Loose dogs

Warren, MI

#1 Jun 16, 2007
I think my dogs have a right to run free and kill calves and tear up trash and chase bicycles and make piles in my neighbors yard. What about you?
woof woof

Lake Charles, LA

#2 Sep 22, 2008
hahaha that's funny
Jacque

Grandview, TX

#3 Sep 23, 2008
Loose dogs wrote:
I think my dogs have a right to run free and kill calves and tear up trash and chase bicycles and make piles in my neighbors yard. What about you?
Why not they let people in Ringgold run loose and kill people and tear thew your wallets for drugs and chase dope...
woof woof

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Sep 28, 2008
yeah..I heard about folks in Ringgold...
Just Someone Somewhere

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2008
Sure they have the right to be dogs; but they also have the right to be cared for by a responsible & considerate pet owner. So sad for your dogs that you fall short of that and fail to provide them the leadership they need.
Clueless

United States

#6 Oct 6, 2008
When they cross the line and kill anything of mine. I will not hesitate to shoot ever again. Dogs are dogs! But, the two legged kind are the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Doyline Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Akeeley Blade 10 hr RIPMICAHAELBUTLER 1
Alexandria City Marshal arrested Jul 24 Local Tax Payer 5
trenna bonnette Jul 18 igor4 9
Clifton Fairbanks Jul 14 For sure 2
Jim Wood Jul 14 Baller 19
GAEDA Property-Alexandria Zoo Jul 12 RapidesBayouResident 4
New Haughton Public Sewer...When?? Jul 12 alieli79 1

Doyline Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance