Woman critical in Lowell crash; police say 17-year-old girl struck two, then crashed car

Oct 10, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lowell Sun

A 22-year-old Lowell woman was in critical condition at a Boston hospital last night after she was struck on Mammoth Road by a car that had hit another female pedestrian just moments earlier.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Bill

Haverhill, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

If it comes out that this girl was texting and driving she should be heavily punished and made an example of. I still see young people texting and driving daily blowing through red lights, stop signs etc.....
thy

Andover, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

apology is da best thing dat a person like u can do.
carol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

I just dont understand these people ate making excuses when clearly they are at fault point blank. They have the nerves to call us ignorant for saying the facts. I will never believe that it was because of medical issues cuz if so, she shouldn't even be driving in the first place.
So take your head out of your ass n do the right thing. "You are not the victims idiot"
Ashley

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Whether or not she had a medical issue, I was told she had a seizure. Anyone can have that.. and whether or not she was allowed to drive, she had about a 0.01% chance of actually having it while driving. She lost control and put herself in harms way. Her "friends" weren't real friends and left her at the scene. The girl and her family needs to deal with this without everyones criticism and hate. She is already going through a lot personally, and with students at school. Please stop the judging. My condolences to all families, but please, whether or not it be texting, I'm sure she has learned her lesson. I'm sure things like this has happened with many teenagers all a cross the world, although it is not to be taken lightly, do not assume unless you know the facts.
sla

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2011

On tonights news police said she passed out after
inhaleing the chemical of her choice.

Those are the facts, She is a student at Dracut High.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dracut Discussions

Search the Dracut Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chilling coincidence: Rosario freed on $25,000 ... Fri Sigh 1
chickens Thu chevy3 1
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) Wed Kundrot dionkie 1,145
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Jul 9 Shaneofjill 664
Pedestrian hit, hurt by pickup truck in Lowell (Jun '10) Jul 9 Natalie Dorsey 18
Arrest Log: 6/13/2010 (Jun '10) Jul 9 Lol 4
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Jul 8 Newly Concerned 7
•••
•••

Dracut News Video

•••
•••

Dracut Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••