Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Went to the Walmart on 28 West around 8pm last night, what I would call a peak shopping time on Friday night. Got ready to check out and out of the 20 registers they have, only 2 were open...people lined up so bad you couldn't walk in the front isle. Finally made it to a register and ask why were there only 2 registers open...her comment was...people don't want to work. Well HELLO...WalMart is a huge company and claims to be one of the best companies to work for. BUT...they can't have enough registers open at peak hours on a Friday night...because their workers don't want to work?? I call it very poor management!

“The One and Only”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Wal Mart sucks.
cool breeze

Pineville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Why should i work for chump change when i can stay on the corner or the porch and suck down a 40. Sides, I get a crzy check from ssi evry month. it dont pay to work it pays to kick back and chill..and chase da hoes.
then i gets mo money, mo hoes and kids, means mo money for me and mines..
LouisianaRetards

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

cool breeze wrote:
Why should i work for chump change when i can stay on the corner or the porch and suck down a 40. Sides, I get a crzy check from ssi evry month. it dont pay to work it pays to kick back and chill..and chase da hoes.
then i gets mo money, mo hoes and kids, means mo money for me and mines..
You are a complete idiot.
Duh

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

LouisianaRetards wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete idiot.
No, Cool Breeze is not a complete idiot.
He is only telling it like it is!

Perhaps you overlooked the sarcasm in his posting.
If so, you are the idiot.
Hello

Alexandria, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

And if Cool Breeze was drug tested,couldn't get a job if they wanted one. Theres too many receiving checks and sipping 40's! The idiots are the ones handing out the free money!~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Doyline Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Doyline People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••