Woman critical in Lowell crash; police say 17-year-old girl struck two, then crashed car

Oct 10, 2011 Full story: Lowell Sun

A 22-year-old Lowell woman was in critical condition at a Boston hospital last night after she was struck on Mammoth Road by a car that had hit another female pedestrian just moments earlier.

Full Story
Bill

Gloucester, MA

#1 Oct 10, 2011
If it comes out that this girl was texting and driving she should be heavily punished and made an example of. I still see young people texting and driving daily blowing through red lights, stop signs etc.....
thy

Chestnut Hill, MA

#2 Oct 11, 2011
apology is da best thing dat a person like u can do.
carol

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2011
I just dont understand these people ate making excuses when clearly they are at fault point blank. They have the nerves to call us ignorant for saying the facts. I will never believe that it was because of medical issues cuz if so, she shouldn't even be driving in the first place.
So take your head out of your ass n do the right thing. "You are not the victims idiot"
Ashley

Dracut, MA

#4 Oct 12, 2011
Whether or not she had a medical issue, I was told she had a seizure. Anyone can have that.. and whether or not she was allowed to drive, she had about a 0.01% chance of actually having it while driving. She lost control and put herself in harms way. Her "friends" weren't real friends and left her at the scene. The girl and her family needs to deal with this without everyones criticism and hate. She is already going through a lot personally, and with students at school. Please stop the judging. My condolences to all families, but please, whether or not it be texting, I'm sure she has learned her lesson. I'm sure things like this has happened with many teenagers all a cross the world, although it is not to be taken lightly, do not assume unless you know the facts.
sla

Dracut, MA

#5 Oct 13, 2011
On tonights news police said she passed out after
inhaleing the chemical of her choice.

Those are the facts, She is a student at Dracut High.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Dracut's Car Connection (Aug '09) Oct 18 ooh right 21
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) Oct 18 Scott Anderson 17,810
Ex-worker indicted in Tyngsboro church theft (Jun '10) Oct 16 bmc7175 122
Jessica Krutuleski (Oct '12) Oct 15 TheRealBabysMom 27
my wife refuses to get a job! (Aug '09) Oct 15 Entertained 173
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Oct 14 missy12090 677
Meet up Oct 13 ggg 1

Dracut News Video

Dracut Dating
Find my Match