Child-molestation charges are dropped...

Child-molestation charges are dropped against Dracut man

There are 23 comments on the Lowell Sun story from May 28, 2009, titled Child-molestation charges are dropped against Dracut man. In it, Lowell Sun reports that:

A 44-year-old Dracut man who was cleared last year of raping a 3-year-old girl is a free man after unresolved child-molestation charges were dropped.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lowell Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Andrea

Nashua, NH

#22 Jun 27, 2014
The court should read these posts! Looks like this prick has in some way touched each of our lives yet he continues to walk the streets and ruin more. He needs his balls cut off ! Approx. 8 years ago he did a year in jail and a year on braclet. He wore the braclet during court but the jury wasn't allowed to be told. WTF. Who was on trial here the victim or him. It was a hung jury . Give me a break . He's the only one that should be hung yet he just keeps walking. I blame the system. He needs to be put away!!!
Andrea

Nashua, NH

#23 Jun 27, 2014
Stephen Bailey is a sick prick who has sex u ally abused childRen as young as 9 months, his own daughter, people he knows children. It's a career to him. He did jail time, wore a braclet, nothing stops him. He's just a sick prick who needs to be stopped before ruining anymore lives by being jailed for the rest of his life. The jury is never told about all his other priors, his past jail, or braclet,. He is protected. WHY??? Why protect him. What's wrong with our judicial system. He will continue until he is stopped.
Mama of 2

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Sep 13, 2017
Lowell Acre Girl wrote:
Steve Bailey is a child molester. He got away with it many times. Unbelievable. He molested his niece and his own daughter. I know this because his own daughter told me herself what he did to her and the niece. His daughter at the time was only 8 years old. I reported it to the Dracut Police Department in 2003, and they did nothing. I know this man personally and anyone who has children should keep them away from him. He may not get what he deserves now, but later in life he will get caught. How many children have to suffer at the hands of this pedophile before he is locked away? Steve Bailey you will get what you got coming someday. You watch and see!!!
He raped me when I was 13yrs old and got away with it. I was to young to testify the police said. He deserves to burn in hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dracut Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you remember???? (Jun '08) 19 min highlands guy 18,382
Can someone fill me in about these loud planes... 13 hr Motorcycle Rider 2
planes flying around here in chelmsford 17 hr bills 1
woman mauled by pitbull in lowel (Apr '11) Mon Kmos 5
News Trial set for three Haverhill cops accused of c... (Mar '11) Nov 16 Nonya buzness 2
very nervous about 40B affordable housing Nov 15 fieldhockey 1
lowell crime stories as remebered by residents (Jul '08) Nov 12 spook 817

Dracut Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dracut Mortgages