who do you want to be the next rapide...
PRODUCE FARM

Pineville, LA

#20012 Jul 25, 2013
What is the produce farm for? I don't think it was meant to supply half of Deville with fresh produce in exchange for some personal favors. Please stop stealing produce. That's not what it's there for. You are very capable of growing your own at your house on your personal time and giving it away if thats what you want to do.
WARD 5

Bastrop, LA

#20013 Jul 25, 2013
I,VE ONLY SEEN ONE OTHER PERSON MAKE AS MANY MISTAKES as this. that would be wagner , in the past W.E. would have never made this kind of mistake. Wagner had a bunch of dead heads and it beat him... W.E. went back in with weight of old dead heads . mr. George, cicardo, robinson, and good old boy woody the wood pecker. that's not the people who got him elected. it was the blacks along some others....NOT THIS GROUP. most people are against him. blacks are not over Cameron. he was treated differently. George is known as the jimmy swaggart of ward 5 . w.e. won,t win ward 5,6,4, . w.e. is having to re- politic just to hold his ground.
Enough1

Pineville, LA

#20014 Jul 25, 2013
It is amazing to me that the election of a new sheriff is the topic. The citizens of the parish are without proper protection if this is truly what is going on as it has been espoused during the past election and now with this one. Politics has no place when the citizens are put at risk. Those rank in file professionals that are trying to do their respective jobs are not able to due to the cronyism and pay back genra of politicians. If these so called "candidates" are truly capable then their records should speak for them, not favors and pay backs. Rapides Parish needs to wake up before we have no law enforcement at all. Would you put your life on the line every day in order to work for this type of operation?
Go Jessie

Lufkin, TX

#20015 Jul 28, 2013
Well I see all the talk about WEH and the Hog catching, cleaning, cutting up, an eating on TAX-PAYERS money. I see also that Jessie aint being left out. Jessie Melder that is. He's catching hogs on our money every day. Him and the Cooper boy have a trap in Coopers pasture right across the road from Robert Coopers house and they check it while on duty. I guess they want some Pork to go along with all them vegetables that Mr. Reed is taking to Deville, except for the vegetables he trades for other things. Jessie and Reed should cook a couple of them hogs, an a truck load of them vegetables that the Reed family is getting fat on an have a big supper for the citizens of Rapides parish. They could run it on the radio an in the paper an let all the people come an eat a free meal, while WEH explains the Bobby Cameron situation. An Danny Daniels could come and sell the last of Big Al's guns he's hauling around every day selling all over the parish. Maybe WEH could hire another one of his chosen children to pick up the loose dogs and cats cause old Danny sure aint picking them up. But maybe now that Big Al's politicking somewhere else Danny boy will buy the gun shop. Cause them Good Ol Boys have to have a place to meet and hang out. Well gotta go now, but Jessie you an Reed get together with WEH and his pet monkey Woods, and see if yall cant cook up some of them hogs and greens and tators for everybody. Hell that might be a vote getting strategy yall aint ever thought of. An while WEH is apologizing to Bobby Cameron, Playboy Bill can give a public apology to Reverend George for teaching his wife new tricks. I cant remember which one it was he's had so many. But you remember Bill the one you got caught with in Natchitoches. Oh an also Bill you might want to apologize to Preacher Curt Ryder for why his wife got promoted under WEH last time in office. Im sorry I meant under you the last time WEH was in office. Everybody can attend and just have a clearing of the air of all the wrong doings. An when its over Reverend George can give the benediction cause he's on the payroll too.
Tired

United States

#20016 Jul 30, 2013
Anyone but Hilton
NightRider

Ville Platte, LA

#20017 Aug 1, 2013
On the outside I can see that Kris C. is doing like always, playing people against each other to get what he wants. Kris do the world a favor just go away. You are stabbing your co-workers every chance you get. What is it that you do anyway? The town gossip is more like it. YOU WILL NEVER BE SHERIFF, SO STOP CUTTING PEOPLE. Little pretty boy with all your girlfriends.. They will wake up one day and see who is causing trouble. I cant wait until you come back to eat. Leave a better tip next time Please. PS. YOU WILL NEVER BE SHERIFF.
Lol

United States

#20018 Aug 2, 2013
The playboy club!!!!!!!!!
Playboy Club reporter

Lufkin, TX

#20019 Aug 3, 2013
Yeah, Real men only in the club. William Earl, woods, Bill Robinson he's their trainer, Billingsly he knows how to get at the office, lampkin he does his snitches, Chicardo when he's not to drunk to get it up, Brister not clay the other one, loften, branton, Baptiste the black with the little weinie, Kris C. he can hang, Oh and Patsy at the range, when they want it out there she takes care of the top brass. Part of her promotion requirement.
X-Inmate

Lufkin, TX

#20020 Aug 5, 2013
Yeah mr reed gives away lots of those vegetables and potaters and stuff. I worked out there on the pea farm, and he swaps vegetables to wimberly at the dog pound for hogs and goats cause I been there with him to get them. but it don't matter cause reed has permission from the sheriff an him an the sheriff was good to us inmates. he just don't like many of the black prisonrs

Since: Aug 13

Alexandria, LA

#20021 Aug 9, 2013
I moved to Alexandria when I retired from the army. I married a girl from Otis while in the service and what I know about the law enforcement I was told by my father-in-law. He was a very hard working man and was very truthful when he talked about the different political offices and the people who served in them. When it came to the Hilton name and law inforcement, he talked about William Earls father who was a deputy around the Otis area, and had nothing but praise for him. I voted for William Earl when he ran the first time and was very disappointed when he retired. Again I voted for him when he ran the second time. If sny wrong doing is going on in his office some body need's to show the proof of the act.
X-Inmate

Lufkin, TX

#20022 Aug 10, 2013
sarge1982 wrote:
I moved to Alexandria when I retired from the army. I married a girl from Otis while in the service and what I know about the law enforcement I was told by my father-in-law. He was a very hard working man and was very truthful when he talked about the different political offices and the people who served in them. When it came to the Hilton name and law inforcement, he talked about William Earls father who was a deputy around the Otis area, and had nothing but praise for him. I voted for William Earl when he ran the first time and was very disappointed when he retired. Again I voted for him when he ran the second time. If sny wrong doing is going on in his office some body need's to show the proof of the act.
I believe you are sincere with how you feel. Your kinda like the woman who catches her husband cheating after he has done it for 20 yrs. You cant see it because you don't want to see it. William Earl Hilton is the biggest con man and the best politician in the state, he should run for Govenor he probably could win. But somewhere down the line he went the wrong way. He has always had a thing for the ladies, but that's his personal business, but look who his best friends are. Look who is some of his biggest supporters, and how close those supporters are to the drug trade in Rapides Parish. Marcus Taylor was arrested for a kilo of cocaine at a school. He turned on his partners and got a deal made to drop his charges, but he was still guilty as hell. William Earl hired him back, WHY!!!!. Everyone in the Deville area knows Danny Daniels is a good ol boy, but he has never done anything but run all over the state trading guns and dogs on taxpayers money, but William Earl hired him back WHY!!! Bill Robinson has had affairs from the Preachers wives to the Female Majors, he had no power before and he has none now, WHY did he hire him back? Tommy Chicardo a known alcoholic and considered by everyone here at APD to be a backstabber an a coward why did he hire him? Mark Woods promoted to Major WHY? Adrian Lampkin with a very SHADY past he hired him back WHY? Mark Baden who talked about him with Bill like a DOG hired and given a TOP BRASS job, WHY? Bobby Cameron was forced to leave the STATE POLICE for stealing, William Earl hired him and gave him a TOP BRASS job WHY? Then he deposited Employees money in his kids accounts an it was covered up WHY? My Daddy always told us kids when we were growing up that if you play in SHIT you gonna get some of it on you. Can a man who surrounds himself with people of bad character be that SQUEAKY CLEAN? What about the Deputies who were faithful to their jobs and to enforcing the law to the public of this parish have they been treated right? Money and POWER has taken over HILTONS Brain, even his wife told some people before he ran this time " I hope William wins cause since he retired we don't have as much POWER" I guess that's what its all about, He will do anything and befriend anyone to keep it. But all you HILTONITES enjoy it while you can cause HELP IS ON THE WAY.
bootcamp

Pineville, LA

#20023 Aug 10, 2013
So when is the bootcamp opening back up? The night of the election I do remember him saying it was his second highest priority.
Priority is just a word

Lufkin, TX

#20024 Aug 11, 2013
Yeah he made a lot of promises until he got elected, then he only took care of his friends. Like the Belgard man who resigned after half killing an old feeble man. If a civilian would have done the same thing he would be in jail for a long time. Then Hilton turned around and hired his wife the same day. But they tell me she is pretty so I figure Playboy Bill Robinson helped her get hired.
Woodworth

Ville Platte, LA

#20025 Aug 19, 2013
X-Inmate wrote:
<quoted text> I believe you are sincere with how you feel. Your kinda like the woman who catches her husband cheating after he has done it for 20 yrs. You cant see it because you don't want to see it. William Earl Hilton is the biggest con man and the best politician in the state, he should run for Govenor he probably could win. But somewhere down the line he went the wrong way. He has always had a thing for the ladies, but that's his personal business, but look who his best friends are. Look who is some of his biggest supporters, and how close those supporters are to the drug trade in Rapides Parish. Marcus Taylor was arrested for a kilo of cocaine at a school. He turned on his partners and got a deal made to drop his charges, but he was still guilty as hell. William Earl hired him back, WHY!!!!. Everyone in the Deville area knows Danny Daniels is a good ol boy, but he has never done anything but run all over the state trading guns and dogs on taxpayers money, but William Earl hired him back WHY!!! Bill Robinson has had affairs from the Preachers wives to the Female Majors, he had no power before and he has none now, WHY did he hire him back? Tommy Chicardo a known alcoholic and considered by everyone here at APD to be a backstabber an a coward why did he hire him? Mark Woods promoted to Major WHY? Adrian Lampkin with a very SHADY past he hired him back WHY? Mark Baden who talked about him with Bill like a DOG hired and given a TOP BRASS job, WHY? Bobby Cameron was forced to leave the STATE POLICE for stealing, William Earl hired him and gave him a TOP BRASS job WHY? Then he deposited Employees money in his kids accounts an it was covered up WHY? My Daddy always told us kids when we were growing up that if you play in SHIT you gonna get some of it on you. Can a man who surrounds himself with people of bad character be that SQUEAKY CLEAN? What about the Deputies who were faithful to their jobs and to enforcing the law to the public of this parish have they been treated right? Money and POWER has taken over HILTONS Brain, even his wife told some people before he ran this time " I hope William wins cause since he retired we don't have as much POWER" I guess that's what its all about, He will do anything and befriend anyone to keep it. But all you HILTONITES enjoy it while you can cause HELP IS ON THE WAY.
Yep, this is the Hilton that is the so called Sheriff of our Parish. Sorry, what a poor excuse for a man and a Sheriff. But he has done well for himself on the fringe benefits reaped from his position. He has been able to live like a rich man on that little salary. Wonder how this could be?
whatchaknow

United States

#20026 Aug 24, 2013
Um, just a question I have running through my head and possibly the next best topic to start: who do you all want as our new DA? Anyone know who is going to run? Any thoughts?
Observant

Alexandria, LA

#20027 Aug 24, 2013
When is the next election for District Attorney?
Surely not this fall!
But like Whatchaknow, I am curious as to who will be running?
Will Jam Downs be seeking re-election?
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#20029 Aug 25, 2013
Quote: "Will Jam Downs be seeking re-election? "

No.
But, by early next year you'll probably be reading articles where he's touting one of his assistants.
I wouldn't be surprised if APD Chief Loren Lampert decided to run.
Godaddy

Alexandria, LA

#20030 Aug 25, 2013
Nodameen wrote:
No.
But, by early next year you'll probably be reading articles where he's touting one of his assistants.
Phillip Terrell will probably run!
Fyi

Alexandria, LA

#20031 Aug 26, 2013
Nodameen wrote:
No.
lampert is eyeing the sheriffs job!!!
Nodameen

Fort Necessity, LA

#20032 Aug 26, 2013
Quote: "lampert is eyeing the sheriffs job!!! "

Lampert vs. Hilton
Now there's a contest that would burn up the blogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doyline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of xänax/ädderall/Öxy/H/Tär?etc Jun 16 hendyy 1
Who is the most RUTHLESS Family Law attorney/la... (Feb '14) Jun 15 TIREDofAlexandriaLA 16
Horny male here Jun 2 Horny 2 4
Lesbians for Juvenile Judge (Feb '16) May 26 Jessi 6
Tiffany N. Sanders (Oct '14) May 26 Jessi 4
Divorce Lawyer May 26 Jessi 2
Pain Management (Nov '12) May 23 Meee123 9

Doyline Jobs

Personal Finance

Doyline Mortgages