property - under $250 (2 counts)
SO while he is awaiting trial for attempted homicide he is committing other crimes!! but he is a good kid, ya right!!
not the right kid dbag
James wife

Clearwater Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2012

Judged:

look for you people who say he dont suffer. he does every day and night. i know because i am there every night to deal with the screaming and panic attacks. James is a good guy he defened himself in his own home. What would any of you people do if three guys came into your home and started to shoot at you. stand there and take the bullets or defend your self yeah the gune where un registered ok you act as if he is the only person in the world to do that. and for " NO JUSTICE" find something better then to sit on your damn computer looking for shit about him. get a life. He is doing his punisment like a man should.
Bail bondsman in Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

He has Out Standing WARRENT In Florida Fta Battery 50,000 Bond could use some help..
dbag wrote:
<quoted text>
not the right kid dbag
Bail bondsman in Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

He has Out Standing WARRENT In Florida Fta Battery 50,000 Bond could use some help..
Bail bondsman in Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

James,Please come back and clear this up..you got our number..Your father sign for you action will be taken..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tewksbury playground closed for summer renovations 2 hr Stan T 2
Council seeks cost of teaching immigrants 5 hr Demopukes Are Idiots 1
Ayer man jailed for stabbing girlfriend (Mar '10) 15 hr Craig 87 12
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) 15 hr Not a Fan 24
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Tue John 4,692
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Jul 20 Ruth Lowell MA 17,784
toh-doh Italian chocolate Christmas cookies Jul 20 Fred Murray 1
•••
•••