STEPS HURT? JUST ROLL ON: Dracut meta...

STEPS HURT? JUST ROLL ON: Dracut metal-shop owner touts cylinde...

There are 9 comments on the Lowell Sun story from Dec 4, 2009, titled STEPS HURT? JUST ROLL ON: Dracut metal-shop owner touts cylinde.... In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

Jean Soucy, like his father and grandfather before him, runs a metal shop. He's not a doctor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

Lowell55

Waltham, MA

#1 Dec 4, 2009
Congrats Jean, I wish you much success
Hurting

Lowell, MA

#2 Dec 4, 2009
How do you get one?
BIG T

South Easton, MA

#4 Dec 4, 2009
try to get doctors to prescribe them and insurance to pay for them and you'll make out good. I like to see a local guy do good
I want one

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Dec 4, 2009
Great Idea Jean! I think it's an awesome idea. I want one!I have a feeling it will help for a lot more than just your condition. Reflexology!
Feeling Better

Dracut, MA

#6 Dec 4, 2009
Hurting wrote:
How do you get one?
I got one from their website TenderfootInc.com . There's lots of information about it. I love this thing.
Great Idea

Tewksbury, MA

#7 Dec 5, 2009
I have suffered with this for 2 years, cortizone shots, physical therapy, foot exercises...I will try anything to stop the pain too...Please let me know exactly where I can purchase one of these also.
Worked for me

North Andover, MA

#8 Dec 5, 2009
I have one and it really helped my foot pain. I got it from the website TenderFootinc.com . They also have a toll free number 888-998-3668.
ALI-

Tyngsboro, MA

#9 Dec 6, 2009
Great product...
It certainly worked on my plantar fasciitis and heel spurs...
Thanks..Keep rollong... I am.. lOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!
TenderFoot Roller

Billerica, MA

#11 Dec 6, 2009
BIG T wrote:
try to get doctors to prescribe them and insurance to pay for them and you'll make out good. I like to see a local guy do good
Thanks Big T you just guessed what I want for Christmas the insurance company to help pay for a product that will produce results and if for some reason it does not work I will return it without question. Jean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
High on Crack Street (Aug '08) 6 hr Gin 152
News Sheehan leaves job as Westford's assistant town... (Mar '10) Tue townsendite 51
mazmatrix (Jun '08) May 26 MazaHas 755
News Ten charged in Lowell gang raids; weapons, drug... (Jul '08) May 26 MazaHas 667
LiFe span May 26 MazaHas 4
News Give him a can of spray paint -- he'll give you... (Jul '09) May 26 audreyrivera 16
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) May 25 acreboy 17,850
More from around the web

Dracut People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]